Adam Rivera

1 post in this topic

The Basics:

Name: Adam Matthew Rivera

House: Griffindor

Birthday: 10th December

Hometown: Isle of Scilly, UK

Pureblood/half blood/muggle born: Pureblood

Five words that best describe your character: Heroic, friendly, popular, athletic, Intelligent

Appearance:

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Hair Style: Short

Eye color: Bright Pea Green

Height: 5"10

Other distinguishing details: Adam is very handsome and a lot of girls like him although he doesn't quite know why.

Posted Image

Family:

Father's name: James Rivera

Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): (Deceased) He was Head Auror for the ministry and has been working as an auror for 25 years. He was a pureblood and shared his son's good looks.

Mother's name: Alice Waterman (now Rivera)

Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): She is an adviser for the Minister and is on first name terms with him. Alice is a pureblood and also shares her son's good looks.

Siblings (names and descriptions): N/A

Other key family members: N/A

At Hogwarts:

Your best subject: Defence Against the Dark Arts.

Your worst subject: Divination

Extracurricular activities: Quidditch, Dueling Club

Favorite place at Hogwarts: The lake, The Great Hall or the Griffindor Common rooms

Least favorite place at Hogwarts: The Dungeons

Do any of the staff members scare you? No

Do any inspire you? N/A

Miscellaneous:

Interests/hobbies: Quidditch, Reading, Singing, Playing guitar, Walking, Writing, Learning

What you might like to do after Hogwarts: Become an auror or a singer for either the muggle or the wizarding world.

Someone you look up to: My Mum because she really supports me through hard and easy times.

Something else people really should know about you?: People should know that I am the determined type and I am not easily made jealous. As a Rivera, I live up to my family name and will defend myself whenever I feel I am in trouble. I take all of my friends seriously and I will stick up for them with my life if I have to.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0