Sign in to follow this  
Selena Watkins

Nothing interesting going on here.

Selena Watkins
Lunch time has rolled around again at Hogwarts. Not being able to find her friends from her own house, Selena went and plopped down at the Hufflepuff table beside Desmond. She was the first to move. She was sure there would soon be others.

Havana Towne

"Why are we at this table?"

Desmond was there. Desmond started everything

Desmond Potter

Desmond was going to have a good lunch, he was going to be able to eat his food. Then before he knew it Selena had sat next to him. "Hey Selena." It was nice having friends in different houses. He was sure more would be here soon.

Havana Towne

"Potter. Nameless Ravenclaw."

She rolled sat down next to Desmond. Why? No one will ever know.

Edwin Gabor

Edwin sighed. This was about to turn into some nonsense, wasn't it? The Hufflepuff got up, walked over to the Slytherin table, grabbed Ingrid's hand, and walked her over to the group forming at the Hufflepuff table. "Stay here. Stuff's about to go down," He said, nodding to Vana and Desmond.

Selena Watkins
"Vana why are you even here? You make no sense."

Desmond Potter

"Havana, why are you sitting next to me? Do you like me or something now." Why was she here, she started all the drama this year has. He wanted to eat his food in peace.

Ingrid Leighton

Ingrid was enjoying a particularly good muffin, when all of a sudden, Edwin grabbed her hand and drug her across the hall to the Hufflepuff table. "Winny, I was eating- wait... Vana, why are you at the Hufflepuff table?" She was certain that someone with the surname of Potter had something to do with it.

Havana Towne

"I thought Nameless Ravenclaw was going to try to drown you. I wasn't going to miss the fun!"

Desmond Potter

"Selena wouldn't drown me, that would be you." He told Havana, who always seems to want to hurt him.

Selena Watkins
"Drown him in what? Soggy oatmeal? Besides, I'm pretty sure I'm the one person who hasn't suggested doing that.

Halcyon Pelletier

Hals was having a perfectly pleasant lunch with a friend - eating with Ingrid was nice, because she talked less and ate more, which meant he didn't have to converse - when she was cruelly torn from him, leaving him at the mercy of the general table chatter. "Hey, give her back!" he called, getting up to follow.

Edited by Halcyon Pelletier

Havana Towne

"Soggy oatmeal? We're having lunch, Nameless."

Bailey Waddell

While Bailey wanted to avoid physical drama, she loved being in the know when it came to personal drama. Grabbing her plate, the Gryffindor moved over to the Hufflepuff table, taking care to avoid grease hair slyther-girl and fight boy.

"I told you she was the more violent one." She said to no one in particular.

Selena Watkins
"I'll drowned you in oatmeal" Selena muttered under her breath, grabbing a muffin.

Desmond Potter

"Havana is the most evil one of everyone here, she is the worst kind of person in the world." He still didn't know why she was sitting next to him, at least he had Selena was here. As Desmond was not going to start nothing this time. He couldn't lose more house points.

Havana Towne

"Why are you guys assuming I'm evil? Feeling so attacked right now."

Sniffle.

Edwin Gabor

Edwin glared at Hals.

Anyway.

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT."

Bailey Waddell

"There's no assumption when it comes to you." Although Bae wouldn't quite say that Havana was evil. Just annoying.

And lacking proper hygiene.

Ingrid Leighton

Ingrid sat down next to Edwin, turning to look at Hals with a sympathetic look as she grabbed his hand and directed him to sit next to her. "I guess a fight is happening, according to Ed. So let's watch."

Desmond Potter

"Why are we trying to start a fight, can we enjoy some peace for once." Desmond doesn't understand this.

Havana Towne

Desmond meet kettle. Kettle met Desmond.

"You're always instigating, it."

Halcyon Pelletier

Hals sat, already used to being directed by Ingrid. "Can't we watch from, I don't know... Further away? What if they set the table on fire this time?"

Desmond Potter

"I don't start nothing, nothing at all. It is always you." Desmond said, trying not to grab his wand, he was going to be a good boy today.

Edited by Desmond Potter

Selena Watkins
Selena just stared at Vana"Do you ever actually hear yourself talk?"

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.