Creaseworthy

VH Mentee Sign-Ups

Sebastian Hargrove

Name: Sebastian Hargrove

Timezone: US EST

At what times of the day are you available? Usually evenings work best!

What is the best way to contact you? PM is perfect.

What do you want to get out of VH mentoring? Errrrr. I was on VH around VH17 so I feel a little bit out of touch and I'd love to just get back into the swing of things. Kindaaaaa help with my bearings and learn about new things/trends that are happening on the board right now! (also for frands!)

Do you have any mentor requests? Nope! Anyone who wants me will be fine! hah.

Theodora Valiant

Name: Theodora Valiant

Timezone: Central US/Chicago 

At what times of the day are you available? All day Sundays/Mondays, and after 7pm almost every other day!

What is the best way to contact you? PM! Hopefully discord in the near future, I'm still very new to it! 

What do you want to get out of VH mentoring? I want to have a better understanding of the mechanics for dueling and quidditch, but primarily I want to get better at arts and crafts! Coding, templates, avatars and signatures! I want to make pretty things!

Do you have any mentor requests? Only that they're heckin groovy and don't mind a newbie. ❤️

Juniper Keyes

Name: Juniper Keyes

Timezone: PST

At what times of the day are you available? It varies, but mostly after 7pm CST. 

What is the best way to contact you? PM or Discord

What do you want to get out of VH mentoring? Meet new people, learn more about the site (and maybe dueling/quidditch), and hopefully get better at character development and RPing along the way. 

Do you have any mentor requests? None at all. 

Desmond Potter

Hello Juniper: I will be sending you a PM shortly ❤️ welcome to VH

Alisha Marie Walters

Name: Alisha Marie Walters

Timezone: GMT-4

At what times are you available: Most often anytime of day, but may vary from week to week

What is the best way to contact you: PM

What do you want to get from VH mentoring: new friends, and any questions answered. I was on another site, but was kicked off for something I didn’t do. I also need guidance. 

Do you have any mentor requests: A female, preferably 

Matilda Murphy

Name: Matilda Murphy

Timezone: EDT (GMT -4) 

At what times of the day are you available?  TBH, almost any time right now. It depends on the day. 

What is the best way to contact you? PM is good, but I've just joined Discord as well. 

What do you want to get out of VH mentoring? I had a character sorted in the early teens on VH, but I've been gone for a long time. I think I could use some help getting back up to speed on what's happened/what's new in the intervening decade. Also, dueling. Always dueling. 

Do you have any mentor requests? I saw there are a couple mentors from around the time I was on VH before. It would be cool to have someone who's been here for a while to help compare/contrast, but really I'll take any help I can get. ^_^

Ronan Phyxen

Name: Ronan Phyxen

Timezone: Atlantic Standard Time (GMT -4)

At what times of the day are you available? At any time on Discord.

What is the best way to contact you? Discord

What do you want to get out of VH mentoring? Im not new to VH, but after some years out of the picture, I would like to pick up on new and old stuff I may have forgotten.

Do you have any mentor requests? Honestly no, Im okay with anyone. ☺️

Edited by Ronan Phyxen

Bezoar Brew

Name: Bezoar Brew

Timezone: EST/EDT

At what times of the day are you available? Ha... what is stability?

What is the best way to contact you? PM or Discord

What do you want to get out of VH mentoring? a lot of answers, help developing my character and keeping up with what I need to in order to make this a good experience. 

Do you have any mentor requests? I am slow on the uptake sometimes and will ask A LOT of questions. If you have experience breaking things down sometimes in a few different ways to explain stuff that would be helpful. And patience. So much patience.   

Artemis Eden

Name: Artemis Eden

Timezone: GMT -6

At what times of the day are you available? any time after 7 pm

What is the best way to contact you? PM, Discord

What do you want to get out of VH mentoring? re-learn how VH works. I used to be here in VH23 but life smacked me in the face and i became inactive.

Do you have any mentor requests? Not really just someone who is patient haha