Sign in to follow this  
Rivorn J. Moray

Do i detect .... hyaluronic acid?

Rivorn J. Moray

He was already in a doom list, naturally participating in a Dare or Dare, will only make things worse. Oh well...YOLO.

Rivorn accepted the dare, which was to lick a prefect. Since though nobody suggested a specific prefect, he thought it was for the best to avoid anyone in his house. 

He looked around, focusing towards the Gryffindor table. And he saw her! Perfect. 

With the confidence of 10 cardinals, Rivorn approached their table. He went behind @Ava Winchester and before she had anything to say  he licked her right cheek. 

"Gross, what on earth do you put on your face?" - *gag reflex* 

Ava Winchester

Ava had been minding her business when she felt tongue on her cheek.

"What the fu--" she finished the word and didn't look apologetic once she saw it was one of her dueling mentees. She hadn't picked up on Rivorn being a total creep but she supposed they started young these days. She wasn't squeamish by any means and had done worse things in her days but she had been caught off guard.

"Sweat," The blonde deadpanned, "And deadly chemicals." She meant face wash and moisturizer but she was glad it was gross. "But for future reference as your mentor," that it was just for dueling was irrelevant, "I'm gonna advise you: if you're tryna kiss someone you wanna do it here," she reached over and flicked his mouth lightly with her fingers, "And try a little less tongue otherwise everyone will think you're gross." 

Rivorn J. Moray

Woah!

Wait what? 

She actually replied? Rivorn stood there flabbergasted half expecting to be sent flying towards the Slytherin table, half curious as to why she was this cool with it. Okay, okay, she just ranked #1 in his just made up list of cool girls at Hogwarts. Which meant nothing to her, but quite a lot to Rivorn. 

"You are..." he never finished this sentence either. 

Was she giving him a LESSON on how to kiss?? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Rivorn's face contorted as if he just inhaled the foulest odor. 

"It was a dare. Lick a prefect." He blurted without even thinking. Try to keep your cool, try to keep your cool. These 5 words were being repeated inside his brain. 

"So that's it? No sticking me up a wall, or gluing my hair to my butt, or hexing me?" CAN GRYFFINDOR WIN THE HOUSE CUP FOR BEING THIS COOL???!!!!!

Ava Winchester

She raised a brow at the unfinished sentence but decided to let it slide. She'd already tortured the kid enough with her impromptu kissing lesson and it showed on his face. 

"I see." In her day they would've dared each other to scale one of the towers or provoke some deadly creature in the Forbidden Forest. Licking a person was hardly terrifying. She'd literally just licked @Charlie Perkins on the train the other day. "Next time tell 'em you want a real challenge. Like hexing an officiator." She had a feeling no one would leave without a little scar from that one.

"I mean," Ava blinked, and frowned at the first year. "Do you want me to do those things? 'Cause...I will if you want but it wasn't on my list." 

Rivorn J. Moray

"Hexing an offciator?! No, no, nooooooooooooo lick someone is perfectly fine. I will leave the hexing to you Gryffindors. You are....most qualified for this kind of challenge." Anyway...this was probably the LONGEST conversation he has held with a way older girl. Which was weird. Girls were supposed to be vicious otters on steroids, that suck out your soul and leave you hanging upside down during a snowstorm. This experience was totally different, it made him feel awkward. 

"And no, those things weren't be necessary. I had enough of vengeful prefects to last me this year at least. Which....brings me to....You are cool. Thanks for being such a good sport. I' ll remember it." And with that Rivorn gave Ava a smile and decided that he should graciously just leave. 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.