Sign in to follow this  
Jakub Chmielewski

It's not always about the size, it's how you use it

Jakub Chmielewski

Jakub slid onto the bench beside Atlee and looked at the boy, "why is yours so big?"

Edited by Jakub Chmielewski

Ailbe Smoak

At Jakub's observation, he stared at Atlee's before agreeing. "It's not fair." he muttered, looking at his own. "And both of yours are longer than mine."

Atlee Brom
"We've roomed together for a year and you're just now noticing how long it is?" Atlee scoffed. Boys were so oblivious sometimes.

Innes Holmes
"At least all of your's aren't short AND girly." Innes sighed.

Atlee Brom
"Ailbe, yours has a nice..." Atlee cocked his head to the side and looked a bit closer, "shape." He coughed before nodding at Innes. Edited by Atlee Brom

Jakub Chmielewski

"S'not your fault, mate." He said, patting Innes on the shoulder. It wasn't like he had a choice in the matter.

Ailbe Smoak

"I don't see why you're complaining." he said to Innes. "Still longer than mine."

"And you're just saying that," Ailbe turned to Atlee, "because you don't have to go through what I'm going through."

Edited by Ailbe Smoak

Jakub Chmielewski

"You'll grow into it, Ailbe."

Atlee Brom
"Mate, the length doesn't make a difference, not really. Look, it's all about how you handle it." Atlee hesitated before reaching over. "See, Kuba's just doesn't feel right in my hand, but if I held it long enough I'm sure I'd get used to it."

Innes Holmes
"Yeah, but at least your's looks kind of manly." the Gryffindor said to Ailbe. "None of the girls are going to like me once they find this out."

Ailbe Smoak

"I appreciate your sympathy, guys." And honestly, he really did. "But the years will not make this okay. It's like this forever."

"Forever."

Edited by Ailbe Smoak

Jakub Chmielewski

"Listen to Atlee. Once you know how to use it, the girls won't care Innes."

Illyria Kaligaris
Illyria noticed the boys huddled in a group and eyed them suspiciously. "The girls won't like you once they find out what, Innes?"

Atlee Brom
"Uh," Atlee turned a shade of Gryffindor red. Edited by Atlee Brom

Jakub Chmielewski

"Hey Illyria," Jakub said, smiling at the sudden arrival of the Gryffindor.

Ailbe Smoak

At the sound of a more feminine voice, Ailbe jumped slightly. "Don't sneak up on us like that!" He grabbed his chest. "Can't you see it's a very sensitive conversation?"

Edited by Ailbe Smoak

Atlee Brom
Atlee, still having issues talking to any female around, continued to sputter out vowels with inconsistent consonants.

Innes Holmes
"Yeah, but I don't want girls to not like me. What if their's are bigger than mi-oh." Innes' turned to Illyria. "When they find out my size. I mean, I'm still bigger than Ailbe, but... here do you wanna see?"

Illyria Kaligaris
"Hey?" She answered, full of confusion due to the boy's weird behavior. "What are you guys whispering about?" Her eyes widened at Innes' explanation. "Um, sure? You can show me."

Jakub Chmielewski

Jakub rolled his eyes at Atlee's inability to actually talk to a girl. "Don't worry, Illyria. He's just a bit shy around girls."

Innes Holmes
"He shouldn't be that shy, though. His is bigger than everyone's."

Atlee Brom
"'S- s'longest one 'ere," Atlee's voice cracked as he fumbled with his robes.

Innes Holmes
"But anyways, Illyria. This is like, a right of passage. Are you sure you wanna see?"

Ailbe Smoak

Looking at Atlee's, Ailbe rolled his eyes. "Like that's anything to be ashamed of. If that were mine, I would parade it proudly."

"Just show it to her, Innes. She'll get what we mean."

Edited by Ailbe Smoak

Illyria Kaligaris
"Yes, I'm sure!" She nodded to Innes, skeptically, but finally understood what it was the boys were talking about. Lyri looked to Atlee, impressed with the ravenclaw boy. "Yours is much bigger than the rest." She nodded. "You should be proud." Edited by Illyria Kaligaris

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.