Sign in to follow this  
Selena Watkins

Nothing interesting going on here.

Milo Shin

"I'll get along with Edwin - once he falls off the astronomy tower." 

Margaret Schoenberger

"Just ignore them, Edwin," Margaret advised warily. Why couldn't they all be as polite and well-mannered as Wyatt?

Desmond Potter

"I think if we lock them in the closet one of them wouldn't come back." He saw that Edwin got up and left. "Wyatt, let's go to the dueling chamber?" He asked his best friend as he got up from the table.

Edwin Gabor

Honestly, Edwin didn't know why Milo was at their table anyway. He didn't mind anyone else being there. Chiding himself for giving Milo a reaction at all, Edwin sighed and stepped away from his seat. "Leaving. Goodbye everyone except Milo." He'd have to go find Rid so they could roll their eyes together, in perfect syncopation, about how stupid the Ravenclaw was.

Wyatt Lazarus

Wyatt eyed the two once more. "The due... hello Margie!" he said, greeting the hufflepuff in the middle of his answer to Desmond. Ignoring the fact that his best friend and the other second year did not get on, he moved towards her. "How are you?"

Halcyon Pelletier

At last, everyone was distracted, and Halcyon could eat his soup. Nobody had been set on fire or hexed, so it was a shaping up to be a good meal.

Desmond Potter

It seemed that Margie took the attention of his best friend. "Margie, hey." He said to her and looked back at Wyatt. "I'll meet you in the chamber and try to get a platform before the first years take them all."

Edited by Desmond Potter

Margaret Schoenberger

"Oh hi Wyatt!" Margaret perked up instantly at his greeting, forgetting that Edwin had left in such a bad mood. She could check up on him later. "I'm okay, I think I need to go to the um, the library soon. You can - you should go with Desmond, but maybe we can... do something later?"

Wyatt Lazarus

"Sure we can! Let's go and cause meyhem somewhere. I'll send you an owl." He told Margaret with a smile. "Have fun at the library... DESMOND WAIT FOR ME!"

Seeley Pichardo

And Seeley was left all alone. 

Wyatt Lazarus

His Seeley-Sensors were tingling. Turning around at the entrance to the Great Hall, the boy leant against the door. "Yo Pichardo! Don't make me come and back you up. The dueling chamber awaits us!"

Desmond Potter

Desmond heard his best friend call him, so he stopped. Wyatt was going to join him the chamber. But as they were leaving he stopped again and called out to Seelyey. "Let's go Seeley, no need to sit there alone."

Milo Shin

Milo waited until everyone left to 100% steal Edwin's corn bisque to eat himself except he only took a few spoonfuls before he couldn't stomach it anymore.

Edited by Milo Shin

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.