Mabel Timlin

Running or mermaid spotting?

Mabel Timlin

In order to keep up with the physical fitness they'd started in Defense Against the Dark Arts last year, Mabel had started running regularly over the summer. She didn't want to come back this year and struggle to keep up in class. And then it had turned out that she actually enjoyed running. It was a nice way to get outside and see the scenery. Plus it meant she was able to get away from her dumb brother for a bit since he definitely wasn't going to go running.

Since returning to Hogwarts, she had been taking her daily run around different places in the grounds. Today, she was running next to the lake. It was lovely. The sun was making the lake sparkle, and Mabel could swear she had seen one of the rumored mermaids just under the surface. In fact, she was so focused on determining if she had seen a mermaid, that she stopped watching where she was running. Just as she was deciding it hadn't been a mermaid, she ran right into somebody else.

"Oh I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention. Are you okay?" She looked at the other person. Hopefully they weren't the sort who got mad at people accidentally running into them.

Branchy

It seems like there were so many humans outside there days and it was something he was not ready for. Maybe when the winter came he would be able to have his own place back and people wouldn't want to come out in the cold and deal with it. These humans were running, climbing trees, and even swimming in a lake. Branchy was just trying to get back to his place in the tree since he had to get some wood lice off a tree since he wasn't able to find any fairy eggs at all. It was something that was annoying. Maybe he would find a human that would help him find some.

They had to be somewhere. 

He was standing on a tree as he watched one human run into another. He wondered what was going to happen?

Just your friendly bowtruckle here - if you want me to leave just PM me and I will 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.