Astrid Cahill

Never Have I Ever

Ethan Smith

“I should have thought of that.” He laughed when Jack said something. “But I have to watch after you also do you don’t hurt anyone.” But trying to flirt was also fun. 

Alecia Yates

The game must of ended because now they were talking about broom closets, Alayna, and other things that had nothing to do with the game. "You better go look for her. Make sure you don't get caught in one with her. Fluke will get jealous."

Pandora Midnight

While she couldn't fully understand what was going on, Pandora was pretty sure Ethan had just upset Jack again. Taking a page out of her roommate's book, she stood, grabbed the book that Jack had grabbed earlier, and dropped it over Ethan's face. "You sir, are no gentleman." Before turning, "Jack this would be the appropriate time to exit." She said, holding out her hand.

Ethan Smith

“I don’t want to see Fluke, maybe you and I could go somewhere else and talk.” He smiled and then pandora said something and dropped a book on Ethan. “And you lost another 2 points from Hufflepuff.”

Astrid Cahill

TEARS. 

The treatment of that book. 

Jacqueline Frost

Pandora was the best roommate ever (sorry not sorry @Adrina Althaus-Valerio).

Stifling laughter, Jack took her roomie's hand, rolling her eyes when Ethan took points from Pandora. 

"Seriously? We went over this. Stop abusing the badge." 

If she didn't like his face, she would have thrown the book at him as well. 

"Let's get out of here."

Alecia Yates

Alecia gave Ethan a strange look. "Talk? How about you make an appointment with me and we can talk another time? I have a date with food in the kitchens."

Ethan Smith

“An appointment with you? Well then.” That was a burn and Ethan was feeling sad.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.