Dumbledore

Topic or Post Problems

Demitria Crawford

This is so petty that I can't believe it, but I'm practically gouging my eyes out because of it. I'm amazed I managed to keep from posting it in here for so long.

Could you please edit the subtitle of this and make it so that 'Nice' is actually 'Nica' ?

Because Nica isn't nice :angry:

il, mods <3

Eileen Hayes

My computer was being weird and posted half of a reply in Helena Crystal's Christmas party so if you could delete this post (post number 13) I would be very grateful. Thank you very much. :D

Layla Leon

Hehehe *scratches head* Well see what happened was I thought my partner in crime wanted this to be an open thread but he didn't. XD Do you mind changing the subtitle to closed?

Please and Thanks

Miranda Skull

Posting on behalf of Thor because he clearly fails and said i confused him QQ this thread is not supposed to happen for a long time from now can this thread be deleted.

thank you <33

Eileen Hayes

So, I accidentally posted a thread twice. could you please delete this one? Thanks!

Jason Smithson

So I was going to post a duel for my other character and forgot to change accounts. Can this thread be deleted please.

Mr Hextor

So The board told me I had flood control on this post but posted it anyway and then I tried posting again So I double posted <_<. Can this post be deleted please <3.

Irie VanDine

My computer messed with a thread and accidently posted a blank reply. Can you delete the twenty third post here?

Thanks!

Flynn Carrol

Accidentally double posted. Link could you please delete this one?

Ivan Valvyous

Ummm, hi.

My sister didn't realize I was signed in on the computer and she went to post a response to an RP and it is under my name. Can you please delete post #3 here?

Thank you so much!

Aaron McMasters

First person to mess up posting a thread for HoNaRoTr? I think so.

Can you please put Hufflepuff in the subject of this thread please? THANKS! :wub:

Anna Wolff

It's okay Aaron I did it too :F

Please delete this <3

Nathaniel Morgan
This thread can u delete it please cause i am such an epic failure that i fail to notice that the thread should be started at 16th of April

Beveren Dyr

Hi. Can you please remove the reply I made to my HoNaRoTer Thread so that I can correctly quote the post I made? Thanks. :)

I've changed my mind. It's okay for it to be that way, so you can leave it. But thanks for your time.

Edited by Beveren Dyr

Alfanora March

I hope Marianne will accept my apology, I am SO SORRY. I went to delete my avatar for HoNaRoTer then didn't realize I was still glancing at her topic format when I went to create my own, and obviously can't tell the difference between Add Reply and New Topic..... D: How embarassing.

Please delete this post. >< I am having major issues with this unsort thing for some reason....... :(

(edit: Swott, thank you so much for your kind words. What a *headdesk* moment. :wub:)

Done. <3 Swott (And don't worry too much! Nobody's going to resent you for making mistakes. Please PM me if you need help situating yourself around the site. We're here to help out! :wub: )

Edited by Alfanora March

Sherlock Worrington
This thread can it be moved at the dueling chamber instead of remaining at the sidelines? Lesson learned...don't laugh at other's mistakes when you manage to do the same. Ha! /fail. Sorry Swott :) ilu

Rae-Anne Seabright
This VHOT thread. Can it be deleted please? :wub: Edited by Rae-Anne Seabright

Alice Freerun

I've changed my whole lvl 3 idea, so delete THIS please! <3

Demitria Crawford

VH got excited and posted my thread twice. Would you guys mind terribly if you deleted this for me? :wub: Thank you!

Edit: Hullo again! I think I should just go die in a hole now, because double posting seems to be become my middle name -.- Could you please delete this post for me? <3

Edited by Swott
Done.