Sign in to follow this  
River Wolfe

A power play that leads into a penalty kill

River Wolfe

Standing on top of a frozen lake was on thing, standing on top of a frozen lake that was filled with Magical creatures that were ready to eat him at any giving moment was another.

So, yes, it was freezing.  River hated the cold, H-A-T-E-D with a passion, sure, people would say that hate was a strong word, but to many, it was also very accurate.  With a constant gush of winds blowing at his face, the only thing that was keeping him warm at the moment was the warming potion he had asked from an older student and these silly pads that he was wearing.

Lifting the mask in which he was instructed to wear, the Ravenclaw looked to his friend who seemed to be in far less clothing than he was, "Uh, Dre, ( @Drew Knight) you sure these pads will keep me saf-WHOA!"  River shouted while ducking as puck flew past him and into the net behind him.

Drew Knight

Mere sweater weather, Mum would singsong, and Drew felt the same. One extra layer and a tuque were enough for the second-year to stay comfortable, especially since he was out skating like an actual forward. Nico was really the crack shot, Drew was sort of proud of himself for finding the back of the net, really.

“Safe from the puck,” confirmed Drew, coasting to a gentle stop to avoid snowing his friend. “The rest is up to you. Keep your center of gravity lower and try to trust your pads.”

He retrieved the puck from the back of the next and skated it out a few meters, stick-handling a little clumsily.

“Have I shown you my scar from playing goalie without a mask?” he asked casually, raising his hand to the hair over his right temple. “It’s a super bad idea!”

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.