Sign in to follow this  
Professor Gawkrodger

The Sorting Feast

Havana Towne

Havana stared at the young Gryffindor punching Harry Potter's likeness and laughed, "SEE I TOLD YOU HE WAS EVIL."

Flynn Daniels

Flynn just, like, quietly facepalmed as Kelly made her super dramatic exit.  Then, ignoring the rest of the insanity, she grabbed a plate of chicken legs and went and sat next to a suspiciously clean ickle Gryff.  "Mind passing the pepper?"

Zara Anguariz

Zara was starting to miss her cow loving friend. Rumor had it that Elias might be coming back to Hogwarts. She took her attention away from the young evil troublemakers and started to search for her friend. When she couldn't find him, Zara took out a nail file and started to file her nails out of boredom.

Heulwen Gittins

"Yes, she was raised and well the way she was she thinks magic is evil and doesn't want to be a witch, so she is punching Harry Potter, for me its of no use for my intended career to know magic but I was urged by my parents to study it as long as my Muggle education is also done adequately. The acting headmaster said he would help me with that. I don't know how she and I will fit in here I refuse to use any destructive magic or magic that gives a creature indignity especially sentient ones and humans but don't feel magic in general is evil," Heulwen replied to Ryan.

Alecia Yates

Alecia was busy eating her food and talking to several of the newly sorted first years. Little did she realize that chaos was going on all around her and that her best friend has disappeared underneath the table. "Psst. I think that redhead friend of yours is hiding under the table," someone whispered to her.

Alayna had been acting strange all day. First on the train ride when she said she wanted to go home and now this. Since Alecia was a good friend, she piled her plate of food and then went to where her friend was hiding. "Here Alayna. Try these pork chops and mashed potatoes. They are delicious."

Elliot Hartmeyer

Elliot glanced over at the incoming student - oh, wait, that was a head girl badge. Hopefully she was a bit more adept at her job than the screaming prissy one had been. 

Her gaze passed over the hall, currently in disarray save for the professor's table. Yeah, she was obviously pretty crap at it. Still, it would be imperative to get on at least one person's good side, so she picked up the pepper and sat in down in front of the girl.

"Wouldn't eat that if I were you though," She said, focusing again on her nails, "There's been all kinds of shoes on this table, don't know what's on what anymore."

Flynn Daniels

Clean ickle had a point about the shoes.  Flynn thought about it for a sec, then shrugged.  "Yeah, well, at least it won't be hexed like all the stuff up in the common room."  She dumped a heavy portion of pepper onto the platter, then went to town.  Not bad.  You could hardly taste the floor dirt. 

Veronica Dursley

"SCOUNDREL! FIEND! NE'ERDOWELL!"

Each punch echoed some form of random name calling that basically meant the opposite of good. It wasn't long before Veronica realized that perhaps that life sized doll wasn't in fact Harry Potter, but rather a doll that had nothing to do with him other than just being his likeness.

"I'm going to bed. Which way to the common room?"

Marisha Hawke

"Okay then." Apparently Veronica had some issues she needed to work out. As long as it wasn't actually hurting anyone, she supposed she could let the other girl be for now.

Milo Shin

"Yes. I don't want this stench anywhere near my good Versace socks and pants." He knew he had been rather wrong for thinking @Selena Watkins was evil and so he gathered up a few things to head back up to Ravenclaw tower to avoid all of this chaos.

Ryan Alterton

"Huh? Wh-" Ryan danced out of the way of an overhead sailing taco. She turned to a dark-haired girl, one she recognized from Pre-Hogwarts Primary. Hadn't she talked a lot about farming? And she was talking to Ryan about witches and wizards using Dark spells at Hogwarts. She blinked, then clutched the back of Kimber's robes, as more food got close to her. He was her savior. "Um, hi," she said to the girl, "I don't think anyone is allowed to use bad spells like that at Hogwarts. Those spells are for bad guys, aren't they?" She squealed and tugged on Kimber's robes. "Help me!" she yelled at him.

Edwin Gabor

Somewhere along the line Egg had gotten food thrown at him--gravy, I believe--but he'd managed to stay pretty clean other than that. He'd decided that he didn't want to get any more food thrown his way than necessary and pulled some steamed carrots onto his plate, feeling unusually less hungry than he expected. When he looked up some newly minted first year Puff was ... taking selfies.

Edwin smirked and grabbed her phone out of her hands, pulling up the onslaught of pictures she'd just taken. "Your angles are all off." He shook his head and set the phone back to the camera, taking an up close selfie of his left nostril (with flash) before handing it back to her. "Welcome to Hufflepuff," he said, forking a carrot and shoving it in his mouth.

Caprica Delacroix

Caprica was enjoying taking pictures of all the food. She was going to share them on snapchat and Instagram when she had a internet connection again but the magical world only had wiztagram and snapmirror. Of course she would have to filter what she was sharing because of the whole magical breach but food was okay right? Nah.  This was all for wiztagram and her snap mirror story. 

Suddenly someone had grabbed her magicked phone and took a picture of his nostril. “Hey!” She frowned at him. “Your angles are off and if you wanted to take a picture with me you could have just asked. You have nice hair.” She added at the boy. “And my followers don’t want to see the picture of your nose. Come over here and take a proper selfie with me and I’ll tag you in it! Plus you’ll get really famous!” Because she was famous, duh.

Bryony King

@Carey Wright

Bryony watched the little Slytherin baby, like something watching it's prey. She was trying to be nice, as usual. But she never usually came across that way. She was still smirking. 

"Well no.." She paused, nodding slightly as she started playing with her dark hair. "It used to be a thing. Apparently..." She shrugged, people said it was true but she never really was sure. "But with Gawkrodger it'll definitely not happen anymore...if it did in the past...He's like...too nice" 

She wasn't really sure what she was talking about, but she could always seem like she was. 

Ekaterina Valentin

Kat definitely joined the cheering at the mention of removing the shackles.  

She may have smirked just a little bit when she saw someone else's (coughcoughKelly'scoughcough) reaction to the news.  

Having grown up with several older brothers, she managed to duck and swerve during the food fight to avoid becoming a target.

Edwin Gabor

Edwin had a fork with peas and mash loaded and in front of his mouth, ready to be consumed when he halted, looking back up at the first year when she sassed him. "With yo--" but she'd kept talking. Complimenting his hair, actually. "Uh... tha--" And she was off again. His eyes dropped, mouth closing as he waited it out. He'd just let her finish and when it seemed safe to, he'd speak again.

Once he thought she was done, Ed waited a beat or two to see if she'd go on some more before deciding it was probably safe to open his mouth again. "You're done?" He raised his brows at her, fork still held in front of his mouth. Finally, he consumed the forkfull of peas and mash, letting the fork clatter to his plate, debating if it was worth his energy to get up and take some stupid selfie with this obviously insane girl. He stared at her cautiously.

"Fine." He got up and walked around the table, an amusing plan already hatched by the time he got to her. "M'kay. Ready." Edwin smirked. When she went to take the picture, he turned around and bent down, his bum where his face would have been. "Just giving you my good side." HEH.

Heulwen Gittins

"I hate this there are hungry homeless people in the UK and people are wasting food, good farmers like my mother raised the food to feed animals and people and your wasting it, this makes me sick I'm taking a plate and find someplace else to sit until you people grow up a little.," she fixed her plate and got a drink and moved to someplace else maybe by a ghost. They seemed better company than her fellow students right now as she ate every bite and then got Glinda her cat to join her.

She then takes her clean plate handing it to a House Elf and smiling adds ,"The food is excellent, tell the others at least some people appreciate their cooking and are not throwing food around."

Caprica Delacroix

Caprica snapped a selfie and didn't realize Edwin had actually put his arse in it. She waited until he sat back down to examine the picture and then a unhappy look came across her face.  "Hey! I can't put this up either." Cap found herself regretting ever offering to take a selfie with Edwin Gabor. "Fine, I'm tagging your butt whatever you like it or not." Then everyone and all her followers would know hey, at least there was a nice butt at Hogwarts.

Somewhere.

No one would ever know it was Edwin Gabor though.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.