Slytherin

• Alumni
  • 1,560 posts
  • Quidditch Points:210
  • Wizard Points:301

Posted 29 July 2011 - 09:11 PM

ABRIELLE ALEZAE FAYE-SINCLAIR

Posted Image

SOME PEOPLE SHOW OFF THEIR BEAUTY BECAUSE THEY WANT THE WORLD TO SEE IT.
OTHERS TRY TO HIDE THEIR BEAUTY BECAUSE THEY WANT THE WORLD TO SEE SOMETHING ELSE.

CONTENTS
CHARACTER BASICS
FAMILY/HISTORY
VEELA INFORMATION
MISCELLANEOUS
RELATIONSHIPS
STATISTICS
SORTING
FIRST YEAR
SECOND YEAR

CODED BY BRIONY PROSSER
HEADER BY AARON MCMASTERS
QUOTE BY ANN BRASHARES

Edited by Abrielle Faye-Sinclair, 08 April 2012 - 06:00 AM.

#2 Abrielle Sinclair-Longbottom

Abrielle Sinclair-Longbottom

Slytherin

• Alumni
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:00 AM

CHARACTER BASICS

Posted Image

WHEN I SAW HER SHE LOOKED MY WAY
AND I KNEW THAT I WAS OVER MY HEAD

BASICS

NAME Abrielle Alezae Faye-Sinclair.
HOUSE Slytherin.
BIRTHDAY August 22, 2012.
HOMETOWN Cannes, France / Thurso, Caithness, Scotland.
BLOOD STATUS ½ Veela, ½ Pure Magical (Half-Blood).
FIVE WORDS Headstrong, unrelenting, sobersided, controlling, meticulous.

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR White-blonde.
HAIR STYLE Very long (down to her butt) and straight (wavy when she doesn’t brush it).
EYE COLOR Electric blue and surrounded by long and heavy lashes.
HEIGHT 4’4’’, 4’4’’, 4’5’’, 4’7’’, 5’0’’, 5’4’’, 5’6’’, 5’8’’. “Willowy”.
DISTINGUISHING DETAILS Abrielle doesn’t look like a normal girl. She has exceptional beauty because of her veela blood. She tries to hide this as much as possible but it never works as her blood tends to draw people in. She has many “charms” and “quirks” about her that make her irresistible, although she tries to suppress them.

Posted Image

AT HOGWARTS

BEST SUBJECT The ones that don’t involve a lot of magic.
WORST SUBJECT The ones that involve a lot of magic.
EXTRACURRICULARS Dueling.
FAVORITE PLACE The lake when having a tea party.
LEAST FAVORITE PLACE The Great Hall.
INSPIRATIONAL STAFF N/A.
SCARY STAFF All the staff scares Abrielle due to the fact that they could tell students she is half-veela.

MISCELLANEOUS

INTERESTS/HOBBIES Breaking all stereotypes about part-breeds and magical creatures in the wizarding world, dueling.
WHAT YOU’D LIKE TO DO AFTER HOGWARTS Overthrow the Department for Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures at the Ministry of Magic.
SOMEONE YOU LOOK UP TO Fleur (Delacour) Weasley because she is a part-veela that is very successful.
ANYTHING ELSE? Abrielle carries a stuffed pink bunny named Leverett (Lev for short) around at all times. She enjoys tea parties and reading. She loves hair ribbons, clips, and bands. She is half-veela but won’t let anyone know it unless she truly trusts them, and those people will be few and far between.

HEADER BY CARMEN MIDNIGHT
TRANSITION BY BRIONY PROSSER
LYRICS BY THE CLICK FIVE

#3 Abrielle Sinclair-Longbottom

Slytherin

• Alumni
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:05 AM

FAMILY & HISTORY

Posted Image

RUBY LIPS ON A SMILE SO SWEET
WITH A RUDE ATTITUDE THAT COULD KNOCK ME DEAD

FAMILY

AMBROISE ANSEL SINCLAIR
RELATION Father.
INFO Scottish pureblood (Slytherin). Lawyer. (September 12, 1975).

JOLIE ALEZAE FAYE
RELATION Mother.
INFO French veela. Wedding dress designer. (June 6, 1988).

PATERNAL SIDE: SINCLAIR
GRANDPARENTS Andrew Sinclair and Alice Sinclair.
AUNTS/UNCLES Anderson Alistair Sinclair and Aila Adele Sinclair.

COUSINS Avery Anderson Sinclair (deceased) and Lydia Marie Allighieri-Sinclair (ex-wife: Ashelia Adelaide Devine). Andrus Sinclair and Allison Sinclair. Addison Sinclair and Aemelie Sinclair.
SECOND COUSINS Rhydian Cainan and Simone Halliwell (unknown to Abrielle). Atwell Aryn Sinclair and Aurelia Alexandria Sinclair. Autumn Sinclair and Asher Sinclair. Aspen Aureline Sinclair and Atlas Sinclair.

MATERNAL SIDE: FAYE
GRANDPARENTS Clovis Elroy Faye and Jessamine Alezae LeBeau.
AUNTS/UNCLES 24 of them (12 by blood, 12 by marriage).

COUSINS 144+ of them (veela breed like bunnies).

Posted Image

HISTORY

Abrielle Alezae Faye-Sinclair was born in Cannes, France on August 22, 2012. From the start, her parents didn’t have much to do with her so she was passed off to a housekeeper to be cared for. She grew up with a love of reading but also for very girly things, such as dresses, shoes, bows, ribbons, and the like. When she was two, she was given a stuffed pink bunny by the housekeeper which she named Leverett when she was a little older. She still keeps him close by to this day.

Throughout her childhood, she would play games by herself or with her stuffed animals since her parents didn’t have much time for her. She loved tea parties and drawing but also making up stories and acting them out with her stuffed animals before she wrote them down. She didn’t get to play outside much since her parents feared their half-veela daughter would attract others into their yard. Thus, Abri was confined inside most of the time, which she resented.

Because she was in France, she didn’t have much contact with her father’s side of the family as they lived in Scotland. She did, however, see her veela side almost every day, and she would cook and bake with them as well as play veela games (such as Fireball Pass [she judged this one]) with them. They never fully accepted her, however, since she was only half what they were, so she never felt like she truly belonged, even with her own family.

When she was 10, Abrielle’s parents fought over where to send her to school. Her mother, of course, wanted her to go to Beauxbatons since it was in France and she didn’t really want to leave her home. But her father argued that since Jolie was a veela, she had never been to the school, and he would like his daughter to know somewhere he knew something about: his own school, Hogwarts. Eventually he won the argument and they moved to Scotland, which broke Abri’s heart. She still wishes that she could move back to France and attend magical school there.

FAMILY TREE BY WILL KILMARNOOK
LYRICS BY THE CLICK FIVE

#4 Abrielle Sinclair-Longbottom

Slytherin

• Alumni
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:10 AM

VEELA INFORMATION

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

SUDDENLY, I HEARD A VOICE WHEN SHE CALLED MY NAME
SUDDENLY, I KNEW MY LIFE WAS GONNA CHANGE

Because Abrielle is half-veela, she is a very secretive person. She doesn’t want anyone to know about what she is. She hopes that people will never find out before she wants them to. She believes that she will face heavy prejudice because of her blood status and doesn’t want to bear that weight on her shoulders. She will lie outright if people ask her if she is part-veela, she will dance around the subject of veelas in conversation, she will also try her best to act like someone who is fully human. She watches people carefully, noting how they act and move, so she can do her best at pretending she is one of them. This never works, however, since she got grace and poise naturally from her mother, so she never stumbles or trips or anything like that, which may be cause for alarm to others.

When Abri graduates from Hogwarts, she hopes to overthrow the Department for Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures at the Ministry of Magic. This is because she thinks that part-breeds and creatures should be equal with everyone else. They shouldn’t have to subject to being tracked or having their name put down in a book that states they are only partly human. It’s embarrassing and degrading and she doesn’t want to deal with that any longer. She also wants to be an Unspeakable and work in the Department of Mysteries on a “cure” for being part-breed, because she would give anything – anything – to be fully human.

Abrielle has a lot of ambitions that have to do with being half-veela, and one of them is being the best at everything she does. She hopes to be Top of Year as many times as possible and always get Os in her lessons. She hopes to become a great dueler and then, when she has achieved all of this, reveal what she is to the world, in the hope that it will prove that part-breeds are just as good as everyone else. She just wants to fit in and find her place in the world, and she wonders if showing everyone else she can do what they do would help with that.

Probably the worst things about being half-veela for Abrielle are the questions she asks about herself. She often wonders what part of her has control, as she is half-veela and half-human, equal in both parts. When she talks, is that a creature saying those things or a human? When she reacts to things, which part of her will react first? Are her thoughts and actions creature or human in nature? She really doesn’t know which part of her is dominant, since she has moments where she’s unmistakably human, but, on the downside, there are moments (and not just a few of them) where she is being like a creature. And what about love? Can she love? If the human side of her is in control, is she capable of loving? If the animal side of her is in control, she most certainly is not, as they mate, they don’t love. This thought plagues her mind the most, because she just wants to love and be loved, above all else.

Because of these questions, she feels like a monster. The very thing veelas do is entice others. Abri feels that when she is around people, and they are drawn to her, she is taking away their free will. And what would do that but… a monster? Nothing that was good would take away others’ right to think what they want, to do what they want. Thus, Abrielle sees herself as something horrible, something that should never have been born. No wonder her parents never spent any time with her! No wonder they didn’t let her out of the house when she was home from school! This was why there weren’t many part-breeds, right? No one wanted to bring a monster into the world?

Abrielle hates what she is, and she feels that her veela blood is a curse, not a gift. She fears that people don’t like her for her, but are being guided by her “powers”. She worries that others (males, mostly) will try to touch her, kiss her, or smell her. Mostly she worries that her veela temper will flare and people will instantly know what she is. There are just so many things that can go wrong with being half-veela, and Abri wishes that they would go away so she could lead a “normal” life free of this “curse” and these worries.

Hopefully this helps you understand her a little bit more.

ICONS BY AVALON DOBB
LYRICS BY THE CLICK FIVE

#5 Abrielle Sinclair-Longbottom

Slytherin

• Alumni
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:15 AM

MISCELLANEOUS

Posted Image

WELL SHE’S HOTTER THAN HELL
AND COOL AS THEY COME

AMORTENTIA

SMELL Old books, low tide at the ocean, lilacs, and granny smith apples.

ASTROLOGY

STARSIGN Leo/Virgo cusp.
LEO (July 23 - August 22) The Lion. Fixed, fire, yang - planetary ruler: the Sun. Keywords: "I WILL".

Leo is the fifth sign of the zodiac and rules the back, the spine, and the heart. Positive traits include creativity, charisma, generosity, warmth, enthusiasm, a natural talent for leadership, and a great deal of inner power; negative traits are haughtiness, snobbery, an expectation that one is the centre of attention and should be waited on by everyone else, profligacy, lack of realism, dominance that can lead to bullying, and a refusal to change one's mind even in the face of solid facts.

Slytherin Leos can be either very good, or very bad. At their best, they exemplify all that "nobility" is made of: confidence, openness, charm, initiative, generosity of spirit, wisdom, judgment, and poise. At their worst, they become elitist, bullying bigots. How they end up depends on the company they keep, and how they are encouraged to act early in life. Either way, they never lack attention - it's hard to ignore a Slytherin born under this sign. These Slytherins usually end up in positions of responsibility and leadership, because of their charisma and natural ability. Their creativity and drive also makes them very resourceful.
VIRGO (August 23 - Sepember 22) The Vestal Virgin. Mutable, earth, yin - planetary ruler: Mercury. Keywords: "I ANALYZE"

Virgo is the sixth sign of the zodiac and governs the nervous system and the intestines. Positive traits include a keen intellect, attention to detail, imagination, politeness, disciplined work habits, realism, practicality, skepticism, organizational skill, curiosity, and modesty; negative traits are anal-retentiveness, anxiety, hesitation, an inability to see the forest past the trees, insecurity, and obsessiveness.

While these Slytherins might not be the most outgoing of their class, they are often among the most wise, and their canny observation and lightning-fast analysis of any given situation will take them far. Often behind that quiet mien hides the mind of a big dreamer, who had both the imagination to come up with a concept and the power to follow it through. These Slytherins are an interesting mix of politeness and politics, pragmatism and intuition. They make good alchemists, Ministry bureaucrats (well, somebody's got to do it), and academic advisors. They are often underestimated. This is most unwise.

BOGGART

WORST FEAR Not being able to love because she’s half-animal.

DEMENTOR

SOUND SHE HEARS People making fun of her/laughing at her for being a half-breed.

MIRROR OF ERISED

IMAGE Being able to love others and others loving her for who she is, not what she is.

PATRONUS

FORM Bunny (looks suspiciously like her stuffed pink bunny named Leverett).
MEMORY Her parents actually being sad when they sent her to Hogwarts.

WAND

12 ¾ INCH APPLE, UNICORN TAIL HAIR
WOOD Feminine; fertility, peace, joy and harmony; sacred to Goddess Rhiannon; powerful choice when working with magic; often used in love magic; promotes visions.
CORE Unicorn hair is a more subtle wand. It is also hands-down the best core for healing, as it picks up some of the healing capabilities of unicorn blood. Unicorn hair has a reputation of picking gentler or more cerebral users, so it is common amongst Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws. More laid-back Gryffindors and subtler Slytherins may find themselves with a Unicorn hair wand.

As the Unicorn hair can be removed without the death of the creature, the Unicorn hair wands specialize in Charms as Charms may be extremely powerful, and the generality of them, expertly cast, are quite permanent, some may be fairly easily countered or canceled, however. The Healing power of the Unicorn lends itself well to Healing and other more subtle arts such as Seeing.

Good For: Charms, Healing, Seeing, COMC, Divination.

HEADER BY SOPHIE COYLE
LYRICS BY THE CLICK FIVE
ASTROLOGY INFO FROM HERE

#6 Abrielle Sinclair-Longbottom

Slytherin

• Alumni
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:20 AM

RELATIONSHIPS

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

AND SHE’S SMART AND SHE’S WILD
ALL ROLLED INTO ONE

HERE IT GOES f r i e n d s
ACQUAINTANCE you could be so much more
FRIENDS crowning up the cool kid queen
GOOD FRIENDS everything is yours to lose
CLOSE FRIENDS light on up, with everyone watching you
BEST FRIEND bright lights might say your name
LIKE FAMILY don’t accept critique or credit
OTHER HALF need an invitation, i don’t

JUST WATCH THE FIREWORKS l o v e s
FLIRTING i think that scares you
CRUSH ON ABRIELLE i said it out loud but it did not help
CRUSH ON YOU i said it out loud over and over but what do i know?
MUTUAL CRUSH here you can be anything
PAST – GOOD TERMS just enough space to fit
PAST – BAD TERMS i’ve been here before but only by myself
CURRENT here, in center frame, there’s only air
FINAL just so i can hear you, i stay up as late as it takes; as long as it takes

SPLAT OUT OF LUCK f o e s
ANNOYANCE seen it all once
PAST FRIENDS you’re too late
FRIENDLY RIVALRY what happens in my question?
UNFRIENDLY RIVALRY and you think you’ve seen it all
DISLIKE YOU going nowhere near here
YOU DISLIKE ABRIELLE my intentions are growing but going nowhere
HATE i’ve been growing right side of wrong

CHASE THIS LIGHT o t h e r s
FAMILY chase this light with me
MENTOR my life is yours in your gifted hands
MENTEE these things i’ve found are special now
UNKNOWN because right now, i don’t dare to breathe

GRYFFINDORS

HERBERT DOUGLAS LONGBOTTOM

INFO Abrielle and Herbert are best friends. They duel each other frequently and always spend lessons together. They push each other to do well in classes and usually end up studying together. In second year, Herbert discovered Abrielle’s secret and didn’t abandon her over it. She was shocked since she was sure he would hate her for what she was and for never telling him. This brought them even closer together and they continue to be attached at the hip.

REECE DAVID PENDLETON

INFO Reece was Abrielle’s dueling mentor. She loved that he had no response to her whatsoever, and promptly harbored a crush on him. She blushes constantly when around him and hopes that he’ll never notice as she doesn’t even know if she can properly like or love anyone. She’d rather keep her distance from everyone or this reason.

HUFFLEPUFFS

AARON EVERETT MCMASTERS

INFO Aaron scares Abrielle sometimes. He is highly affected by her weird “veela powers” and that bothers her. He’s a great friend and she likes spending time with him but she worries that she’s not letting him think for himself. She knows that she can change people in that way and she hates doing so to him.

BRIONY GRETEL PROSSER

INFO Abri and Briony are very close. They’re complete opposites but that is why they work as friends. They complete each other. One might say they form two halves of a whole. They tend to spend a lot of time together and are often found arguing over Dustin Teiber.

GEORGIANA BETH FARRINGDON

INFO Georgie became Abri’s best friend during the first week of school. They bonded over having all of the same interests. Now that second year has come around, Georgiana has been scarce, and Abrielle is sad about it. Thankfully she has Briony around but she still misses the other Hufflepuff and hopes that they can go back to the way they were first year.

RAVENCLAWS

JASPER MILES TATTERSALL

CLOSE FRIENDS light on up, with everyone watching you

INFO Abrielle and Jasper are especially close. They are both part-breeds and are scared to face prejudice because of it. They talk to each other about things they can’t share with anyone else, therefore they are secret confidants. Abri sometimes wonders what she would do without Jasper since he is such an important figure in her life.

WILL MOIRA KILMARNOOK

INFOWill creeps Abrielle out, to say the least. The Ravenclaw is always hanging around and saying the oddest things to Abri. The Slytherin tries to avoid Will at all costs but the other girl seems to pop out of nowhere. Abri is starting to think that her veela blood is attracting Will to her in some way. That, or Will is just one weird girl. Or both.

SLYTHERINS

ATWELL ARYN SINCLAIR

INFO Atwell is Abrielle’s second cousin… or first cousin once removed. Whatever. She calls him her cousin and likes to hang out with him when she can. She thinks he is the best thing ever and will be extremely sad when he graduates and “leaves her all alone”.

AUTUMN SINCLAIR

INFO Autumn is also second cousin/whatever. She’s Abri’s favorite female cousin and so she likes to follow her around too. She wants to be like Autumn since the older girl has amazing confidence and it almost seems like she doesn’t have a care in the world. When she graduates, Abrielle will truly be lost.

DICTYS ATOR

INFO Abri knows something about Dictys that he apparently doesn’t know about himself. She hasn’t talked to him about it since she assumes he just acts oblivious so he seems more human. She tries to mimic this with poor results. She rather likes him since he is basically immune to her. She wishes that she could talk to him about their secrets but fears it will upset him. She harbors a crush on him and doesn’t understand if it’s real or if it’s all in her head. She believes she can’t like or love anyone so she’s confused about him.

LEIF STERLING

INFO Leif and Abrielle don’t really get along. The first time they met they basically fought. She has only met him a few times since then and they’ve never resolved their issues with each other. She tries not to think about him since he’s utterly annoying and bothers her more than she cares to admit.

MADIGAN BAYLEE JOYCE

INFO Madigan is Abrielle’s number one avoidance. She doesn’t like him at all and thinks he’s a horrid person. She’ll do whatever it takes to stay away from him. She hopes that she can keep that up until he graduates and is out of her life forevermore. Madigan redeemed himself slightly in her eyes by apologizing although she was a complete jerk to him. She’s now confused as to what he is doing in her life and doesn’t know what they are.

OLIVER BLAYNE FULTON

INFO Oliver is Abrielle’s mentor. She loves him and thinks he’s just awesome. She is thrilled with the fact that he is dating her cousin Autumn and hopes that they will get married so she can be related to Oliver.

ICONS BY BRIONY PROSSER
LYRICS BY THE CLICK FIVE
PLOTTING PAGE LYRICS BY JIMMY EAT WORLD
PLOTING PAGE MADE BY ME, DON’T STEAL!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users