Sign in to follow this  
Selena Watkins

Nothing interesting going on here.

Halcyon Pelletier

"His eyes seem kind of glazed. Is that just how he normally is, or should we take him to the Hospital Wing?"

Selena Watkins
Selena giggled. "Maybe there was something weird in the pie.

Desmond Potter

"Someone took it, and I am not burning up or need to go to the hospital wing, I am fine. Can I just please eat this pie." He just looked at his pie and took a bit of the cherry pie.

Havana Towne

Havana grabbed the pie from the empty seat and stared at it. "What is in this pie?"

Ingrid Leighton

Ingrid turned from Hals to Desmond and then Vana. "Did someone slip a potion into Desmond's Pie? Should we be worried?"

Desmond Potter

Um, what is going on with these people. Why were they saying there was something inside the pie. "What did you do Havana."

Havana Towne

"Do I look like a house elf?"

Bailey Waddell

"Do you really want to know? Do you really want to know?"

Halcyon Pelletier

"She can't have done anything, we've been watching her the whole time."

Ingrid Leighton

Ingrid leaned in conspiratorially to Hals, "You don't know that."

Selena Watkins
Okay messing with Desmond was actually really funny. "None of us have had the pie Desmond, I'm worried an older student might have actually done something.

Edwin Gabor

"Yeah, man, I think you might be dying." Edwin opened his mouth a bit, a look of faux shock on his face. "Choose a last meal. No pie though. You already had some."

Halcyon Pelletier

"I know everything, Ingrid," Hals said soothingly. "For example, even if Havana had messed with something, she's been standing at this table since we left the Slytherin one, while Desmond went to fetch pie from a completely different place. Therefore, she could not be the culprit. Have we considered maybe he's just ill?"

Elementary, my dear Leighton.

Bailey Waddell

Bailey nodded solemnly, doing her best to look contrite.

"You do look a little green."

Havana Towne

"Who needs a whole pie anyway? Are you trying to get fat? If you get fat you can't fly."

Desmond Potter

"Halcyon, you are eleven like us, you don't know anything. Also I think I took this pie from the Slytherin table. So Havana had to do something to it." He was not feeling sick, he was just fine. Couldn't he just eat some pie, that is all that he wanted to do. "Green, I am not green at all." Looking at Havana. "I will not get fat, have you see the Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain."

Edited by Desmond Potter

Selena Watkins
"Um..actually Desmond I'm twelve already.

Ingrid Leighton

Ingrid stood up in her seat and poked Desmond in the face. "Well, you do look a little pale...."

Havana Towne

"I can't even bake. Stop jumping to conclusion."

Desmond Potter

"Oh happy late birthday Selena, I didn't know. And that hurt Ingrid, why did you poke me. I am not sick." And looking at Havana again, "you always start things."

Havana Towne

And she ate and nothing bad happened.

Ingrid Leighton

Ingrid looked at Desmond with one eyebrow raised. "Wow, are you sure you aren't sick? Because... I barely touched you." She looked to Edwin. "Does he look flushed to you?"

Havana Towne

"Sure, does!"

She stood up, "Shall we take him to the hospital wing?"

Selena Watkins
"Well thank you but I do really think you should go get looked at. You do look rather pale.

Desmond Potter

"I'm not going to the wing, so I'm just going to go to the common room and skip the rest of the classes today. Tell the professors I'm sick" since that's what they want to believe.

Edited by Desmond Potter

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.