Our current Professional Staff members are:
- Madam Braelin-VonHaus -- Head of the Hospital Wing -- [ 2024.Present ][ Profile ][ PM ][ CL ]
- Mr Sykes -- Healer -- [ 2033.Present ][ Profile ][ PM ][ CL ]
Student Wing Assistants:
- Euphemia Macrae -- Gryffindor Sixth Year -- [ 2034.Present ][ Profile ][ PM ][ CL ]
- Tarquin Pomfrey-Corner -- Ravenclaw Sixth Year -- [ 2034.Present ][ Profile ][ PM ][ CL ]
- Gwendoline Ifans -- Ravenclaw Sixth Year -- [ 2035.Present ][ Profile ][ PM ][ CL ]
- Flynn Daniels -- Gryffindor Fifth Year -- [ 2035.Present ][ Profile ][ PM ][ CL ]
How You Get Healed:
1. Start a topic.
2. Copy and paste the form at the bottom in the first post of your new topic. [[This is an OOC formality so the staff know exactly what's going on.]]
3. Wait for a staff member to come along.
4. Have fun RPing with us!
5. Is your thread finished? Good. Post here and claim your treat!
As in the Dueling Chamber, please keep your opening posts to a minimum. (No more than three or four posts) Otherwise, we will assume that one of our staff has already taken care of you. We cannot read every thread, as much as wed like to. Thank you!
Due to security regulations and busy times in the Hospital Wing, visitors are asked to be kept at a minimum. All rooms will be considered closed unless marked open. Random visitors will be reprimanded. These regulations are in effect until further notice. (Lets use a little sense. If someone is here to get well, friends wouldnt be allowed to stay for more than a few minutes, and no more than one or two at a time.) Thank you for all your cooperation! It's greatly appreciated.
Occasionally, we may get busy with restocking, brewing and cleaning up in the back, or maybe we stepped out for a breath of fresh air... If you feel that it has been a while since you posted, and that you have waited a reasonable length of time, please Owl one of the staff members! We don't ever want you to feel neglected. And feel free to owl any of the Professional Staff if you need something!
Please remember this is an OUT OF CHARACTER form. We're not going to ICly make you fill out the form if you have a boo-boo. You're kiddies, after all.
[font=tahoma][b][i]Out Of Character Form: [/i][/b] [b]Patient Name, House & Year: [/b] [b]Gender: [/b] [b]Blood Type & Species: [/b] (Pureblood, Halfblood, Muggleborn)(Human, Werewolf, Goblin, Giant, Veela) [b]Allergies: [/b] [b]Have you been treated in the wing before?[/b] [i](just so the staff know whether we know you by name or not already) [/i] [b]What VH Year & Term/Week does this RP take place: [/b] VHXX, Term XX, Week XX [b]Time of Day[/b] [i](Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night, After Curfew?)[/i] [b]Damage Location: [/b] [i](Entire body or certain parts? BE SPECIFIC [we need to know how/where to treat you])[/i] [b]Damage type:[/b] [i](Spells cast, Potion/poison, Fall, etc.. Give us as much information as possible so we can RP accurately with you.)[/i] [b]Summarize:[/b] [i](what exactly were you doing when you got your injury? Give us as much information as possible so we can RP accurately with you.)[/i] [b]Other:[/b] [i](Is there anything we should watch out for? Give us as much information as possible so we can RP accurately with you.)[/i]