Ryan Dorland-Nece

WEREWOLF STUDENTS SHOULD BE EXPELLED

Professor Foster

"All of you have choices. Those who were not bitten just have more choices than those that were. If you want to walk away from Hogwarts you have that right. I hear Durmstrang is lovely." 

Ryan Dorland-Nece

“....I’m a flacking muggleborn.

Professor Foster

"Well, now that is unfortunate. It must be terrible to be a victim of discrimination."

Edited by Professor Foster

Ryan Dorland-Nece

“Those aren’t remotely the same thing.”

Behati Gadot

“I’m not going to move out of Great Britain and go to a different school just because people at this school are so open-minded that their brains have fallen out, professor.” Bee usually respected authority to the utmost degree, but @Professor Foster was wrong and she had to know that. She knew her parents could easily find her wizarding schools in Israel for her to attend, but they didn’t need to know that.

It was about the principle of the thing.

“Being Muggleborn and being a werewolf are not even on the same continent of similarities. Ryan and my’s Muggleborn status doesn’t leave a body count.”

Edited by Behati Gadot

Havana Towne

"Aren't they though,  mudblood?"

She rolled her eyes after she uttered that word.

Or at least that's what she would've said if she was able speak.

Professor Foster

OOC: Let's try this again.

"Well you have that choice as well Miss Gadot. You can choose to stay at an institution with which you disagree or you can choose to go. You do not have the choice of persecuting other students, however."

"As for being muggleborn, I am muggleborn myself and old enough to remember the similarities. It wasn't all that long ago that I was fighting those who not only wished us to be expelled from Hogwarts but exterminated as well."

"However, I fear all this banter is pointless. You've been warned. You may have civilized discourse with the Headmistress and if she rejects your petition then that is that.  You may not continue a campaign of persecution against the werewolf students however and if I discover that you are doing that or harassing them in any way, we will have to discuss your expulsion."

"As for the rest of you, you've said your piece, now be done with it. I have no patience for those using one outrage as an excuse to commit another. If I hear you are harassing Ryan or Behati or any of the others for their viewpoints I will have no choice but to see you punished as well, regardless of my beliefs."

"Or my blood," she added.

Box Tree

Box glanced at his brother as he led him away. "I know," he replied. And he did. He knew @Pine Tree hadn't asked for werewolves to attack the school, or to be bitten. A very small part of him, however, protested that everything would've been so much easier if his brother hadn't just refused to fly in the first place. 

He did not meet his brother's eyes. 

Molly Stone

This was getting ridiculous—Molly was relieved that Professor Foster was handling it, because she was tired. She understood the safety concerns (although Molly never had a realistic view of danger, believing she could take on anything: it'd gotten her gashed with boils by Professor James as a first year), but options had clearly been laid bare, and she found it pointless to continue talking reason.

"Being gay doesn't leave a body count," Molly shot at Behati. "And yet, does that stop you from being homophobic? No. I'm only 'beating a dead horse' because it's entirely relevant and illuminating of your character. You don't care about safety," she sneered. "You're just a bigot."

"Anyway," Molly said as she turned around. "I'm out."

~Molly out

Hatty Hambeldon

“Exactly,” she agreed with Ryan’s statement. “And I don’t hear anyone making such a fuss about goblin rights like they are about werewolves.” 

A pause —

“Which is more what people should be paying attention to considering we aren’t also dangerous.” 

Ryan Dorland-Nece

“Exactly,” Ryan nodded in agreement with Hatty. 

He wasn’t pleased with Professor Foster’s verdict, but there wasn’t much that he could do about it, unfortunately. 

“Come on Hatty, let’s go. They’re not going to see reason.”

Hatty Hambeldon

“You’re right,” she replied as she threaded her small hand through Ryan’s. “But maybe,” she whispered into his ear, “We can start doing something more about goblin rights.” If they couldn’t get them to see reason about werewolves, maybe they could advocate about something that needed attention. 

Hatty out. 

Edited by Hatty Hambeldon

Professor Foster

Foster massaged her temples. "And when they came for the werewolves I did not speak out, because I was not a werewolf," she muttered to herself.

The inability of one persecuted group to empathize with or support another persecuted group never failed to amaze her. 

Foster out

Behati Gadot

“Oh my God, Molly, leave me alone.”

Behati had cried way too many tears over she and Molly’s fragmented friendship. Nothing short of groveling at the Gryffindor girl’s feet was going to repair what’d been broken, and the Hufflepuff was coming to terms with that better. It didn’t mean she liked it—she missed Molly so bad sometimes she couldn’t believe it—but now was not the time to cry about missed opportunities and lost friendships. Molly’s heroism had been what’d attracted Bee to her in the first place, but now it was leaving a bitter taste in the Hufflepuff’s mouth.

Danger was real and it was at Hogwarts, and no amount of hand holding and braiding each other’s hair would make it go away. Bee had a vision and a purpose now, and she wouldn’t go back on that.

When Professor Foster left, Bee thought it apt for her to leave too. She needed to get her next plans in motion, and dilly dallying about in the Great Hall wouldn’t accomplish that.

Behati out

Edited by Behati Gadot

Annag Hamblton

Annag came upon a scene of confusion and conflict. There were angry and scared words. There were brave and courageous words. Confusion began muddling her brain. So many words. So many actions. So much conflict. It began to overwhelm her. She felt like she couldn't breath.

Suddenly a boy rushed past her knocking into her shoulder as he passed. The boy from the attack. The one she flew to the tower. She turned and rushed after him grabbing his arm more violently than she had intended. It was in fact @Jeramie Slater. The boy whose name she had heard on the wireless.

"Jeramie, lad." She relaxed her grip and more tenderly put her hand on his shoulder. "Do ya remember me? I'm Annag. Remember? The one with Angel and Prom?" She looked into his eyes to see if there was recognition. "Jeramie..." Her words caught on the lump in her throat as she choked back tears and began to tremble violently. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.