Sign in to follow this  
Eloise Beauchamp

Hominum Revelio: Eloise vs. Tobias

Eloise Beauchamp

It seemed that Eloise would be re-creating a game that had been played twice last year, and of course she was going to treat it very seriously, as she did most anything. The fact that it was Tobias she'd been matched up with for the game did nothing to quell her competitive spirit, in fact, it merely incited it further. Her icy eyes glared for a long moment at her ex-boyfriend who looked absolutely ridiculous with the card on his freckled head (and she was sure she looked the same). 

"Alright, what are we waiting for, then?" Eloise asked, her eyes now sliding over to Grimsby. 

THE GAME:

• Eloise and Tobias are sitting with cards magically adhered to their foreheads that have one fictional character written on each card.
  • They will be greeting the new students and engaging in a "20 questions" type game with them to try to guess what character they are.
  • If they do not guess by the end of the night, they will become the characters they failed to guess. 
  • You may post as often or as little as you like, but help us guess who we are! Those who participate the most, give the best clues, or have the funniest RPs will receive treats when the shop system is functional, and extra EEC tickets in the meantime.
  • Have fun!! PM Professor Grimsby to receive Eloise and Tobias' identities. Please wait for Tobias and Grimsby to post!

Thank you to Silas for allowing us to (again) steal his game and rules and all that good stuff. Ur the best Silas. Silas's and Toby's game is here.

Edited by Eloise Beauchamp

Tobias Winchester

"Hey, Ellie," Toby greeted, crossing his arms on the table across from her, flashing his most obnoxious grin. "Ready to lose?"

Professor Grimsby

Grimsby was feeling a bit of tension in the room. Perhaps he should consider regretting offering to facilitate it. But alas, the game was hilarious whether or not the two victims players looked ready to kill each other. 

"Right, so. Clean game, you two."

And with that, Grimsby glued magical cards to their heads. He maybe used a spell that was a tad more secure than necessary, but they'd look hilarious with red marks on their foreheads.

---

To get the PM with Eloise and Toby's identities, PM or IM me (the.grim)! Remember: they don't know who they are IC or OOC, so no spoilers!

Tobias Winchester

"Ladies first."

Eloise Beauchamp

Clean game? Eloise scowled and rolled her eyes at Tobias' use of her nickname, but turned to face the group of ickles and older students alike that had gathered around, her face entirely serious. "Am I a female?" It was the quickest way to cut the suspects in half. 

Tobias Winchester

Toby resisted saying something that would see him get hexed in the face.

Phoebe Khan

Phoebe chewed on her lip. "No. But my mum says you've got lips like a girls." She blurted. Phoebe reddened a bit when the older students turned to stare at her. "What? My mum talks about his lips an awful lot. It's icky."

Claribel MacLeod

Claribel was excited that they were both characters she actually knew about, and one she was quite a fan of too. She was worried because she was raised by muggles she might be out of the loop.

"no" she responded to Eloise's question, happy she could be of use.

Edited by Claribel MacLeod

Ollie Celeste

"No offense but your mum sounds a little gross."

Tobias Winchester

"Am I human?" Toby asked the little kids, turning his attention away from needling Eloise for a while. 

Had he been that tiny and earnest when he was a first year? He couldn't remember. In his head Millie was still that little though.

Connie Warren

"Depends on your beliefs," Connie shrugged at Toby. She hadn't quite grasped the point of the game, but she wasn't going to make it (whatever it was) easy on him.

Ollie Celeste

Diverting her attention away from how gross the unknown ickle's unknown mother was, Ollie tried to help Tobias out. "Well... erm, you used to be a human. If that makes sense?"

Phoebe Khan

"Uhmmmm." Phoebe wracked her brains to remember what her father had taught her about human and nonhuman classifications. He face started to screw up a bit in thought. "A bit. You're not...not entirely a human."

Eloise Beauchamp

"Arguable," She commented to Tobias. Lips like a girl's... what the frack did that even mean? "Am I a pop star?" It seemed like a pop star thing, having lips like a girl's but being a male... 

Phoebe Khan

"Not a pop-star, no. But your autobiographical rock ballad passed the Weird Sisters for top chart when I was 9.

Ollie Celeste

"He's no Beyoncé. Trust." Ollie said with a nod. "He's not even Michelle, actually."

Meaning that no he wasn't a popstar.

Morty Gabor

"Inspired," muttered Morty in an unnecessary aside.

Tobias Winchester

"Am I dead?"

Dane Golden-Keisi

"What is your definition of dead?" Dane asked.

Connie Warren

"You might hurt someone's feelings asking that out loud." She could think of one person in particular who wouldn't want to be referred to as dead.

Ollie Celeste

"You're dead on with that judgment!"

Ba bum tsss. 

Thalia Thorne

"Physical deadness, or spiritual?"  Thalia murmured, scratching her head momentarily

Phoebe Khan

"Quite dead." Phoebe said. "And I can't believe you even said Beyonce in the same sentence as G-" She realized just in time to catch herself before she revealed the character

Tobias Winchester

Toby grinned at Ollie, and did a little slow clap. He couldn't wait to get back to playing quidditch with that sense of humour. 

"Am I female?" It would be just like Grimsby, he thought, to make Eloise a guy and him a girl.

Dane Golden-Keisi

"Personally, I don't believe that 'dead' is the correct term. You need to think more outside the box," Dane said to Tobias.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.