Rían O' Donnell

I'm your ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb!

Rían O' Donnell

And now for a lighter thread post attacks

"So, do you know when you were talking about kissing Addy and her Cherry Lip gloss?" pushing his food around his plate Rían pondered awkwardly, feeling too weird to actually look at @Jaxon Sinclair

Jaxon Sinclair

Jack blinked down at the bacon on his plate.  It didn't look nearly as satisfying as it had prior becoming a particularly angsty episode of Teen Wolf.  His friend's voice startled him out of his reverie (which was clearly about raw steak, just to clarify) and Jack looked up with a pale face.

"Yeah," he answered dumbly.  "What about it?"

Rían O' Donnell

Rían was blissfully ignorant to his new Wolfie friend. Everyone was shaken up after the attacks. He paid no particular care to his best friend. 

Keeping his eyes fixed on his plate, over brimming with the awkward feeling now. Even as his best friend it was probably a weird thing to talk about. But if he didn't talk to Jack about it, who would he talk to. 

"Why Cherry?"

Jaxon Sinclair

Jack stared hard, eyes narrowed, trying to pick apart exactly why they were having this conversation now and, of all flacking places, right here.  If he looked to the right, he was four feet away from where a werewolf had turned him into a can of Purina puppy chow.

"I don't know."  He shrugged.  "It's not like I put it on her before I snogged her.  She picked it."

Rían O' Donnell

Rían was quiet while he contemplated some more. 

"I don't really like Cherry. Do you think girls come in other flavours?" 

Ignorance is bliss. 

Jaxon Sinclair

"Are you serious right now?" ?

Rían O' Donnell

That shut him up. Weirdness of it all confirmed. 

Eventually he spoke quietly again. 

"I dunno. I was just thinking about what it would be like to kiss....someone"

Jaxon Sinclair

"Wet," Jack supplied.  "Sticky, if there is lip gloss involved.  Bite-y, if there is a @Malcolm Mercer III involved."  He wrinkled his nose.  "You know, they don't actually have...flavors, right?  It's just makeup."

Rían O' Donnell

Rían frowned at the thought of Jack kissing another person, but then shook it off and tried not to think about it. He knew Jack had kissed a couple of people and yes that made him feel inadequate as a human at times. 

"I know." Shrugging he didn't like the idea of it being wet. But he still thought about it. Not that anyone would want to kiss him anyway. "I was just curious I guess" 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.