Sign in to follow this  
Kirk Lawson

THE SNITCHOFF

Kaleb Kennedy

Wait, @Kieran Wells caught a snitch? "Kieran! Let me see it!" he called towards the slytherin, diving his way.

Sofie Clement

"What are we doing?" Sofie wondered as she came upon a bunch of people. But one of them was Juan so she decided to stick around. "And, why?" She yelled at her friend, while chasing after the snitches. This wasn't fun. "Is this meant to be fun?" She was so confused. 

Kieran Wells

"Oh GOOD THING I DONT HAVE ANY OF THEM." Nope. None

Edited by Kieran Wells

Kirk Lawson

"There are RULES for a REASON, GARCIA," Kirk yelled, gesturing out to the absolute chaos that was the Great Hall. He was pretty sure he saw someone on a broom? He wasn't sure if he ought to be impressed with them getting there so fast or concerned that someone else might be stealing equipment. 

Fern Blackburn

"Oh, hey Kieran!" Fern finally noticed her friend waving to her, then eyeing him to see if he'd caught one yet. Brooms in the great hall wasn't even the weirdest thing she'd seen in here.

Selena Watkins

Selena wasn't actually sure what was happening. She knew that the golden things flying around were snitches by the sheer fact everyone kept yelling about them. It was a qudditch thing probably. If it was possible to escape the maddness, she would have done so. However, being in the middle of the great hall that seemed imposible. So instead she sighed and watched her roommate trying to catch them out of the air. There had to be a better way.

Kieran Wells

"Um I dont have any thing... dont know what youre talking about?"

Molly Stone

Molly at that point was a blur. She'd somehow gotten a fast broom and did nothing but zoom back and forth across the Great Hall, cackling.

Clayton Stagg

Clayton stared down at his plate as utter madness broke out in front of him. He glared up towards the students who broke out into a running mess as they bumped into one another attempting to catch different snitches. The fourth-year slammed a fork down on the table's surface trying to pin one down by the wings.

Abigail Goodfellow

"Well SOMEONE gave him access to the Quidditch shed and it flacking hell wasn't me!" Abby shouted, glaring as one of the Gryffindors pulled a broom out of nowhere and started flying after snitches. 

"GARCIA. FIX THIS OR I'M KICKING YOU OFF THE TEAM!" 

That was hopefully appropriately threatening. 

Kaleb Kennedy

Turn left. Veer right! Pull up!

CRASH

Kaleb hit a wall.

And it huuuuurt. "Ow." he whimpered. 

Behati Gadot

Why in the world were there brooms in the Great Hall? This couldn't be safe, surely. Still, Behati tried to stand up where she had previously been sat and catch another one of the golden ball-thingies still flying around. "Please don't fly your brooms toward me," she pleaded. ;-;

Edited by Behati Gadot

Juan Garcia

"RULES ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN!" he yelled over the chaos over at Kirk. Fix it or he was kicked off? Juan scoffed.

"Goodfellow, we both know I'm too good for you to risk kicking me off. Please. You'd DIE without me on the team."

Kirk Lawson

"It wasn't ME," Kirk said, exasperated. There were more brooms now. God, he hoped they weren't Slytherin ones. "He broke in!"

Selena Watkins

This was why Selena didn't like sports. Everyone around her were acting like lunatics trying to catch a flying golden ball. And...Did that kid run into a wall? Absolutely ridiculous.

Sofie Clement

"Juan, I think you're in trouble again," Sofie yelled at him as she ran past. "She doesn't sound happy with you." The Ravenclaw pointed towards the blonde, shrieking Slytherin, worried for her bff, but not worried enough to stop chasing the snitch she had her eye on.

Kaleb Kennedy

"Wasn't @Juan Garcia benched from his team last year in the tournament? You can definitely kick him off the team @Abigail Goodfellow" Kaleb mentioned as he tried to get back up on his broom.

Kieran Wells

"Oh... dude... you okay?" Was this a ploy to take his snitch.  Poor @Kaleb Kennedy

Molly Stone

"Of course not," Molly called to Behati, whizzing in a circle near her head. "You're good." She promptly landed at the girl's side. "Wanna get on the back? I'll steer."

Kirk Lawson

He didn't know who that Gryffindor was, but that Gryffindor was right. Kirk pointed towards Kaleb, giving Garcia a look. "He's got a point." 

Atlas Wyrmwort

Atlas grabbed onto @Riddik Rhomulus's shoulders. "QUICK LETS MAKE A HUMAN BUILDING SO WE CAN HAVE A HIGHER RANGE OF ARM-LENGTH TO GRAB THE SNITCHES WITH." He screamed trying to clamber up on his friend.

Avory Brom

Standing, hands in his pockets, shirt off, Avory stood watching all the flailing snitches around the great hall.

"Hey,  look out..."

The Slytherin spoke watching someone get slammed in the head with a rogue snitch

Juan Garcia

He snickered. Well... Kirk wasn't wrong. He HAD broken in. But he did nod along to Sofie's comment.

"So basically nothing's changed since last year. That's good to know," he sighed.

In response to that Gryffindor that just kept butting heads with him, Juan pulled out his wand and sent a bat bogey hex in his direction. @Kaleb Kennedy. Oops.

Edited by Juan Garcia

Riddik Rhomulus

Red would have jumped in sooner, but he was too busy laughing his hat off at the madness. Particularly at @Atlas Wyrmwort and his pathetic, flailing attempts at trying to catch one. He shoved his best friend with a loud laugh.

"Let's hope they don't try to make you a seeker! Let Red show you how it's done!!"

With aplomb he deftly leapt up onto the table, swiping left and right at the little gold blurs all around him like a kitten that cant decide which toy to chase, laughing loudly all the while. It was then that Atlas had one of his brilliant ideas.

"Oh, yeah!! Cmon get on my shoulders!!" He readily hoisted Atlas up.

"GRAB ONE!!"

Kieran Wells

Kieran didnt care how it happened. He wanted to keep like five snitches thanks.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.