Sign in to follow this  
Killian Dracel

New Artwork In The Great Hall

Killian Dracel

Continued from here. The next day.

Killian had been laying in wait. He had woken up early, as he usually did, went for his jog, checked in with Professor Knaggs, and now it was time for breakfast, which meant those first year buggers would be coming down to the Great Hall to fill their bellies before class. They needed to be taught a lesson, sure, and he was going to teach it to them. They were not the ones in power here--they were nothing more than lil maggots coming on too strong.

Places. They needed to learn them.

The first offender came into the Great Hall, and Killian smirked. "Oi. Rivorn, right?" he said, relying on his excellent memory. He sauntered up, wrapped an arm around the first year's shoulders and seemingly guided him towards the Slytherin table closest to the wall. "Remember yesterday when you decided to let your mouth run rampant and followed those two other wisecrackers?" he asked casually, and his hand clenched tightly at the back of Rivorn's neck to show he was displeased even though his voice did not.

"Tell me, are you a follower, Rivorn? Because those two are going to make your life miserable--but not as miserable as I will."

And with that, a sticking charm was placed on the back of Rivorn's clothes, and the lad was levitated up to the halfway point on the wall, where he was stuck to it, and put on display for all the Great Hall to see. "Your shoes are scuffed, mate," he added, smiling up at him. "Don't worry. I'll let you down before classes, and then we can do this all over again before dinner."

"I almost forgot... oblima," he smirked, splattering the boy with mud.

-------------------------------------

This thread is OPEN for your viewing pleasure.

Edited by Killian Dracel

Rivorn J. Moray

He truly thought it was all over. The last night incident. Rivorn blissfully unaware of what awaited him, woke up with the mood of a champion who was about to conquer the day. He promised himself when fixing his uniform and combing his hair in front of the mirror that nothing - NOTHING - would ruin his day. He was about to be proven wrong...AGAIN. 

He woke up earlier than the rest of his housemates and honestly that pleased him a lot. As far away from drama as possible. That was his moto. After yesterday. Although, mind you... he did NOTHING. He sat there watching the scene unfold, giving a thumbs up to Spruce for trying, while calling with the rightful name (####heads) Leon and Dale. 

He stopped abruptly when Killian called his name. He froze when the prefect approached him and took him by his arm, dragging him towards the Slytherin table. All normal yes? Nothing wrong? It was absolutely OKAY for a prefect to have a chat with an ickle you say? W R O N G. 

"I am NOT" said Rivorn his ego wounded from the prefect's words. "I didn't!" That was awfully ridiculous. "They were blocking the door! I wasn't anywhere near! In fact i was even cheering for Spruce." His words fell on deaf ears. Killian was out for blood, or for fun. The 2nd seemed more like it. 

The next second he was flying backwards towards the wall. Rivorn looked down, right and left. "Hey, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE!" Honestly!! 

He was planning on saying more, but a pile of mud covered him. 

Julian Banagher

Julian snorted loudly when he saw the display in the Great Hall. One of the boys that he’d unsuccessfully tried to keep out of the Slytherin dorm had been strung up by the smarmy Prefect that had broken up his attempts to take over the first year boys’ dorm.

”Merlin, that’s a good one,” he cackled. “You should go into comedy.”

Killian Dracel

Post 1100 for you ❤️

"You like that, do you?" Killian asked, turning around to look at the boy. He made a gesture with his wand and before the boy could process what was happening, Killian had levitated him and stuck him on the wall right beside Rivorn, and covered him in mud with another sharp flick of his wand. He stood back to look at the two lads and grinned to himself. "Mmm. Not quite complete yet, but I am sure your other friend will be wandering in shortly."

He looked at Julian, who initially had a pretty decent uniform, and shined shoes. Killian stepped forward and relieved him of his left shoe, and made a point of making a face at the supposed stink that would accompany a teenager's foot. Though there was no smell, he enjoyed putting on the show.

"I'm going to teach you a new way to polish your shoes, mate. Pay attention now." Levitating the shoe, he flipped it over to the shiny side was facing the floor and dragged it across the stone. "It's called Cement Shining."

The shoe came to eye level, and he surveyed the scuff and torn leather with pride. "Shine that," he said, dropping the shoe to the floor. "How is your first week working out for you mates?"

Chaol Edevane

After the adventures from the night before, Chaol had expected the following morning to be tamer in comparison.

If only that were true.

Wrinkling his nose at the sight of the two first years hanging on the wall, all he could say was, "That's just tacky."

Killian Dracel

Killian took a step back and crossed his arms as he admired his work. Of course, some Gryffindor had to come along, a first year by the look of him, and he raised an eyebrow.

"Everyone's a critic," he muttered. "Would you like to join them?"

Chaol Edevane

"No," Chaol said easily enough. He really didn't feel like spending his first morning hanging on a wall. But he couldn't just sit there and say nothing.

"Think you made your point though. Any longer and it's just gonna be sad."

Killian Dracel

"Sad for them, certainly," Killian said with no small about of pride. "And rightfully deserved."

He glanced down at the Gryffindor and crossed his arms. "Move along to your breakfast."

Dale McQueen-Trengrove

Dale had been in the Great Hall for awhile (like since 4am) having had made sure that Aster was okay. But as he was leaving he noticed Killian and his best friend Julian. 

What —-

“Hey I said you could check my uniform you know. We don’t deserve any of this.” 

Chaol Edevane

He should listen to Killian and just walk away. Lord knew he bore no love for Juju. But Chaol stayed where he was.

"Your point's been made," he said. "Think they should be put down before everyone loses their breakfast?"

Julian Banagher

What Julian definitely didn’t expect was to be hoisted off the ground and stuck against the wall of the Great Hall. “Hey!” 

He tried to wriggle out of his restraints, but it was useless. He winced when his shoe was taken and dragged across the stone. His mum was not going to be happy. 

“Do you want to explain to my mum why you just ruined my shoe?” He spat at @Killian Dracel.

Willa Henry

Willa was already looking for Jacquetta when she walked into the Great Hall for breakfast that day. She had watched her best friend get sorted into Hufflepuff the night before, but hadn't been close enough to hug her or say goodnight before they were dragged off on their respective tours of the school. Speaking of tours, Willa was distracted the second she walked into the Great Hall by the prefect who had led them around the night before currently hanging two guys in her year from the wall

Gulping, Willa tried to give as much room as possible between her and the prefect. The more she watched the prefect torture the two that had made the common room so loud the night before, the more she giggled. She found Julian's face especially funny as the prefect ruined one of his shoes, and wondered why her classmate was yelling about his mum instead of thinking how easily it would be to have another student just magically fix things. 

"That's really funny!" She couldn't help her outburst and covered her mouth with her hands as she disappeared into the crowd to find Jacquetta. She didn't want to end up on the wall next. 

Everly Cantrell

“What’s this about losing breakfast?” Everly remarked while sipping his tea, approaching Killian and the little Gryffindor at his side. He hadn’t started eating himself, so perhaps it was best he found out whatever was going to ruin his ham and beans before it was partially digested.

“Kill, there’s mud on the floor. Isn’t that a prefect thing to take care of?” he jabbed while withdrawing his dogwood to clean up the mess for his friend. Before he could scourgify it away, the commotion above him drew his gaze away from the floor and to the wall.

“Aww, Kill, you ruined that boy’s shoe?” Ev inquired sarcastically as he returned his wand to its warm pocket. “I had no idea you were into abstract art. Mud and stone, excellent choice of paint and canvas.”

Killian Dracel

Killian sighed. "I swear, Gryffindor, if you don't walk on now, I'll put you up there with him. Get. Gone. Now."

And then he turned, and finally noticed the other brat who deserved to be up there just as much as the other three. Without any sort of hesitation, he magically placed Dale up on the wall next to the other two. He stood below, admiring his work with a smile.

"Right. We'll call this piece 'Three maggots covered in mud'." He sighed as he looked up at the boys. Just then, @Willa Henry came around to point and laugh, which had been his intention all along. "Let's get one thing straight, lads, you're not king snake around here. I don't care about your bloody shoes, your uniforms, or your mommies," he snarled. "You run your mouth off at me again, and disregard my badge, I'll give you wedgies so high you'll be singing soprano for the Hogwarts choir. Understand? I will make your lives miserable, and actually put maggots in your bed. Hey @Everly Cantrell. Glad you're back, mate. Look at this worms..."

He turned back to them. "Get over yourselves. You're. Not. Important. And your mommies aren't here to save you." Scoffing, he wandered towards the other end of the Slytherin table and sat down to breakfast. "Oi. Has anyone seen Damaris?" he asked.

Damaris Denton

Damaris couldn’t contain her laughter when she walked into the Great Hall that morning. “Everly’s right, you are an artist,” she said to Killian, pressing a kiss against his cheek.

”Aww, he’s worried about his mum finding out,” Damaris said, snickering. “How cute.”

Chaol Edevane

Staying where he was, he watched the Slytherin prefect leave to go enjoy his breakfast. Nobody else seemed to be doing anything about the boys on the wall, which didn't sit right with him. Sure, Julian was a git, but he didn't deserve this.

"Kaleb." He let out a sigh of relief as he spotted @Kaleb Kennedy the Gryffindor that had taken him and his fellow first years on a tour of the school the night before. "The blond tosser over there," he said, jerking his head towards Killian's direction. "Decided to have some fun at the expensive of these blokes. Can you help me get them down?"

Killian Dracel

"Oh yeah, Kaleb, maybe you can help," Killian said, turning in his seat to look at @Kaleb Kennedy, "by taking this idiot back to your table before I put him up with the others. You mind your kittens, and I'll mind the snakes. Everyone is happy. Unless you want a repeat of first year," he added, smirking @Everly Cantrell. "Looks like your hair needs a little more washing."

Idina Iordanau

Idina walked in at a rather brilliant moment after setting up her trampoline in the hall outside. "Killian," she snapped, her mood not yet improved thoroughly. "If you're gonna hang the first years from the wall, you should at least let them eat breakfast."

And that was how @Rivorn J. Moray, whom she was considering claiming for her army, @Julian Banagher, and @Dale McQueen-Trengrove wound up with beans all over their faces. It was enough to make her crack a small grin.

Alayna Weasley

Alayna had been innocently walking past, minding her own business, when suddenly she heard a bit of commotion. And her stomach dropped instantly. “What are people do- ?” she began to whine, only to then find her eyes falling upon the scene of child stuck to a nearby wall. “…what… what’s going on here?!”

Chaol Edevane

"He thought it'd be funny to hang them on the wall," Chaol said to Alanya, pointing to Killian. "Threatened to put me up there as well if I didn't leave it alone."

Killian Dracel

"Idina," Killian laughed as she flung beans at the students. "You're right, that is my mistake. Students shouldn't go to first period class on an empty stomach."

And then, there was Alayna, whom he had experience with. "Ahem," he said, stepping up to her. "Instead of taking points, I decided... detention." He gestured to the students on the wall. "Trust me, they deserved it."

Mason Fluke

Fluke was running a little late, as he always seemed to in the mornings. He had responsibilities now. He had a cat to feed, and it demanded a fair amount of his attention. After feeding it, and getting dressed, brushing his teeth and all that, he looked over at Grim and sighed as he gave him his sad little eyes, as if to say 'don't leave me here alone'.

Broke his heart, it did.

So, he picked the cat up and placed him on his shoulder. "Don't you get any cat hair on me," he said to Grim.

Down the stairs he went, through a secret passage here, another passage there, and he was down in the Great Hall in time to see Alayna and her fiery red hair over by the Slytherin table. "Hey," he greeted her, completely ignoring the fact that she might've been there on official business.

Yes, he kissed her.

Alayna Weasley

The words which left the first years mouth were anything but comforting to the redhead. He hung. Children. On. A. Wall. And for what purpose? Was this even within his rights? Alayna couldn’t recall ever reading such in prefect handbook (or even if there was one…), but she was pretty sure that hanging students on the wall wasn’t within one of their given abilities.

“…Killian...?” He walked over to her, explained himself, and yet still she didn’t feel any better. He could take points for certain misbehaviors, but hang them from a wall? That was so medieval. So cruel.

This was just awful.

“I think… I’m pretty sure…” her brain struggled to formulate the right words and then, before it could even somewhat manage it, it grew distracted by another matter entirely.

Fluke arrived. She motioned to wave him by, and then her ability to speak was temporarily robbed of her. She really should say something though! Stop him! Do something…

But she didn’t know what.

Her cheeks flushed as everything overwhelmed her at once, and then when the kiss came to an end all the girl could do was look from Fluke, to the scene, and back again.

“Uh… you… you should get them down from there” she muttered half-heartedly to Killian. She wouldn’t be staying to ensure he actually did it, however; her hand instead reaching out to take hold of Fluke’s.

Get me out of here.”

Killian Dracel

"Should," he repeated the word as Alayna walked away, and grinned, turning back towards the first years hanging on the wall. "Not exactly a ringing endorsement to take you lot down right now," he said jovially. "Not to worry, you'll be taken down... eventually."

Edited by Killian Dracel

Damaris Denton

“Yeah, that’s not going to happen,” Damaris said to Alayna in defense of Killian. “So why don’t you just move along now.” She waved a hand dismissively.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.