Sign in to follow this  
Selena Watkins

Nothing interesting going on here.

Havana Towne

"Yet, your spell was also aimed at Rowan."

600th post!

Edited by Havana Towne

Selena Watkins
"Rowan was unconcious and you had just said you wanted him dead, how would you think that he was aiming at Rowan? Besides, everyone actually likes Rowan. No one would want to see her on fire.

Halcyon Pelletier

"Listen," Hals said, raising his free hand in mock surrender, "I'm not going to say Havana isn't a demon summoned straight from hell, but you all have to admit Desmond is at least nearly as much of a prat."

He was mature (well, twelve), he could compromise!

Havana Towne

"The intent on that spell he sent was malice and I was just making sure Rowan was okay!"

Desmond Potter

"Havana starts it all, and you wanted to drown me. I was defending myself so you couldn't drown me." Why did people think he was the problem it was Havana.

Selena Watkins
"You know I can live with that. Desmond can be a bit silly. Do you mind passing me one of those scotch eggs? I can't quite reach.

Halcyon Pelletier

"How was I going to drown you in the middle of a hallway?"

He passed Selena the scotch eggs with a nod. They had an Agreement.

Edited by Halcyon Pelletier

Havana Towne

Short answer: Desmond was the problem.

Long answer: Very complicated theory on how Desmond is Voldemort reincarnated and is pulling us all into a false sense of security.

"Get your own eggs, Nameless."

Desmond Potter

"We were going to the prefect bathroom, and you said you would drown me." He said, eating some pie.

Ingrid Leighton

Ingrid rolled her eyes. "Havana, you know her name." She said with a pointed look.

Halcyon Pelletier

"When's your birthday, Potter? I'm going to buy you a book on sarcasm."

Havana Towne

"Is it Sabrina?" She raised an eyebrow. She was a preteenage witch. Makes sense.

Selena Watkins
Selena stared at Havana for a moment and just sighed. "I guess I'm not eating eggs then....Howcome I'm nameless anyways? Why is it so difficult for you to at least pretend you know my name? You can't claim to be all sweet and innocent and still not try to learn my name. And thanks Ingrid. Glad to see your house house isn't evil." Edited by Selena Watkins

Edwin Gabor

Ed gave a small burp and clapped his chest with his fist. "Sorry, go on. All the bubbles." He made a nonchalant motion with his hand and took another sip of gingerale.

Bailey Waddell

The fight had not broken out.

What happened? Didn't grease and dumb jock always fight?

Getting up, Bailey waited until the Hufflepuff was distracted, took his dumb jock pie, and slid the plate under the table, before returning to her seat and pretending nothing happened.

Because, why not.

Edited by Bailey Waddell

Havana Towne

"I never claimed to be sweet. I just claimed to be nicer than my cousin, Savannah."

Desmond Potter

He went to have some more pie, but his plate was gone. "Who took my pie?"

Halcyon Pelletier

Hals held the bowl of eggs out to Selena as a peace offering. "Please don't consider Havana representative of our House. Or of human beings in general."

Edwin Gabor

Edwin raised a brow at Desmond. "Dude. You ate it already." He gave him a look, as if to ask what was wrong with him. "Open your eyes."

Havana Towne

Havana hoarded all the pie that was at the table. She gave pie to everyone, but Desmond.

Desmond Potter

"I didn't eat it all, I had one bit, and then it was gone." He went to get more and it was gone, so he got up and walked over the another table and grabbed a whole pie and held it close to him. No one was taking his pie.

Edited by Desmond Potter

Selena Watkins
Selena took an egg from the plate and smiled."Thank you. I really didn't mean it, that you're all like her really. I'm sure you can be some lovely people." She accepted the peace offering.

Edwin Gabor

Edwin frowned, a sincere look of concern crossing his features. "Are... are you okay, Des?" He scooted closer to the fellow Hufflepuff and put the back of his hand on Desmond's forehead. "Wow. Burning up. Think you're hallucinating?"

Havana Towne

While Desmond was gone to the other table, she sat a pie on the empty seat. He wouldn't see it, right?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.