Sign in to follow this  
Headmistress McGonagall

The Sorting Feast

Juan Garcia

Why the hell was @Clayton Stagg over here? He narrowed his eyes at his boyfriend and turned up his nose as the boy decided to sit down. “You can’t come over here and start commanding people, you git.”

At least Killian understood… And also disliked @Kaleb Kennedy? “Buddy, you are a man after my own heart. Kaleb truly is a right brat, isn’t he? Had to serve detention with him last year. Worst experience of my life. Well…” he looked over at Clayton with a frown, “Second worst.”

“They’re NOT exaggerated. You just need to accept there’s people out there better than JUST you,” Juan retorted before slamming his face on the table. His mentee… was the worst, wasn’t he? " @Atlas Wyrmwort ! SHUT YOUR TRAP!”

He sighed, going back to @Damaris Denton’s question, “Clayton proposed via letter before we started dating.” And he managed to hear a smidget of what Killian had said, “Don’t worry. You’re not my type. Not unless you’ve got severe daddy issues.” He snorted.

Turning his attention back to Clayton, Juan shrugged, “Not my fault. Go sit with someone else who believes your slander about McGonagall.”

He turned to @Killian Dracel, trying to pull Damaris away. Juan simply brought up his leg to replace the space where the girl had been sitting, “So anyways… Quidditch was cancelled.”

Reid F. Lawson

The fact that this was hit last year at Hogwarts hit Reid like a ton of bricks, yes, - but not as much as these two things:

One - Quidditch was cancelled. Reid made wide eyes and looked over the heads of his schoolmates until he zeroed in on his boyfriend, who was currently being restrained by his teammates. Reid cringed, knowing Kirk wasn't going to be leashed for long.

Two - "What's the TriWizard Tournament?" he whispered to no one in particular. 

Xenia Lupu-Haidei

Slytherins really were something, weren't they?

Damaris Denton

Before Damaris had the chance to respond to Killian, Juan answered. She was glad that wasn’t a question she had to try to answer herself. “...so are you getting married? That would be a lot of commitment.” Wasn’t that something that adults did? Juan was going to only go out with Clayton for the rest of his life? 

When he mentioned Quidditch, she turned toward him. “Oh Merlin, right? It isn’t fair. The tournament’s probably only for like...seventh years or something. It’s probably some kind of scheme to make sure Gryffindor can hold onto the Cup longer. It’s really the only way they can, not like any of them can really play. Kaleb didn’t even know stooging was a foul!”

Clayton Stagg

Clayton slammed his arm forward flipping a tray of food down the table, causing a few feet of the Slytherin table to be all overturned on itself and ruined. "FINE." He spun away from Juan. "ENJOY YOUR BLOODY MEAL WITHOUT ME THEN." Clayton yelped loudly before storming out of the great hall.

Simon Reed

His face fell. 

No Quidditch???

He glanced towards @Aurora Andrews and the pair exchanged disappointed glances. It was amazing to think that a year ago he wouldn't have minded... but he was going to miss hanging out of his teammates and flying around. 

Killian Dracel

"What about severe mummy issues? I've got lots of those," he winked at Juan. OMG, why was he winking at Juan? "Buddy, anyone who hates Kaleb owns my heart."

He cleared his throat. "Damaris is right upset about Quidditch being cancelled." He leaned closer to Damaris, whispering much lower just for her. "Guess that means we have more time to keep practicing, eh?"

Clearing his throat, he looked up at Juan again. "Did you have a good summer, mate?"

Juan Garcia

Juan blinked… Had this dude just literally (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻? “Well he’s dramatic, isn’t he?”

“But yeah, I’m pretty sure someone’ll organise a pick-up game, just like the last time the cup was cancelled, so I don’t think we need to worry too much. I’m pretty sure Lawson’s still gonna make us practice hella early on the weekends.”

Mummy issues? Juan shrugged, “It was a joke.”

A good summer? “Uuuuuh kinda. It was pretty subpar as far as legitimate summers go. Yours?”

Killian Dracel

"Amazing." It was a lie, but a well told one.

"So, what's the deal with Crayon?"

Damaris Denton

“Oh Merlin, Kirk will probably schedule games to make up for them being cancelled,” Damaris grumbled. Maybe there was a way for her to get around that? What if she organized them? That did sound like a lot of work. 

Killian’s comment about practicing—whispered low enough for her to be able to hear—did not go unnoticed. She had no idea what to say, especially when Juan was sitting to the other side of her. A blush was creeping into her features. 

“Yeah,” she nodded at Killian’s question, “are you just planning on dating Clayton forever, Juan?”

Molly Stone

Another new headmistress? Molly listened to the speech with a certain level of suspicion, silently assessing and judging her, until the next words rang out.

Triwizard Tournament. No Quidditch.

Conflicted feelings twisted through her. She loved Quidditch (despite being benched twice, to her dismay), but she couldn't deny the appeal of a new, exciting event. Was this like the tournament Molly had been in as a first year? She hung onto each word, now, and her heart sprang at the idea of two schools of people visiting. This was one of those opportunities that she doubted she'd be able to experience again, and she wanted to be involved in everything.

Molly Stone wanted nothing more than to represent the school. "What's of age?" she hissed at the others around her table. Thirteen ought to be of age, right? If not, she was damn sure she'd find a way around it. 

Behati Gadot

Behati was going to say "At least there hasn't been a food fight" but apparently the new Slytherins had decided to keep the Hogwarts tradition going. Would she ever get a break?

"HI MOLLY!!!" She said instead because Molly was still the coolest kid in school.

Juan Garcia

He snorted. Crayon. It wasn’t gonna get old, he hoped. “Ugh… He’s trying to slander McGonagall because he doesn’t think she’s cool. He’s bitter. I don’t really know what his deal is.”

Dating Clayton forever? He sighed. That didn’t… sound amazing, if he was honest. Not when he’d just witnessed this boy’s temperament involved flipping food, “I dunno… Maybe not.”

Edited by Juan Garcia

Killian Dracel

"Well, sounds like the healthy choice," Killian said. "Clearly, he has issues, and is a drama queen. McGonagall is amazing. No one could defeat her," he added, taking a sip of his pumpkin juice. "Potter is a joke compared to her. She's destroy him in a duel.... Man... I would pay to see a duel between @Headmistress McGonagall and @Harry Potter."

Ollie Celeste

Ollie’s puppeteer had been at work all day, meaning Ollie’s behaviour had been rather subdued for sorting festivities. This year was the first she had been on her best behaviour! No fights of any variety in sight! Probably for the best given the woman up front...

She did, however, stand on her chair and bellow: “@Seeley Pichardo IS THE REAL HOGWARTS CHAMPION!”

Juan Garcia

Killian was right. A fight between that loser and this amazing woman would be something he'd like to see. "It'd just be a one-sided fight though, you know."

"Seeley's about as stupid as you are, @Ollie Celeste. That's saying something," he snorted. It hadn't slipped his notice that Seeley and Desmond had been getting chummy as of late. Stupid girl. Hadn't she been crying over him last year?

Ollie Celeste

"And yet she won the Hogwarts Tournament of Champions. Remind me how you did?" She resisted the urge to throw a sprout at him. Last year had escalated quickly.

Juan Garcia

"I would've won if I hadn't been benched, you idiot. I was benched because I was too good and it wouldn't have been fair to everyone else," he snapped back. He resisted the urge to throw a fist at her. Last year had escalated quickly.

Dax Gordon

"@Seeley Pichardo IS THE WORST AND SMELLS LIKE FEET." Was this the only thing he paid attention to during the most important feast of the year? Yup. " @Ollie Celeste NEEDS TO GET HER BRAIN CHECKED IF SHE THINKS SEELEY'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR THAT."

Juan Garcia

What the actual hell. He was agreeing with Dax.

Killian Dracel

"Slytherin house is going to hell this year," Killian said to @Damaris Denton.

Ollie Celeste

"That's not how it works you dumb piece of-" Ollie began, before taking a moment to recollect herself because she was trying to be on her best behaviour for their fancy new headmistress. But then Dax came along to RUIN HER PATIENCE :@ "If you don't shut up I'll hex you into next week."

She hoped Dax spoke again, she really wanted to hex him.

Seeley Pichardo

Ollie.... oh Ollie.   Dear Sweet Ollie. 

Seeley so totally would have put her name in for the Triwizard if she were able but that was a battle for another day... currently she was in the middle of staring down @Juan Garcia with a glare that might just light him on fire because since when did he call her stupid?! 

"Juan!  What the..."  but nevermind that because @Dax Gordon just had to throw his two sickles in.  

"YOU'RE JUST MAD CUZ i BROKE YOUR BLOODY NOSE."  She shouted back.  "It's an improvement if you ask me." 

Fletcher Barrow

"Hey, Seeley's a good kisser," Fletcher popped in for a hot minute to defend his friend. "And she definitely doesn't smell like feet." There, his job was done.

Also, was no one else freaked out at the new headmistress being McGonagall?!?! "How is McGonagall here? Isn't she like 5000 years old?"

Dax Gordon

"ALL OF YOU ARE PSYCHO." Why did he even come back to this mad-house? "TRY TO HEX ME OLLIE, SEE WHAT HAPPENS." It wasn't necessary to shout at that point, but where's the fun?

"....Fletch. You're a betrayer."

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.