Sign in to follow this  
Snape

"I Need A Name Change"

Avery Whitley

Could I please have my name changed to Avery Whitley? I was unaware of the spacebar regulation.

Edited by Snape
Done.

Tara McQueen-Trengrove
I got married to Derek Trengrove. :x Could I please have my name changed to Tara McQueen-Trengrove? Thank you! :wub: (zomg) this is exciting I have been waiting for thissss.

Eden van Grymdahl

Leonardo McLaughlin contacted me and said the "of" part in my name wasn't appropriate, although it didn't break any of the rules in the list.

So:

The "of" is a translation from Swedish "från". It's just like any "von" "van" "du" meaning the same thing: of or from some place.

(But the difference between those is huge, as the latter forms mentioned are used pretty commonly to mark noble ancestry or even just birthplace but "of" is used by only VERY noble families. So, I totally get the cultural difference.)

My character Eden has noble ancestry, and the change of tone in just Eden Grymdahl doesn't sound right. The of/från/whatever part is a huge part of the identity I've created for her.

Do I need to change my name? Or can I keep the "of" in there? (Pretty please)

If I need to change my name, could it be Eden van Grymdahl?

Of course Eden Grymdahl is better than nothing :)

Thanks for your time and sorry for this being such a mess! :)

Mike Burton

I would like a name change as soon as possible please, so i can get sorted. I would like to change "VaderFan" to "Mike Burton" please, thank you very much :)

Edited by Snape
Completed. Welcome to VH.

Alexandria Turlough

Technically, Alex has been married for a year and a half... perhaps I should have her name changed while I'm actually logged on this character to do a thread with Aura?

Alexandria Turlough, please and thank you. <3

Isabella S. Edelweiss

I would like to change my name please... I just wanted to remove the dash from Isabella-S-Edelweiss to Isabella S. Edelweiss so I can get sorted..

Lee Harvelle

May I have a name change to Lee Harvelle? I didn't realize that I had chosen a name from a television show.

jesperyang

didn't know that the username would be the same as my character's name. can i have it changed to Jasper Shacklebolt ? with the space and caps. thank you professor Snape

Aaris Ottom

Can someone kindly change mine to Aaris Ottom. Apparently my spacebar isn't working.

Maximo Salva

Sorry didn't know we had to have a first and last can i change my name to Maximo Salva

Lyra Corvus

Clearly I can read well.....

Can I please have my name changed to Lyra Corvus?

Thank you! :)

Min Yau

Oops!! I just need a space in my name please!! Min Yau

Pyxis Crux

Oops like some others I have blindly used my usual forum name instead of something proper. Pyxis Crux I think suits me very well. If you would be so kind as to change my name that would be wonderful. Thank you.

Edited by Snape
Done <3 Snape

Natalie Sinclair

I need a name change on VHOT. I just went brain dead when I registered.

Can you please change mrsb_2010 to Natalie Sinclair?

Thank you!

Rugazee Taylor

Hello! May I change my name to Rugazee Taylor? I had no idea when I signed up that it was supposed to have a first and surname.

Savannah Chancellor

Is it possible to have the middle name of my character's name removed - Aylin so that it just shows up as Savannah Chancellor?

Thanks!

Edited by Snape
This is not technically allowed. But since really long names annoy me, I'll do it. -Snape

Kat Smithson

Err... technically Kat eloped with Jason here.

I guess that means the world as we know it has come to an end I should change her name. For the sake of my sanity (aka I do not want to type Hutchinson-Smithson ever again), let's make her Kat Smithson.

WUT?

That just sank in. BRB while I cry.

Katie Kelly

Is there any way I can change mine to Katie Kelly?

Amber Fairy
Could I please change my name to Amber Fairy? Edited by Swott
Holy blinding font color. O.O Anyways. Name has been changed!

Prim Solstice

May I have a name change? I added a _ without knowing we couldn't thank you! It needs to be Prim Solstice. I can't get sorted until it's changed :(

Edited by Snape
Completed <3 Snape