Welcome back to VH! We've just upgraded our software and themes and still have some fine-tuning to do. Please be patient while we get everything working right!  For information about the changes and to report any bugs or theme issues, please visit the Board Upgrade forum. Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adam Rivera

Adam Rivera

1 post in this topic

The Basics:

Name: Adam Matthew Rivera

House: Griffindor

Birthday: 10th December

Hometown: Isle of Scilly, UK

Pureblood/half blood/muggle born: Pureblood

Five words that best describe your character: Heroic, friendly, popular, athletic, Intelligent

Appearance:

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Hair Style: Short

Eye color: Bright Pea Green

Height: 5"10

Other distinguishing details: Adam is very handsome and a lot of girls like him although he doesn't quite know why.

Posted Image

Family:

Father's name: James Rivera

Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): (Deceased) He was Head Auror for the ministry and has been working as an auror for 25 years. He was a pureblood and shared his son's good looks.

Mother's name: Alice Waterman (now Rivera)

Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): She is an adviser for the Minister and is on first name terms with him. Alice is a pureblood and also shares her son's good looks.

Siblings (names and descriptions): N/A

Other key family members: N/A

At Hogwarts:

Your best subject: Defence Against the Dark Arts.

Your worst subject: Divination

Extracurricular activities: Quidditch, Dueling Club

Favorite place at Hogwarts: The lake, The Great Hall or the Griffindor Common rooms

Least favorite place at Hogwarts: The Dungeons

Do any of the staff members scare you? No

Do any inspire you? N/A

Miscellaneous:

Interests/hobbies: Quidditch, Reading, Singing, Playing guitar, Walking, Writing, Learning

What you might like to do after Hogwarts: Become an auror or a singer for either the muggle or the wizarding world.

Someone you look up to: My Mum because she really supports me through hard and easy times.

Something else people really should know about you?: People should know that I am the determined type and I am not easily made jealous. As a Rivera, I live up to my family name and will defend myself whenever I feel I am in trouble. I take all of my friends seriously and I will stick up for them with my life if I have to.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0