Sign in to follow this  
Kirk Lawson

THE SNITCHOFF

Kaleb Kennedy

"I'm alright," Kaleb told @Kieran Wells BEFORE MAKING A SWIPE FOR THE SLYTHERIN'S SNITCH. "GIMME!" he called!

Behati Gadot

Molly Stone, the coolest upperclassman Behati had ever met, was offering her a ride on her broom. SHE HAD FINALLY MADE IT IN LIFE. "Of course!" she enthused, holding onto Molly as she got on her broom.

Edited by Behati Gadot

Abigail Goodfellow

"At this point I'll kill you before tryouts!" she shouted, sending a lightning hex in his direction because damn him. 

"Did you forget to lock it?" she asked, huffing. She snorted as the broomed Gryffindor suggested kicking Juan off for sure. "Benching him would be worse punishment.  Maybe I'll just bench him. Thanks, kid," she said, cackling.  

Dane Golden-Keisi

Dane had no idea what was going on so he stood by the wall, eating some snacks.

Atlas Wyrmwort

"I'M TRYING." Atlas screamed as he tried to balance on Red's shoulders. "RUN TOWARDS THAT WAY. THEY'RE ON THAT SIDE OF THE ROOM!"

Kieran Wells

KIERAN KNEEEW IT.  "HEY" THE NERVE. "GO CATCH YOUR OWN"

Edited by Kieran Wells
500TH POST FOR YOU KALEB <333

Selena Watkins

Selena's eyes darted around watching out for pure idiots. She settled on the two first years who decided to apparently form a human wall? That couldn't end well.

Celeste Ferranti

Celeste's eyes followed @Behati Gadot as the girl flew over her head. "Is that allowed?" she cried out, eyes wide in fear. 

Molly Stone

"Great," Molly grinned. She wasn't sure Behati had it in her, and was pleasantly surprised. Plus, this would likely improve her chances of making the team, if people saw she could ride well with another passenger.

"Hold on tight, okay?" she nodded once, then kicked off.

Riddik Rhomulus

He wobbled under his friends weight, but thie wasn't their first rodeo.

"ONWARRRRDD!!" Somewhat blindly, he bolted, running down the table and knocking things off left and right.

Dane Golden-Keisi

This was a good opportunity to study human behavior. Dane took mental notes.

Kaleb Kennedy

So now Kaleb had bat shaped bogeys flying out of his nose. He focused, controlling them. "Fly my boogers! Catch the snitch for me!" he commanded. @Juan Garcia was a jerk

Halcyon Pelletier

One meal, that's all Hals wanted. One meal where nothing catastrophic or ridiculous happened. He sidled over and ducked behind @Selena Watkins. "Save me!"

Kirk Lawson

THE THIRD MINUTE WAS :39. THE FIRST POST ON THIS MINUTE IS KIERAN! SNITCH FLIES INTO THE OPEN ARMS OF @Kieran Wells!

The remaining snitches begin to attack the tables, knocking over drinks and upsetting plates of food. 

Atlas Wyrmwort

Oh Merlin how many detentions can you get for this? Atlas didn't care. He was determined. He flung his arms about waving them around trying to catch one of the snitches.

Charlie Perkins

Charlie wanted all the shiny snitches but standing on the table didn’t seem to be helping. Ugh. It was clearly rigged. 

Dane Golden-Keisi

Now snitches were loosing their minds. Did they have minds? Dane would have to check when he got to the library.

Selena Watkins

Selena pat @Halcyon Pelletier's head as he took a seat beside her. "Can't even save myself this time. Best to just duck your head when someone comes near and hope for the best." Then the snitches began to come at the table. She let out a yelp. This would not end well.

Celeste Ferranti

Celeste screamed when the snitches overturned her plate and splattered her with spaghetti.

This was the worst day ever

Molly Stone

"We've gotta go after that guy," Molly informed Behati, pointing toward Kieran, who had all the snitches. "Hang on."

She promptly dove.

Dane Golden-Keisi

A snitch came his way and Dane lazily lifted his arm to get it. He wasn't going to go crazy like the rest of them.

Kaleb Kennedy

Kaleb's boogers failed to catch him a snitch. "You're fired! And you're fired! Yeah, go tell your wives and children how you lost your job!" Kaleb snarled at the bat-shaped boogers that were flying off into the distance.

UNEMPLOYED BUMS!

I GOT KIERAN'S 500TH POST TAKE THAT EVERYBODY

Sofie Clement

"Okay, I'm done. This isn't fun for me," Sofie announced, catching up to Juan. When she saw the snitches were turning violent, she looked at the Slytherin wide-eyed. "What did you do to them?"

Clayton Stagg

A cup gets knocked off the table and falls onto Clayton's pants. He glances down at the wet patch gently placing a napkin down on himself. "These were new designer jeans..."

Behati Gadot

This probably wasn't allowed, no. But Behati had Molly and she was fulfilling a now realized dream of flying on a broomstick so she didn't really care all that much. "Celeste, it's fun! You should try it!" Zoom zoom, she and Molly were off looking for the snitch.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.