Sign in to follow this  
Chaol Edevane

I am but a humble servant

Chaol Edevane

He'd been given his orders, and though part of him feared the outcome, Chaol was never one to half-arse shenanigans.

Having done the proper research, he knew one @Idina Iordanau could typically be found in a few locations. So he picked the worst one in the sense of witnesses: the lakefront.

"'Lo, Madam Prefect," Gotta start off polite. "I am here to assist you. Need me to do anything?"

Idina Iordanau

Idina could get used to this. She might even take it easy on the young boy she had somehow acquired the services of for the day. Maybe. Or she'd lead him very far astray.

But first, a test. "Do you swim? I'd like to go for a swim but would like a buddy." She wouldn't even drown him.

Chaol Edevane

There were a lot of ways this to go, but Chaol decided for honesty. "Yeah, I can swim," he told Idina.

Idina Iordanau

"Excellent. Let's go swimming." And then, because she had planned for this, she pulled off her robes to reveal her shorty wetsuit and dove straight into the water.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.