Kaleb Kennedy

Werewolf Attack Simulation I

River Wolfe

Turning as he saw @Aggie Price River allowed a small smile as someone who knew about his condition was standing up for him.

” +5 points to Aggie for realizing this whole thing is bigotry.”

Edited by River Wolfe

Dove Lightwood

"Oh why don't the two of you wolf-lovers go take a stroll in the moonlight." Dove drawled out as she left the Great Hall, heels clapping on the floor as she did so. "Unless there is any reason the current half-moon isn't to your standards?"

#smooth

Kaleb Kennedy

"None of this is bigotry. I didn't say seek our werewolves and kill them. But if they attacked, you just need to be ready to defend yourself. 5 points from both of you from not understanding the lesson behind this all," Kaleb huffed, crossing his arms.

Besides... "What's got your knickers in a bunch, Wolfe? I know your name is like theirs but they're not your people." He had no right to demand for Kaleb's expulsion.

Trinity Turner

"WEREWOLVES HAVE RIGHTS TOO!" Trinity screeched, annoyed by the whole thing.  She was secretly concocting a plan on stealing those plushies so they could have social justice.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.