No replies to this topic

#1 Mrs Blithe

Mrs Blithe

Pre-Hogwarts Instructor

• Hogwarts Instructor
  • 351 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:03 PM

phpheader6.png

When you're ready to begin the lessons for PHP, you'll start by posting your own workbook in the Pre-Hogwarts Primary Library. This is where you will post ALL of your lessons, the homework assignments, and any extra credit, or links to extra credit, that you complete. The workbooks are what you'll be graded on.

• Step One: The title of your Workbook should be your name, last name first (see below).
  • Step Two: You may add a Tag for your VH year and PHP Workbook - please use vh35 php workbook.
  • Step Three: Copy & Paste this form into the first page of your workbook, and fill it out.
    I, Your Name Here, have read the Rules & Guidelines.

[b]Name:[/b] 
    [b]Blood Status:[/b] 
    [b]Are you new to VH? (Yes/No):[/b] 
    [b]What do you want to learn the most from this school? (in character):[/b] 
    [b]What do you want to learn the most from this school? (out of character):[/b] 
    [b]A few things your character likes doing in his/her free time:[/b]
  • Step Four: Now, you can begin your lessons! The Lessons are all posted in the Pre-Hogwarts Primary Classroom & the list of lessons can be found here. There is no weekly due date for these lessons. You have all year to work on them. They should be completed by the time the Sorting Form closes. Each lesson should be a new post in your workbook. And each post should include a heading with your name, VHYear, and Lesson #.
  • Step Five: When you've completed your entire workbook, and edited in everything you plan on editing in, with the exception of your Sorting Ceremony Post, please add a final post to your workbook that simply states 'I'm Finished!' (or something to that effect) so that we know which workbooks are ready to grade and which you're still working on.

Please note, it is no longer required that you PM one of us with a link to your Workbook. We'll be keeping an eye out for new Workbooks.
An example of how to format and code a PHP Workbook is here.
But basically your first post should look something like this -

Thread Title:
Blithe, Delaney
Tag: vh35 php workbook

I, Delaney Blithe, have read the Rules & Guidelines.

Name: Delaney Blithe
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Are you new to VH? (Yes/No): Nope!
What do you want to learn the most from this school? (in character): Delaney wants to learn all about magic and Hogwarts!
What do you want to learn the most from this school? (out of character): I'd like to meet other people in my year and learn my way around VH.
A few things your character likes doing in his/her free time: She likes to read & explore!

Each Lesson Post should be structured similar to this, and please denote homework and extra credit sections -

Delaney Blithe
VH35
PHP Lesson 1

Your lesson goes here.

If you have any questions about your workbook, please feel free to PM one of us, or post your question here and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. <3

Edited by Mrs Blithe, 09 January 2017 - 05:38 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users