Atlas Wyrmwort

Let's get some shoes (oh my GOD!)

Atlas Wyrmwort

Atlas got some shoes. He chucked a shoe into the lake. In fact, he had a huge pile of shoes he managed to steal from @Clayton Stagg after having left a letter that read:

Dear Clayton,

I took all your shoes since now that we're married I own half your stuff. Everyone knows that's how relationships work. Kthxbye.

-
@Juan Garcia

He laughed as the expensive looking shoe plopped into the lake and began to sink to the depths of hell. Maybe if he was lucky it would be visible from the Slytherin common room windows.

Edited by Atlas Wyrmwort

Clayton Stagg

Clayton stepped out onto the lawn and froze.

"... No. My next class is soon. I don't have time for a walk." He realized as he turned back and went into the castle once more.

Emmett Blaze

A brow quirked as Emmett eyed Atlas and the pile of shoes. Little things could easily divert his excursion to classes, so it didn't take much thought for him to switch directions and join the Slytherin by the lake. 

His gaze flickered to the pile. "Whose shoes?"

Atlas Wyrmwort

"A stupid fart face." He reached out and handed a pair towards Emmett. "Wanna see who can throw one farther away?"

Emmett Blaze

That was enough explanation for him. Even if it was someone cool, the bloke obviously should've kept better protection over his shoes.

"You're on." He picked up a weird shoe, wound back, and threw it almost inhumanely far (in his mind), since Emmett was so strong and powerful. His mouth fell open. "Damn, look at that." He starred in awe at the sheer distance he'd managed to propel the shoe (*maybe a few yards). 

Atlas Wyrmwort

Atlas's twig arm wound back as he chucked his shoe with Emmett. "UGH." He grunted, using all the arm-power he had in him. Plop. It probably went half the distance of Emmett's. "My arm is just sore because I've been doing this all day." Atlas lied.

Emmett Blaze

There was a shoe-splash and another, a flurry of speckled sounds. Atlas and Emmett were Gods of almighty power, throwing shoes to immeasurable lengths. 

He tilted his head left, then right, and propelled another. "Why didn't you invite me earlier?"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.