Killian Dracel

New Artwork In The Great Hall

Professor Corelli-Rose

“The next person to fire a spell or swing their fists will be getting detention!” Arcite screeched at full volume. Pietro coughed out a plume of flame, for effect.

”Yes, you may go,” he waved a flippant hand at the First Year, then eyed the rest of them. “Well?”

Havana Towne

The tickling would not stop, and in fact she was being tickled so much that her laughter had turned to tears.

If only she had kept on dueling after first year, maybe she could've stopped herself from getting hit.

Dale McQueen-Trengrove

"Meet me later," he whispered to Julian as he made his way to leave. He would be undoubtedly late to his first class and only had the git Killian to thank for that. 

Dale out. 

Julian Banagher

Wiping the blood off his lip, he nodded to Dale. They’d take down that royal sod of a prefect. 

“Sorry professor,” Julian said, taking a step back. He didn’t like to lose or retreat, but now wasn’t the time to try again. 

“I’d sleep with one eye open if I were you, Dracel,” Julian added, staring down the blonde Prefect. 

Julian out. ❤️

Killian Dracel

"Five more points from Slytherin for that stupid, idle threat!"

Idina Iordanau

Idina back in...

A good breakfast worked wonders for one’s mood... Idina has sat herself down at the opposite end of the Great Hall from all the chaos to eat in semi-peace. Once she’d had her fill, the Prefect got up and made her way back over, glaring at those still there. At least a Professor had stepped in, so maybe they would all stop being bloody morons at some point.

Not far away, however, was Havana, who had been hit with a tickling jinx, apparently. “Bloody hell... Finite. What happened to get you involved in this lunacy, Havana? I had hoped you were better than that.”

Havana Towne

Havana stood up and looked at Idina and shook her head.

"I was just coming up for breakfast. I saw all this commotion and was going to leave when I was hit by a tickling jinx."

Kaleb Kennedy

Killian losing five house points was satisfying.

Killian not getting decked in the face was not satisfying.

Sighing as the situation wasn't as great as he wanted it to be, Kaleb shook his head in defeat. "I'll make sure you get another chance to deck him," Kaleb said to @Julian Banagher as he walked by before he himself turning and leaving the scene.

Kaleb's goneeeeee ?

Jubilee

passing by post   

"This is most kind of you Sir" @Dorjee Shire Sherpa "Most kind indeed. Thank you so much Sir!" with that, Jubilee went behind the nearest tapestry and popped out of sight. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.