Sign in to follow this  
Alecia Yates

I can show you the world

Alecia Yates

Alecia decided to play another game with the Hufflepuffs.  This time they were playing dare or dare. The Gryffindor got excited that she was going to be performing a dare and making someone else do one. When a young kid gave her a dare that she would of done even without being prompted, she couldn't help but be a little bit disappointed

Going into the Great Hall during lunch, she got up on the Gryffindor table and started to sing at the top of her lungs while doing the motions.

"I CAN SHOW YOU THE WORLDDD..

SHINING SHIMMERING ETHAN

TELL ME PRINCE

HOW DID YOU LET THE SORTING HAT DECIDE....HUFFLEPUFF

I CAN OPEN YOUR EYES

TAKE YOU CHOCOLATE BY CHOCOLATE

OVER THE LAKE AND UNDER

ON A MAGIC BROOM RIDE

A WHOLE NEW WORLDDD....

Ryan Dorland-Nece

Merlin on high, why were girls so obsessed with Ethan Smith of all people? 

“He’s not that great, Alexis, I heard he cheated on his girlfriend.”

Hatty Hambeldon

She squeezed Ryan’s hand. “He’s not great, just ignore them,” she said. “Besides you have me.” 

Ryan Dorland-Nece

“You’re right,” Ryan said, smiling at Hatty and giving her hand a squeeze in return. “Who the hell cares about Ethan?”

Dove Lightwood

As Dove sat in contemplation of the dastardly deeds she would perform that week, a voice broke her pleasent silence. Clearly @Alecia Yateswanted to be infected. At least @Sophia Hunterhad gotten out whilst she had the chance. 

Alecia Yates

"Your just jealous because nobody likes your views on life."

Alecia continued singing.

"A face the chamber always knew
No one to tell no
Or Flipendo
Where wands are always beating...

Edited by Alecia Yates

Alayna Weasley

...who was that singing?

Alayna's head turned to look over towards the Gryffindor table from her own spot at Ravenclaws (don't judge - she was a supportive girlfriend) and her eyes widened slightly when she spotted Alecia there. "Ugh, finally" she sighed to herself. "Maybe now she'll finally leave me alone."

#gogethimgurl

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.