Sign in to follow this  
Kirk Lawson

THE SNITCHOFF

Lindy Rose

Lindy stared as one of the snitches dive bombed into her last cupcake. This was just like the food fight from sorting last term. Except more golden. 

"Selena!" she said, catching sight of the older Ravenclaw and practically sprinting to her. She clung to the blonde's robes and decided she would stay there til the snitches and students stopped attacking her cupcakes. 

Edited by Lindy Rose

Kirk Lawson

With the snitches caught, there ought to have been silence. Instead, there was still chaos. Juice was everywhere. People were standing on tables. Kirk looked around, grimacing, and grabbed Garcia by the shirt, dragging him out of the Great Hall before anyone could maim him. 

"Goodfellow," he hissed as he ducked behind the doors, "you're on clean up. ...I owe you." He then bravely ran away.

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING SNITCHOFF. CHEEK SMOOCHES CAN BE COLLECTED FROM ABIGAIL AT THE DOOR. PIGGYBACK RIDE REQUESTS CAN BE SENT TO KIRK LAWSON SO HE CAN ARRANGE A PARTY FOR LUKE TO CARRY YOU AROUND IN. 

Though the game is over, please feel free to continue to react to this disaster if you like! 

Clayton Stagg

@Selena Watkins stared away from Clayton, but it was obviously. He wasn't used to that behavior. Back when his mother forced him into broom riding competitions as a child he was always asked to give his signature. He nearly assumed it was because the girl fancied him, but he ended up deciding it was foolish to be so egoistic. That couldn't possibly be why.

Molly Stone

Molly gave Kaleb the bird, but also she made sure she offered her other hand to the girl on the back of her broom because this was getting serious. 

Dane Golden-Keisi

Dane reached up when something flew his way and managed to catch... the last snitch. It was missing a wing but hey, maybe he did have that Quidditch gene after all?

Kieran Wells

Return the snitches??? Maybe Juan didn't have a count on them. Maybe Kieran could keep one..

Behati Gadot

"Did we lose?" she asked @Molly Stone, sadly. Had she really missed her brekkie just to lose????

Dane Golden-Keisi

"Do I win something?" Dane asked the room as he went to return the snitch. Winning was nice.

Kaleb Kennedy

Kaleb came off his broom. @Juan Garcia, the Slytherin wanker, wanted him to return the snitch? No way. Kaleb made a beeline for @Abigail Goodfellow, deciding that he should give it to the Slytherin Quidditch Captain. "Here you go. Man, it's a real shame that he broke into the Quidditch supplies to steal snitches. I dunno...you should really think about benching him all season or something," Kaleb suggested.

He may or may not have a spot on the Gryffindor Quidditch team so who knows if this was really a ploy to have Gryffindor win the Quidditch Cup this year. We'll just never knooooooow <insert scary music here>

Juan Garcia

"You win... My thanks," he told @Dane Golden-Keisi, taking the snitch before Kirk dragged him out of the Great Hall by his shirt.

Molly Stone

"Nah, it was random or something. We're good, we tried," Molly said wistfully as she landed. "Next time, on the pitch, we'll get all the snitches and win. Dare or dare next, let's go!" After ensuring Behati had landed safely, she took off in a blur. 

Dane Golden-Keisi

He supposed that was good enough. Human decency was a nice thing. "Okay. Good luck fixing them! If you need help, let me know. I love experiments." He wasn't weird.

Abigail Goodfellow

She was on clean up? Voldric was getting a very angry letter about how Kirk was the worst cocaptain ever. "I HATE YOU, LAWSON. I'M BENCHING YOU FIRST GAME," she shouted. That threat was much emptier than kicking Juan off the team but still.

"If you help clean up, I'll give you a galleon," she called out to the rest of the Great Hall's occupants. She glanced over to where the Gryffindor kid with the broom was handing her a snitch, smiling wide as she pocketed it safely. "I'll definitely take that into consideration. Thanks, kid," she said, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before starting her clean up duties apparently. Ugh Kirk was the worst.

Behati Gadot

Behati was definitely going to try for Quidditch now. She wanted to feel as cool as Molly. Brekkie was calling her name for the time being, however.

Edited by Behati Gadot

Selena Watkins

Selena grinned. "I live with Ollie remember? I know exactly how you feel." She was bombarded by another hug and began to pat the new person's head as well. She was starting a little collection. "I'm sure this will all be over soon enough." She glanced back at @Clayton Stagg one last time before the people around her distracted her enough. All this because he spilled something on his jeans. She was a mess.

Dane Golden-Keisi

Dane thought about leaving but he didn't want the others to be stuck cleaning up. "I'll help you," he told the older Slytherin girl. He started moving around the room, his wand waving towards the mess.

Kaleb Kennedy

*swish* *swoon* *faint*

Kaleb turned beet red as the Slytherin Quidditch Captain leaned in close to him, but he somehow managed to turn even redder when she gave him a kiss on the cheek. Is this what catching snitches gets you? "Sign me up for Seeker!" Kaleb exclaimed to no one as he turned around and began making his way to the Gryffindor boys dorm.

...to tell people that he got a kiss, you dirty minded people. :angry: 

Dane Golden-Keisi

Kaleb ran from the room after getting a kiss on the cheek from the older girl. Was he having an adverse reaction?

Abigail Goodfellow

Kaleb seemed nice and sweet. Abby hoped they didn't crush his soul too badly when Slytherin totally took that Quidditch Cup back.  

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.