Sign in to follow this  
Hazel Wheeler

Hazel Wheeler

Hazel Wheeler
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
T E R L I B R A R Y C H A R A C T E R L I B R A R Y C H A R A C T E R L I
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hazel margaret wheeler
T E R L I B R A R Y C H A R A C T E R L I B R A R Y C H A R A C T E R L I
IZiO3jz.png
N T E N T S C O N T E N T S C O N T E N T S C O N T E N T S C O N T E N
I. BASICS II. THE FAMILY III. RELATIONSHIPS
IV. PRE-HOGWARTS V. FIRST YEAR VI. SECOND YEAR
VII. THIRD YEAR VIII. FOURTH YEAR IX. FIFTH YEAR
X. SIXTH YEAR XI. SEVENTH YEAR XII. ALUMNI

Coding by Briony Prosser
#eda5bb #a5526c
#e8c902 #188c04
#8e0009 #000287
Edited by Hazel Wheeler

Hazel Wheeler
A S I C S T H E B A S I C S T H E B A S I C S T H E B A S I C S T H E B A
the basics
A S I C S T H E B A S I C S T H E B A S I C S T H E B A S I C S T H E B A

B1xsj4k.png  0Lfz4kC.png  Lhj2zgB.png

general !
FULL NAME:

Hazel Margaret Wheeler
HOUSE: Hufflepuff
BIRTHDAY:

March 20, 2027

PISCES 
(February 19 - March 20)
Pisces is the twelfth sign of the Zodiac, and governs the feet. Positive traits include idealism, wisdom, intuition, empathy, imagination, creativity, adaptability, compassion, and an uncanny connection to all that is spiritual and otherworldly (which makes for talent in magic); negative traits include being easily influenced by other people, gullibility, a lack of backbone, escapism, addictive personality, impracticality, emotional game-playing, delusion, and a total inability to say "no."

PISCES HUFFLEPUFF
Community service? Of course, what else is magic for? Hufflepuff Pisceans live to please. They literally feel pain when other people feel pain, so often wind up doing but will apply themselves to their studies in the hopes that what they learn will benefit humanity somehow. They are followers, not leaders, but they do make good teachers, for they are very patient and have a gift for making subjects seem interesting to learn. intensive study of healing magics. Potions come naturally, too, for Pisces is a water sign, and all wizards born under water signs have some talent at potions. The temptation to make love potions and mood altering substances is very great, for Pisces is in love with love, and almost as much in love with easy escapes into altered states of consciousness. Hufflepuff Pisceans have somewhat less of a work ethic than average,

HOMETOWN: Didsbury Village in Manchester, England
BLOOD: Half-Blood
FIVE WORDS: 

Affectionate:
She loves to spread her love around through hugs or by holding hands, and this is her way of letting others know that she cares. She can't really put her emotions into words because she feels a lot of them at one time, so she likes to share them through human contact.
Compassionate:
Hazel has an amazing sense of empathy, and she genuinely cares for other people. She is the type of person to ask someone if something is wrong, but not for the sake of conversation. She wants to know.
Polite:
 She was raised in a family where manners were very important. this means that she isn't going to cross boundaries or bring up topics which she feels may be rude or too personal. However, this can keep her from expressing herself openly. she will most likely never be the first one to say how she is feeling or tell someone when she feels uncomfortable.
Ebullient:
 Generally, Hazel is full of energy and is ready to take on the world. She is bright and cheery and loves to see the smiles on others faces. This can be off-putting to some, but she is working on dialing it back in certain company.
Fanciful:
 Her dreams and fantasies can sometimes send her up in the clouds. She can seem a bit dramatic or a bit unrealistic at times, but she also can bring an interesting twist to an afternoon. 

appearance !
HAIR COLOUR:

Light Brown
HAIR STYLE:

In moonbuns, braids, a bun, a ponytail, or down. Her hair is naturally wavy, so she usually keeps it down.
EYE COLOUR:

Brown
HEIGHT: 4'11
BUILD:

Average

Hazel has a splatter of freckles across her nose, and she has a rather large smile. Her appearance is as important to her character as her personality is. You won't see her out of dresses, tutus, or stockings. She loves to accessorize (especially with glitter), and it shows in her outfits.

family !

FATHER'S NAME: Nathaniel Gregory Wheeler (More commonly known as Nate.)
BRIEF DESCRIPTION: Half-blood, Works for the Ministry of Magic in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures. He is very hard-working, and his heart is definitely invested into the job. He loves all creatures, and he has littered their house with all sorts of adopted animals.
MOTHER'S NAME: Meredith Jane Wheeler (Formerly Anderson)
BRIEF DESCRIPTION: Muggle, Runs a small bakery in Liverpool. She is a people person through and through, but her children are the most important things in her life. She would give up everything for them in a heartbeat.
SIBLINGS:  Charlie Thomas Wheeler
More family description in next post. 

wand !

WOOD: Vine

The druids considered anything with a woody stem as a tree, and vine makes wands of such a special nature that I have been happy to continue their ancient tradition. Vine wands are among the less common types, and I have been intrigued to notice that their owners are nearly always those witches or wizards who seek a greater purpose, who have a vision beyond the ordinary and who frequently astound those who think they know them best. Vine wands seem strongly attracted by personalities with hidden depths, and I have found them more sensitive than any other when it comes to instantly detecting a prospective match. Reliable sources claim that these wands can emit magical effects upon the mere entrance into their room of a suitable owner, and I have twice observed the phenomenon in my own shop.

COREUnicorn Tail Hair

Unicorn hair generally produces the most consistent magic and is least subject to fluctuations and blockages. Wands with unicorn cores are generally the most difficult to turn to the Dark Arts. They are the most faithful of all wands, and usually remain strongly attached to their first owner, irrespective of whether he or she was an accomplished witch or wizard. Minor disadvantages of unicorn hair are that they do not make the most powerful wands (although the wand wood may compensate) and that they are prone to melancholy if seriously mishandled, meaning that the hair may 'die' and need replacing.

LENGTH: 11 1/2 inches

miscellaneous !

MYERS-BRIGGS:  ENFP

BOGGART: Hazel's boggart turns into someone important in her life telling her all of her insecurities and how much they would rather do without her.

PATRONUS: An Australian Shepherd like her dog, Oz. Oz has been with Hazel for as long as she can remember, and she finds the greatest joy from moments spent with him. Her patronus reminds her of extreme loyalty, constant adoration, and unbelievable happiness.

BEST SUBJECT: Herbology, Care of Magical Creatures

WORST SUBJECT: Transfiguration

FAVORITE STAFF MEMBER: Professor Hambeldon and Professor Qin

FAVORITE PLACE: Greenhouses, Astronomy Tower, Hufflepuff Common Room

quotes about hazel that i want to keep forever !

Radueriel Benson: Suddenly, there was Hazel, the sort of sunshine that melted snow and light up dreary days.

Edited by Hazel Wheeler

Hazel Wheeler
M I L Y F A M I L Y F A M I L Y F A M I L Y F A M I L Y F A M I L Y F A M I
family
M I L Y F A M I L Y F A M I L Y F A M I L Y F A M I L Y F A M I L Y F A M I

1Z9M0OC.png   oM6O7eO.png   

Nathaniel Gregory Wheeler !
RELATION: Father
BORN: 
HOUSE: Ravenclaw
OCCUPATION: Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures

Nathaniel was a studious Ravenclaw, going above and beyond in his studies. However, after Hogwarts, he went on to become a magizooligist. He came to love it and made it an important part of his everyday life. He's a doting father and husband. Nate has filled their home with animals and laughs.

Meredith Jane Wheeler !
RELATION: Mother
BORN: 
BLOOD: Muggle

Meredith is a kind, compassionate, and giving woman who has taught Hazel that being there for others is one of the most important things in life. She has also made Hazel into the polite young lady she is today. Through several years of homeschooling, Hazel has learned how to be a "proper lady" (even though she lost most of those skills when she turned 11).

Charlie Thomas Wheeler !
RELATION: Brother
BORN: August 15, 2031
HOUSE: Gryffindor

He's the epitome of a golden boy. He likes dragons and flying over anything else. However, he seems to be the only one to be able to annoy Hazel to no end.
Edited by Hazel Wheeler

Hazel Wheeler

RELATIONSHIPSRELATIONSHIPSRELATIONSHIPS
relationships
RELATIONSHIPSRELATIONSHIPSRELATIONSHIPS

ETr8kvZ.png
                                                                                                                       credit to simon reed

Julian Pritchard !

1st Year - "She rejoined Julian when it was finished, sitting next to him on one of the available seats. Passing over a cup, Hazel looked over at him.

”I’m glad that you told me...” She began, her fingers warming up against the ceramic, “About the storms. I like to think you can tell me anything. I mean... you’re my best friend.”

"At the mention of Julian, Hazel's face lit up with a smile, "Oh! He's absolutely wonderful. I've known him for a while now, and I strongly believe that I have never met anyone as smart as he is. My father is pretty intelligent, but even he doesn't know as much as Ju!"

To say that Hazel was proud seemed to be an understatement. Julian Pritchard impressed her to no end. Having been one of the few people to not have been up with her this term, Hazel felt lucky to have him. He stuck by her side through thick and thin.

"He's... He's the greatest..."

2nd Year - "Hazel blushed, acutely aware the implications she had made by naming the plant after Julian. However, she didn't try to think about it too much. If there was any way to get Julian to smile all the time, Hazel would spend all of her energy doing that. It was nice, seeing him smile over at her. Dimples curving into cheeks, his eyes squinting ever so slightly, and an endearing expression on his face. It was enough to make Hazel want to drop everything for him.

He was her best friend after all. Best friends smiled at each other all the time. And Julian had one that made Hazel all bubbly on the inside."

3rd Year - "But that wasn't enough. Hazel knew her feelings had changed over the course of the first term of their third year, and she wasn't sure why it had been as easy to fall for him as it was to be friends with him. Maybe it was always meant to be easy. She never had to question what Julian meant to her. Her feelings just transitioned like a caterpillar metamorphosing into a butterfly. It was all so natural.

Swallowing the lump in her throat, Hazel pushed forward, trying to get through whatever she had to say, "But I think... I think that's changed for me. I don't think I can categorize you as just a friend anymore."

Looking up at him to gauge his reaction was a mistake. Hazel couldn't tell if he was following her, and she could see the gears practically turning in his head. She sucked in a breath and caught sight of the curve of his bottom lip again. Tracing the familiar curve with her eyes as she had done hundreds of times, Hazel felt like words just weren't enough anymore.

Determined not to think about it too much, she moved toward him and managed to cup his face in her hands. Her thumbs sat just under his glasses, and she could see the freckles on his nose. Hazel rocked up on to her tiptoes, pulling him toward her a bit.

She kissed him. Something soft and sweet that she could still feel on her lips as she planted herself back on her heels. Hazel let out a sigh and crossed her arms again, "I fancy you.""

"A small smile formed on her face, and she felt a bit better getting to talk about Julian in a way that didn't make her want to live under a mountain of blankets, "Oh, that's easy. You know how when you become friends with someone everything just seems so natural? Well having a crush on Julian felt like that. It was the feeling like it was supposed to happen because that's just how things happen. I don't think there was a moment I thought 'Now I have a crush', the crush just appeared.""

"If you were to watch both Hazel and Julian in this moment, you would see a boy rocking back and forth from the balls of his feet back onto his heels at the prospect of trying to find a creature amongst the woods and you would see a girl who was just as excited, but she kept giggling at the way he moved and smiling as he kept shifting his gaze. She was as obvious as could be, even being around him made her giddy. At least she didn’t have to try and hide it anymore."

4th Year - 

5th Year -

6th Year -

7th Year -

Simon Reed !

1st Year - "Simon was trouble. Hazel felt drawn to the Ravenclaw. His presence made her feel sick. As if her stomach was rolling over and over itself. Yet, when she looked at him, her face felt warm. Hazel couldn't feel the ends of her fingers because whenever her knee knocked against Simon's she felt as if she had been burned. Everything about him left her feeling bubbly and shy as if she was some school girl with a crush.

That was preposterous, however. Hazel was too young to get crushes. People weren't supposed to have those love feelings until they were like 17!"

2nd Year -  "Simon didn't want her around anymore. That was fine. She could make that happen. She would do anything to make him happy. To make him stop looking at her like she was the last person he wanted to see. So, she stood up, dusted off her dress, and balled her nails into the soft flesh of her palm. If he didn't want her to be near him anymore, then she wouldn't disappoint him.

Turning around and biting her lip to stop from sniffling, Hazel trudged back through the snow. To head back over the bridge, through the courtyard, to the room with so many people watching her fail at the one thing she thought made everything feel like sunshine."

3rd Year - "She tried to play coy, trying to act like she wasn't bouncing at the chance to hug almost everyone in the circle. Erm... I should go? Hazel started at the voice, almost finding herself gravitating toward it like some lost puppy. It had been a while since she had heard it (having to try to reimagine it as she read his letters), but seeing Simon was almost as fulfilling as hearing his voice.

They were broken up. They had moved past it. But she still felt like some part of her would always be awkward around him. How do you go from holding hands to barely looking each other in the eye? The world may never know...

...Hazel looked around the compartment, her eyes trying to avoid the Ravenclaw that made her palms clammy and to stop acting like a drama queen. Because she is. She totally is and it is becoming a MESS. I MEAN LOOK AT SIMON HAZEL AND AURORA. IT'S A MESS. IT'S ALL DRAMA. WHERE IS JULIAN? LET HIM TALK ABOUT SOMETHING INTELLECTUAL SO HAZEL WILL CALM DOWN. CALM DOWN AND JUST ENJOY A GAME OF TRUTH OR DARE. SIMON WHAT THE ABSOLUTE HECK HAVE YOU DONE TO HER."

"She scrunched her nose as she smiled, happy to be back to this new relationship that they had formed. Friendship looked good on Simon and Hazel, and it was like two puzzle pieces sliding together again. They fit. They worked. There was no weird feelings or anything that made her feel on edge (unlike his roommate)."

"“And Julian…” Hazel’s voice trailed as she searched the room for her best friend, “I-I don’t know what Ju and I are but I don’t know if I can kiss him and then dance with you… Is that allowed? Do friends dance together?”

Princesses in the movies always danced with their prince during a ball as the two fell in love. And even though she’d never admit it to anyone, Hazel would always look at Simon as the boy who taught her how to be happy and the boy who taught her how to hurt. Was there relationship ever simple enough where one dance could be just a dance?"

4th Year -

5th Year -

6th Year -

7th Year -

Aurora Andrews !   

2nd Year - “Aurora!” Hazel whisper yelled toward the Slytherin, hoping to catch her attention, “Do you wanna get out of here? I really want to talk to you about my dog since you seemed to enjoy his presence at the party.”

Hazel beamed brightly, her mood perking up even more at the fact that she had guessed right. She could spot a fellow animal lover almost instantly - maybe that’s the real reason she stumbled upon Julian. Aurora whisper-yelled back to her, and Hazel almost fell over herself in order to try and find one of the pictures she had on her person."

3rd Year - " Hazel shifted her weight from one foot to the other, nodding patiently and gobbling up Aurora's advice as if it were a Christmas pudding or one of the hundreds of cupcakes she just baked.

...When it came down to it, Hazel would probably trust Aurora with her life. Simply because the other girl just seemed so interesting and beautiful that sometimes Hazel was stunned to be around her."

4th Year -

5th Year -

6th Year -

7th Year -

Radueriel Benson !   

4th Year -

5th Year -

6th Year -

7th Year -

Edited by Hazel Wheeler

Hazel Wheeler
P R E H O G W A R T S P R E H O G W A R T S P R E H O G W A R T S
pre-hogwarts
P R E H O G W A R T S P R E H O G W A R T SP R E H O G W A R T S

ZoudBg3.png

roleplays !
are you a cookie because i really like cookies ft. Daphne De Angelis, Sky Ashworth, and Belle Evers 

Daphne brings cookies to PHP, and Hazel falls in love.

two [students] both alike in [their interest in plants] ft. Sloane Aaldenberg

Sloane and Hazel bond over plants.

some men say that i'm intense or i'm insane  ft. Daphne De Angelis

Daphne tries to teach Hazel how to make flower crowns.

kindness is what you show me ft. Samuel Ng

Hazel meets Sam by bumping into him and dropping her ice cream.

Hello from the other side ft. Lars Fredrickson and Peony Winchester

Hazel shares her lunch with a boy who lives near her, and he gives her a flower. Peony joins them for lunch.

The Story Begins ft. Tiffany Thompson

She receives a wand of Vine, and she is very excited about it.

Gnome-ology ft. Julian Pritchard and Avory Brom with a quick interlude from Lars Fredrickson

Hazel meets Julian Pritchard. Together with Avory and Lars, they try to capture a gnome.

See through a child's eyes ft. Julian Pritchard and Raphaella Adler

Raphaella, Julian, and Hazel find a very strange rock that probably belonged to a dark wizard (or it is just black).

Show Me Your Good Side ft. Claribel MacLeod and Julian Pritchard

Claribel has a camera and Hazel wants to take pictures of flowers. (Spoiler: No one else does).

Dress Up! ft. Claribel MacLeod

After the camera incident, Hazel and Claribel get together for a game of fairytales.

A Quiet Life ft. Chelsea Johnson, Julian Pritchard, and Maia Brooks

Chelsea finds a cat, and despite many assurances from Maia and Julian, Hazel is still fearful to touch it.

Draw me like one of your beauxbatons girls ft. Robin Bagley

Robin offers to draw Hazel, and Hazel wishes she could be talented.

Prefect to PHP mentoring. ft. Bryony King, VH 36

With the help of Bryony, Hazel is determined to get dogs at Hogwarts (Oh, and they learn stuff too).

what's wrong with a little bit of paint? ft. Rosie Ferranti and Columbia Newton 

Hazel makes Rosie and Columbia into fairies. Nothing went wrong. That's the real magic.

Caterwauling and Charades ft. Isobel Blake

Isobel is a stickler who doesn't know what pretend is. Hazel tries to fix that.

Trying to see through this rain coming down... ft. Simon Reed and Julian Pritchard

Hazel shares her lunch with another boy. But this one has curls. Julian talks about sneezes.

The red badge of courage ft. Behati Gadot, VH 36

Behati leads the girls of VH 36 into a water balloon victory against the boys.

adventure of adverse adolescents ft. Julian Pritchard

Hazel and Julian venture into Knockturn Alley. Everything goes horribly wrong.

After Adverse Adventures ft. Julian Pritchard

Julian tries to apologize for the misfortunes of Knockturn. Hazel refuses to let him.

A desire for something with fire ft. Avory Brom

Hazel tries to help Avory buy Fire Crabs. He won't let her.

How Did This Happen? ft. Thaddeus Willoughby and Avory Brom

Avory and Hazel show Thaddeus how to buy quidditch merch.

And So It Begins ft. Tamsin Savigni and Julian Pritchard

Hazel literally busts into a compartment with Julian and Tamsin. She ends up chasing her owl down the corridor.

stick in the mud vs pocket full of sunshine ft. Casper Abernathy

Bigglesworth leads Hazel into a cynical Gryffindor's compartment.

i was like baby, baby, baby ft. VH 36

Hazel tries to bring everyone together with chocolate frogs. Turns out they were laced with love potions.

Ready or not here I come ft. Jack Rodgers, Columbia Newton, and Ryan Alterton

Hazel meets Jack and Ryan while reuniting with a fairy friend.

VH 36 Boat Ride ft. VH 36

The ride to Hogwarts. Hazel shares a boat with Julian, Nari, and Tamsin.

workbook !

P! - Completed all 9 Homework Assignments

EO - Completed all 9 EC Options

Edited by Hazel Wheeler

Hazel Wheeler

Y E A R F I R S T Y E A R F I R S T Y E A R F I R S T Y E A R F I R S
first year
Y E A R F I R S T Y E A R F I R S T Y E A R F I R S T Y E A R F I R S

wvMRmoD.png

sorting ceremony !

Hazel clambered out of the boat, trying to not to get her robes wet, grabbing onto Julian for support. She quickly righted herself before looking up at the castle before her. The lights shone cheerily in the night sky, and Hazel let out a tiny squeal before shooting Julian a smile.

"This is going to be the best night, ever," she whispered excitedly as she followed the bobbing heads of fellow classmates up toward the castle. Hazel could dance at this point, her eyes trying to take in as much as she could as they walked through the front doors. The stone walls caused the sound of the multitude of feet to echo off of the wall. Silence was settled over the members of her class, but Hazel could feel the nerves and excitement radiating off of everyone around her.

"Welcome to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry," a voice boomed when they reached the top of the steps that would lead into the Great Hall, "In just a moment, we will enter those doors and you will be partaking in the Sorting Ceremony. Please enter in an organized group and only come forth when you hear your name."  

Hazel squealed again, her heart racing as people before her started to move. She was stepping closer and closer to a decision that would drastically change her life - and ultimately define her.

Unfortunately, as she came to realize, her excitement was too big for her to have a last name that started with a W. She was near the end, and she watched as friend after friend sat on the stool and had the hat placed upon their heads. Her palms were sweating and she wanted to grab onto something for support.

"Wheeler, Hazel."

There it was. Her name. Clear and precise. Hazel walked forward, suddenly feeling her excitement be taken over by anxiety. What if she didn't get in? She swallowed, hard. Her mind moving faster than she could process as she sat on the stool.

The hat covered her eyes. The view of students and Hogwarts disappearing in an instant.

Um, hello, Mr. Sorting Hat, she thought. I know you've been doing this for a while and have a lot of experience. So, I am completely trusting you with this decision. What do you think?

Good evening, Miss Wheeler! Why, I believe that trusting me with this momentous decision is the best choice you could have made, second only to enrolling in this magnificent school! I can already tell you'll be an absolute treat to those around you. A very well-rounded girl, I see, and several of our founders would love to call you one of their own. Alas, your emphasis on kindness and compassion, and your exemplary spirit of patience loyalty, leads me to believe there is only one true place where you belong, and that is with your new family in HUFFLEPUFF!and

roleplays !
TBE

duels !
TBE

lessons !
ASTRONOMY: O
CHARMS: O
DADA:  O*
FLYING: O*
HERBOLOGY: O*
HoM: O*
POTIONS: O
TRANSFIGURATION: O

Edited by Hazel Wheeler

Hazel Wheeler

Y E A R S E C O N D Y E A R S E C O N D Y E A R S E C O N D Y E A R 
second year
Y E A R S E C O N D Y E A R S E C O N D Y E A R S E C O N D Y E A R

futct4.jpg

credit to isobel blake

roleplays !

Who wants to go to the hostpital? ft. Julian Pritchard and Robin Bagley

Robin and Hazel get injured in potions, and Julian escorts them to the Hospital Wing.

bountiful booty afoot ft. Simon Reed and Stella Peabody

Simon is dared to break into Professor Santiago's office.

Baby, I was born this way ft. VH 36

Shiloh.....doesn't look like Shiloh....

spring would lie in summer showers ft. Julian Pritchard

Julian gets Hazel a birthday present.

the rationality of irrationality  ft. Julian Pritchard

Julian's scared of thunderstorms, so Hazel takes him to the kitchens for tea.

quicken our steps as we walk away ft. Julian Pritchard

Julian and Hazel talk about being best friends and Hazel's crush on Simon.

Girl Talk ft. Alyssa Hoofer and Maia Brooks

Hazel has a boyfriend now and everyone knows it.

Uniform Check ft. Hufflepuffs

Pretty self-explanatory.

I don't know how it led to this ft. Arwa Hashmi-Andrada

Hazel takes Arwa on a "practice date" before she asks Simon on a date.

VH 37 Dueling Tournament Stands

Cheering on Julian and Radueriel!

he's made of gold ft. Dorjee Shire Sherpa

Dorjee and Hazel work together in the greenhouse.

I'd rather dance with you than talk with you ft. VH 36

It's the Yule Ball! Hazel's got handmade crowns for her friends and Simon's acting very weird.

I tried to be everything you'd ever want... ft. Simon Reed

Simon and Hazel break up, and it is TRAUMATIZING.

PUPPIES!!!!! ft. Julian Pritchard

Julian's the best because when he sees puppies he runs to get Hazel.

you make me happy when skies are grey ft. Simon Reed

Simon and Hazel exchange letters over the summer holidays.

to all the boys i've loved before ft. Behati Gadot

Behati and Hazel also exchange letters over summer holidays.

#e8c902 #188c04
#8e0009 #000287

duels !

Timed Out:

why must you turn to empty bliss ft. Scout Matthews

Are we friends or not? ft. Shiloh Paige

lessons !

ASTRONOMY: D
CHARMS: EE
DADA:  EE
HERBOLOGY: O*
HoM: O
POTIONS: O*

Edited by Hazel Wheeler

Hazel Wheeler

Y E A R T H I R D Y E A R  T H I R D Y E A R  T H I R D Y E A R T H I
third year
Y E A R T H I R D Y E A R  T H I R D Y E A R  T H I R D Y E A R T H I

Ms0bZDx.png

credit to aurora andrews

roleplays !

You turn around and life's passed you by again ft. VH 36

It's a truth or dare, and Hazel's a mess because of Simon Reed. However,  she's prepared to be a supportive friend in a heartbeat. Also where is Julian?

VH 36 Volleyball Game ft. VH 36

Hazel's version of commentating is to just compliment players.

Welcome to Bumble's Cupcakery! ft. Several Students

Hazel makes cupcakes with Simon, Aurora, and Alyssa.

get a load of this ft. Simon Reed, Thea Abernathy, and Sir Forrest of Orange III

Hazel is dared to eat a LOT of cheesecake and to run up 7 flights of stairs. What could go wrong?

if i were an artist, then i could be yours ft. Radueriel Benson

Still wishing she had talent, Hazel tries to help a first year with his art.

I'm flesh and bone. ft. Majesty the Thestral

Majesty and Hazel both like a flower patch, and Hazel gets her first interaction with a thestral (that she can't see).

she's absolutely smitten ft. Julian Pritchard and Arwa Hashmi-Andrada

It's time to tell Julian how she feels, and Arwa makes sure it happens by locking them in a cupboard.

busy thinkin' 'bout boys ft. Aurora Andrews

Auroa gives Hazel sound advice about what to do about Julian, and Hazel has a baked good meltdown.

Valentine's Extravaganza: Flowergrams

A secret admirer sends Hazel a flower.

close your eyes and make a wish... ft. VH 36

Simon throws Hazel a birthday party.

lessons !

ASTRONOMY: O*
CHARMS: 
DADA:  
HERBOLOGY: EE
HoM: 

MUGGLE STUDIES: EE

COMC: O* + TOY
POTIONS: D
TRANSFIGURATION: 

Edited by Hazel Wheeler

Hazel Wheeler

Y E A R  F O U R T H  Y E A R  F O U R T H  Y E A R  F O U R T H  Y E 
fourth year
Y E A R  F O U R T H  Y E A R  F O U R T H  Y E A R  F O U R T H  Y E 

dhtXxGd.png

roleplays !

missed me! missed me! now you have to kiss me! ft. Simon Reed and Aurora Andrews

Simon complicates Hazel's life no matter what is going on in it, but Aurora makes it easy (aka Hazel is obsessed with Aurora).

moments passed ft. Simon Reed

Will Simon and Hazel ever have a normal conversation? Prob not.

here i am with arms unfolding ft . Isobel Blake

Hazel's first experience at being bi, but she doesn't know it yet.  AKA Isobel is beautiful and Hazel wants to be her friend SO BAD.

Digging for information ft. Ralph Digby Hamilton

A Hufflepuff first-year learns about plants, and Hazel learns about dinosaurs.

Back and forth we sway like branches in a storm ft. Emmett Blaze

She wasn't expecting an apology. Nor was she expecting a friend.

little miss sunshine(s) ft. Rosie Ferranti

The two Hufflepuffs try to come up with a way to cheer up Emmett Blaze.

Advanced Dungeons & Dragons ft. VH36

They play dungeons and dragons and it's a good time.

can i lean on you? ft. Emmett Blaze

Hazel and Emmett bake a lemon cake and reveal all their deep secrets to each other.

you committed, i'm your crime ft. Simon Reed

Sizel has a kiss. Except both of them are in somethings with other people.

there's no reason we should hide ft. Aurora Andrews

Before Hazel can find Julian, she stumbles into Aurora and tells her about the kiss.

i care way too much about what they think ft. Julian Pritchard

Simon kissed Hazel, and so Hazel runs to tell Julian.

I'm terrified of growing up admitting and committing ft. Simon Reed

Sizel try to repair themselves after what happened through letters to each other.

Study Hall ft. most of VH

There's a werewolf attack and the fourth years form a barricade... that is until Julian gets stolen by one of the wolves.

It's in the way you smell ft. Dorothy Leigh, Ryker Leigh, Julian Pritchard, Eli Benoit, Aiden Hunter, Aurora Andrews, Celeste Ferranti, Ralph Digby Hamilton, Carina Winter-Downing, and Julian Trice.

Julian's pulled to the other side of the Great Hall and he's bitten. Hazel gets Aurora's help to drag her very injured body over to him. Chaos ensues.

Healer Station #2 ft. Julian Pritchard, Marius Constantin, Dante Agretera, and Aster Darling

Hazel wakes up at a healer station and her immediate instinct is to find Ju, but we all knew that.

well, you might be a bit confused, and you might be a little bit bruised ft. Julian Pritchard

After the attacks, Hazel and Julian are carted off to the hospital wing, and the couple has to come to terms that they almost lost each other.

it's okay to find the faith to saunter forward ft. Radueriel Benson

Hazel's a depressed, stressed mess after the attacks and Rad tries to comfort her with tea.

Swallow all your tears, and put on your new face ft. Simon Reed

Simon's turn to try and fix the broken spirit of Hazel Wheeler.

creepin' around like no one knows ... ft. VH36

They gather around the WWN to hear what people have to say about the attacks and Julian doesn't take it well.

Pansies, Daisies, and Deep Red Roses ft. Dante Agretera

Dante makes Hazel a flower crown while also having a secret crush on her. 

Dinner ft. most of VH

The aurors get word of another attack and the werewolf students are taken to safety while the rest of the school prepares for the night ahead.

call me friend but keep me closer ft. Simon Reed, Julian Pritchard, Radueriel Benson

Hazel tries to engage her friends in a Christmas dinner, but Hazel and Julian feel uncomfortable by Rad and Si's PDA.

then remember you and me ft. Julian Pritchard

On the way to drop Julian off at the hospital wing, Halien take care of their firecrab and talk about their futures.

watching the words fall from my lips ft. VH36

Hazel and the gang play a game of spin the bottle and it escalates very quickly, but hey Hazel finds out she's bisexual.

lessons !

ASTRONOMY: 
CHARMS: 

COMC: O*
DADA:  
HERBOLOGY:  O
HoM: 

MUGGLE STUDIES: 
POTIONS: T

Edited by Hazel Wheeler

Hazel Wheeler

Y E A R F I F T H Y E A R F I F T H Y E A R F I F T H Y E A R F I F T
fifth year
Y E A R F I F T H Y E A R F I F T H Y E A R F I F T H Y E A R F I F T

MUG92ii.png&key=5b2334873ac842106afe8a43

roleplays !
stuck in my brain again (summer of VH 40)

Hazel cuts off all her hair basically.

it's like we're looking for the same thing ft. Simon Reed

Simon and Hazel will forever have unresolved issues.

i hope you change your mind ft. Atticus Barnes

Hazel pulls a first-year out of the corridor to complete a dare, and she's hoping her boyfriend doesn't catch her breaking into the prefect bathroom.

I think that a little more warmth, a little more dancing, and a little more stories make this planet a lot less meaningless than it seems. ft. Jack Rodgers

Hazel and Jack meet. Turns out they have a few things in common.

counting game VH40 ft. some of VH

Hazel and Julian try to figure out how many people there are in each house.

lessons !

ASTRONOMY: 
CHARMS: 

COMC:
DADA:  
HERBOLOGY:  
HoM: 

POTIONS: 
TRANSFIGURATION: 

Edited by Hazel Wheeler

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.