Sign in to follow this  
Jakub Chmielewski

It's not always about the size, it's how you use it

Vicky Smith

Vicky haven't been that long when a perfect show up. What was going on? "I just now join the conversation, don't even have mine out"

Edited by Vicky Smith

Ailbe Smoak

"I just think it's unfair that I'm getting punished for this. It's all Ford's fault." At this, he smacked the Gryffindor on the head when he was sure no one was paying attention.

Olliver Mercer

"I believe in decency, but thank you anyway Phaedra." He shot her a warning look. "Everyone go about your business before I take points for... whatever this is." He gave a displeased look at the group before turning on his heel and leaving with a shudder.

Sawyer Seavers

"Please, there is nothing wrong with a little experimentation," he said, rolling his eyes. "Besides, I think this was a teaching experience for all of us."

Illyria Kaligaris
Illyria agreed with the slytherin boy. "It's always his fault." She told him. Were they bonding here? Oh my god.

Vicky Smith

"Yup I agree... All his fault" Vicky smirk.. was she getting a little mean? Nah, had to do with something else. Vicky was always nice

Edited by Vicky Smith

Innes Holmes
Innes grumbled. He wasn't even doing anything wrong, thus, he had to get the blame off of him. "Yeah, it's his fault!" the Gryffindor pointed.

Phaedra Wayland

"I've dueled you before Olliver. YOURS IS QUITE NICE REMEMBER?!" The prefect walked off. Bummer.

"Oh well, I am going to head to the chamber. If anyone wants to come, I can show you how to shave hair."

Edited by Phaedra Wayland

Connor Ford
"Me?" Connor shrugged innocently as he quickly stashed his thing away. "I just got here. It was all of them. They were showing off first."

Ailbe Smoak

Turning to Phae, he said, "We should practice on Ford as a form of punishment."

Illyria Kaligaris

"Blame Ford!" She chanted, sticking her tongue out at the boy.

"DON'T SHAVE MY HAIR!" She shivered. Her hair was best quality, thanks. "Shave Kuba's! His is only just now starting to grow back again from when Gwen shaved his head."

Phaedra Wayland

"I wouldn't use it on you." She looked at Ilyria. Girls and their hair, oh my godric.

"Well, I can teach all of you things. I'm you know, experienced with mine." She gingerly put hers back into her robes. "I'll be in the chamber if anyone wants to come." She headed back towards familiar territory.

Edited by Phaedra Wayland

Illyria Kaligaris
"Good." Illyria sighed, relieved and instinctively reached up to fix her beloved brown locks. "I'm coming too!" She exclaimed before following after the older gryffindor girl. There was only so much of this male presence she could take in one day. Now it was time for the girls to have fun. Edited by Illyria Kaligaris

Innes Holmes
"Wait, Illyria!" Innes called out. "I'm coming with you!" And with that, the twelve year old caught up to the other Gryffindor.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.