• Wizard Points:50

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:25 PM

The Basics:
Name: Adam Matthew Rivera
House: Griffindor
Birthday: 10th December
Hometown: Isle of Scilly, UK
Pureblood/half blood/muggle born: Pureblood
Five words that best describe your character: Heroic, friendly, popular, athletic, Intelligent

Appearance:
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Hair Style: Short
Eye color: Bright Pea Green
Height: 5"10
Other distinguishing details: Adam is very handsome and a lot of girls like him although he doesn't quite know why.

Posted Image

Family:
Father's name: James Rivera
Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): (Deceased) He was Head Auror for the ministry and has been working as an auror for 25 years. He was a pureblood and shared his son's good looks.
Mother's name: Alice Waterman (now Rivera)
Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): She is an adviser for the Minister and is on first name terms with him. Alice is a pureblood and also shares her son's good looks.
Siblings (names and descriptions): N/A
Other key family members: N/A

At Hogwarts:
Your best subject: Defence Against the Dark Arts.
Your worst subject: Divination
Extracurricular activities: Quidditch, Dueling Club
Favorite place at Hogwarts: The lake, The Great Hall or the Griffindor Common rooms
Least favorite place at Hogwarts: The Dungeons
Do any of the staff members scare you? No
Do any inspire you? N/A

Miscellaneous:
Interests/hobbies: Quidditch, Reading, Singing, Playing guitar, Walking, Writing, Learning
What you might like to do after Hogwarts: Become an auror or a singer for either the muggle or the wizarding world.
Someone you look up to: My Mum because she really supports me through hard and easy times.
Something else people really should know about you?: People should know that I am the determined type and I am not easily made jealous. As a Rivera, I live up to my family name and will defend myself whenever I feel I am in trouble. I take all of my friends seriously and I will stick up for them with my life if I have to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users