Pali Dotchev

Hey hey, you you, I want to be your girlfriend

Pali Dotchev

The first Monday of the term.

Pali had spent a long summer writing back and forth to her new boyfriend. Her Papa hadn't exactly been pleased by the fact she had come home and announced she had a boyfriend. Her Mum had been in shock and mostly laughed it off. Pascha indifferent. And Cooper had simply called him 'a harmless insignificant'. That had seemed to make Papa a little happier. Even if it had made Pali mope for a few days. 

It hadn't stopped her sending non stop letters to Alex, informing him of every little detail of her days. Just for something to talk about. Though the letter writing had probably done Alex a favour. It meant he could actually get a word in edge-ways and get his point across. Which was nice. She had clung to him from the moment she set eye on him in Kings Cross, quickly pushing him along, out of her Papa's sight. Only forced away from her poor boyfriends side for the welcoming feast. Finding him quickly enough after the feast for an innocent hug goodbye before being pulled of by @Pascha Dotchev for goodies in their common rooms. 

The next morning however she had made it her business to seek him out so they could have breakfast together. That was what boyfriends and girlfriends did right? Except she couldn't really find him, even standing up on the bench at her house table. Looking around she directed her attention to no-one in particular "Um, has anyone seen my boyfriend please?!" She squeaked out, still looking around for @Alexander Crow

Rivorn J. Moray

This was the worst! Not only was he stuck on a wall, but he also had mud dripping down... everywhere. He could even fill it going inside his pants, inside his shoes, under his shirt. His collarbone was bathed with mud, EVERYTHING and every inch of him was bathed in mud. Curse you Killian! He dared not to speak either. Mud wasn't as tasty as a slice of toasted bread with butter and marmalade, so thank you but no thank you. 

To make things worse, the rest of the body of students was slowly arriving at the Great Hall. Thankfully the mud covered part of his face, or they would all be able to see that he was going from rosy cheeks, to deathly dead white cheeks and vice versa with all the in between shades. And you know what? Even if he thought that people MIGHT ignore them... he was once more wrong. 

As a slytherin girl climbed over the table and yelled searching for her boyfriend. Rivorn wanted to gauge his own eyes out. "D---OMT YEMM!" he said, trying to avoid mud going into his mouth. Seriously though? Could she be more vague? Who the hell was her boyfriend?

Alexander Crow

Despite his beloved teddy bear (RIP Mr Bearington) getting taken away, Alex found his Hogwarts homecoming to be rather pleasant. Contrary to his background life in freshman year, he found himself to be a bit more assertive now, though no less awkward. He met and befriended his former dueling mentor's little sisters (whom he has now adopted as his own, in his mind, he hasn't asked them yet), and even started talking to classmates he hasn't spoken to before.

Then there's this whole situation with Pali. The twelve year old is still rather puzzled at how he ended up her boyfriend, or was it boy friend? The space between the words is supposed to change the context, but he wasn't quite sure. Alex did have a talk with @Alvis Anderson on how "romance" works, which left him all the more confused. Thankfully, the slytherin girl seemed to know all about how this whole thing works and gladly took the lead. Which he happily followed, because let's face it, Alexander Lucas Crow is not a leader.

Pali's familiar voice rang across the great hall, making Alex look up abruptly from his plate of bacon and eggs. She was looking for her boyfriend apparently, oh wait... that's him! The ravenclaw quickly grabbed his plate and went over to the slytherin, her light up wellies prominently standing out as the sparkled on the table she was standing on.

"Pali! What are you doing up there? Um would you like a danish? I grabbed an extra one." They had spent a lot of time owling each other over the summer holidays. He kept their correspondence in a shoe box under his bed, far from Penny's prying eyes. It was nice to receive letters, and Mum was happy to know he didn't drown in solitude or something equally tragic. "Oh thanks for the letters! I had a lot of fun writing!"

It was then that Alex noticed someone glued to the wall. His mouth dropped open, wondering why this was allowed, on the first week no less. "Merlin, how-- are you okay? Maybe we can call someone for help... one of the prefects maybe?" He looked around to see if anyone was available to assist.

Pali Dotchev

Pali was blissfully ignorant to the boy stuck on the wall, and to her house prefect who had stuck him up there. Pali was a good little girl who behaved and didn't break the rules. Or at least she was smart enough that she didn't get caught doing so. Or get in trouble for it. But mostly that was down to Pascha's doing. @Pascha Dotchev and @Jaxon Sinclair anyway, they had schooled her in being able to be quiet when absolutely necessary. When to not get in trouble.

Though right now wasn't one of those times. She was standing on top of a bench, yelling at the top of her voice. Which admittedly wasn't terribly out of character for her. But what she was yelling about was probably not totally ok. She dropped her jaw open again and bellowed

"I SAID HAD ANYONE-" 

But then Alex popped up into her eyeline. And he had brought food. Wow. What a good boyfriend. Pausing she stopped the grin and wave to him for a moment, before jumping down off the bench and returning to her usual quiet and demure self. Not. Instead she started her usual babbling. "oh hi Ali! I didn't see you there" Duh. Hence the yelling. Plucking the Danish out of his hand "I love writing too. Even though @Cooper Dotchev and Pascha made fun of me. And I had to hide them from Papa." 

Shrugging she brushed off the boy stuck on the wall, and began to pull Alex down to a quieter part of the table "Don't worry about that. He's ok..." Or so she assumed. Someone would fix him. Eventually. 

Alexander Crow

"I hid mine from Penny, she would have made fun of me." Alex grimaced at the thought of her already insufferable older sister getting ammunition to torment him with. The rest of the summer was spent mostly trying to avoid Penny, though she seemed keen on not having anything to do with him outside the snide remarks and eye rolling. So, business as usual. "What did uh--- your Dad say?"

Alex stared at the mud-streaked boy on the wall. Was this some sort of prank? The first week shenanigans seem to be on an all time high, with the ruckus caused by uniform checks, the bonfire where uniform burning commenced, fireworks, now this? Things weren't this exciting his first year. "Uhh... okay..." He finally mumbled, turning his attention back to Pali. 

"So what did you do all summer? Did you do something fun?" Pali would seem like the type who spent her holidays having fun. He on the other hand, mostly stuck to himself and reading until the dreaded camping trip happened. The second year looked at the slytherin girl as he took a bite of his danish, her stories are probably way more interesting than his. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.