New students: when you go to fill out the Sorting Form, we recommend you switch to another theme. Right now the form is not very easy to read on Castle theme. You can find the theme switcher at the bottom left corner of every page.

• Announcements

• Weasley

How to get sorted   05/13/2017

To find the Sorting Form, click on the "Sort Me!" tab at the top of the page.    Before you go to fill out the form, make sure that you have a username that follows our rules. If you don't, your form will be rejected. You can change your name once yourself, by going to Account Settings -> Display Name. If you've already used your one change, you can request a name change in this topic. Be sure to read the first post in the topic carefully so we can get you updated without any back and forth.   Don't rush to answer the form! There's no prize for sending it in first. Please take your time and fill out the form thoughtfully, so the hat will have the information it needs to put your character in the right house.     Calendar: Sorting Form appears: Saturday, May 13th Sorting Form closes: Friday, June 9th (No forms will be accepted after this date) The Sorting Ceremony closes: Sunday, June 11th, about 10am Central Time You find out your new house: Sunday, June 11th, 11 am Central Time First day of the new school year: Monday, June 12th   (For reference: Central Time Zone includes Chicago, Illinois)   How to get sorted:   1. Register with a name that follows our rules. The registration agreement explains the rules about names. You can also find them in the Rules.   2. Remember you may only send in one form total for this school year. If you send forms in from multiple accounts, we will not sort ANY of them. Then we have to feel bad about not sorting you. Don't make us feel bad, please.   3. Click on the Sort Me tab and fill out the sorting form as thoroughly as possible. The better we understand your character, the more likely we can put you in the right house. See "How to use the form" below if you're confused. For some in depth information on each house, please check out this topic on sorting. (Note: After you fill out the form, a copy will be PMed to you. Please save that because we delete them from our system after sorting.)   4. Wait for a PM from the Sorting Hat. Be patient, it could take a few days. If you don't receive a PM from the Sorting Hat within 4 or 5 days, contact one of the moderators.   5. If your form is: Accepted: Congratulations! You should now go post in the Sorting Ceremony topic in the New Member resources forum. This is very important. This post is where you'll go to find out what the Sorting Hat had to say about you. Don't skip this step! Rejected: Don't worry, you can still be sorted. Be sure to read the reasons for the rejection carefully, then edit your form (just click on the Get Sorted! link again) to fix the problem. Once you've done that, you can send the form in again. 6. That's it! Once you've gotten your acceptance letter AND posted in the Sorting Ceremony, you're all set. You'll find out where the Sorting Hat put you on Sorting day when you can check the Great Hall for the edited Sorting Ceremony.   How to use the form: The form is pretty straightforward and user friendly. Here are a couple tips: You don't need to fill the whole thing in at one sitting. You can finish one page at a time and save it. Then finish the rest later. Don't use your browser's Back or Forward buttons. Use the buttons in the form to Navigate.  If you don't fill out all the questions on a page, you can't save or move on. If you don't meet the word number requirements in the In Depth section, you can't submit the form. Use the "Check Word Count" buttons to see how many words you've used. If you fill in the wrong answers on the quiz page, you won't be able to submit the form. After you've submitted the form, you can't access it anymore. But if your form is rejected, you'll be able to see it again with your old answers still filled in. Still have questions? Ask here.    Note: Section I: Short Answer Please include a brief explanation with each answer. I'd like to remind you all to include an explanation with all the short answer questions. The answers to those questions aren't very useful for sorting unless you explain them.   Otherwise, we don't have enough information to sort you with. (Translation: we'll have to reject it.)     Many thanks as always to Arianna Wright for her hard work revising and updating the form and to Faraz Memon for initially coding it many years ago. <3
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Abigale Crawford

Abigale Crawford

5 posts in this topic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
T E R L I B R A R Y C H A R A C T E R L I B R A R Y C H A R A C T E R L I
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abigale Scarlet Crawford
T E R L I B R A R Y C H A R A C T E R L I B R A R Y C H A R A C T E R L I

Posted Image

N T E N T S C O N T E N T S C O N T E N T S C O N T E N T S C O N T E N
I. T H E B A S I C S II. F A M I L Y III. P R E - H O G W A R T S
IV. F I R S T Y E A R V. S E C O N D Y E A R VI. T H I R D Y E A R
VII. F O U R T H Y E A R VIII. F I F T H Y E A R IX. S I X T H Y E A R
X. S E V E N T H Y E A R XI. A L U M N U S

Edited by Abigale Crawford

A S I C S T H E B A S I C S T H E B A S I C S T H E B A S I C S T H E B A
the basics
A S I C S T H E B A S I C S T H E B A S I C S T H E B A S I C S T H E B A

Posted Image

general !
FULL NAME: Abigale Scarlet Crawford
HOUSE: Slytherin
BIRTHDAY: November 20th

What is said of Slytherins born under all other signs is doubly true of Slytherins born under Scorpio. (Or was it that what is said of Scorpios is doubly true of Scorpios sorted into Slytherin?) There is no middle ground here - these wizards can embody all that is the very best in the world... or all that is the very worst. They are heroes, or they are villains. They are attracted to the dark, twisted, and forbidden mysteries of the world from the day they are born, and only they can determine whether they will study the dark arts in order to oppose them, or to embrace them. However, as Scorpio is a sign of transformation and regeneration, it is not impossible for even the most evil of dark wizards to turn to the path of good... Scorpio Slytherins have uncanny wisdom, insight into human psychology, and high "emotional IQ's." They are incredibly ambitious, often exist in a state of total ego, and if misused or hurt, can nurse the wound and seethe for decades. Still, although they are often tempted to do horrible things in the name of glory or discovery, they nevertheless are often the kindest, most compassionate, and most forgiving people of all, for they have seen their own inner darkness, faced it, and do not run from it when they encounter it in others.

HOMETOWN: Manchester, England
BLOOD: Pureblood
FIVE WORDS:

SHY
SENSITIVE
ARGUMENTIVE
INTELLIGENT
OPINIONATED

appearance !
HAIR COLOUR: Light blonde
HAIR STYLE: Long and down, slightly wavy
EYE COLOUR: Light green
HEIGHT: Small, even after Hogwarts she dosn't grow much above five feet
BUILD: Small and skinny

Abigale is small and skinny for her age, and if it wasn't for her firey temper, would be an easy target for bullying. She is very conscious of her looks and is especially fond of brushing her hair and making it look nice, but it always ends up going back to it's naturally wavy state. Despite this, she never wears makeup, preferring to go for the natural look instead. She also as a slight scar near her hairline that is barely visible from hitting her head on a table when she was three. She also has small hands, with smaller fingers, which she likes to coat in nail varnish of various colours.

family !
FATHER'S NAME: Aries Pacen Crawford
BRIEF DESCRIPTION: Worked at the ministry for a while, went missing in Greece before Abi went to Hogwarts.
MOTHER'S NAME: Ambrosia Aspen Crawford
BRIEF DESCRIPTION: Likes Quidditch. A lot. Enough to write about it in the daily prophet. Abi loved her mum a bit more than her dad, and was more upset when she found out that her mum had gone missing too.
SIBLINGS: Amber Eudora Crawford, Arielle Ambience Crawford, Adam Pacen Crawford ''Ace''

More family description in next post.

miscellaneous !
- Jarvis
- Pumpkin Pasties
- Cheering Slytherin on at Quid
- Disney
- Slytherin Pride
- The Feasts at Hogwarts
- Christmas
- Her pink Stuffed Rabbit called Wabbit
- Animals

DISLIKES:

- People enslaving house elfs
- Animals getting hurt
- The fact her parents went missing
- Not been able to get to sleep
- Been cold
- Been underestimated
- Loosing at Quidditch

M I L Y F A M I L Y F A M I L Y F A M I L Y F A M I L Y F A M I L Y F A M I
family
M I L Y F A M I L Y F A M I L Y F A M I L Y F A M I L Y F A M I L Y F A M I

Donovan Lucifer Crawford.VH21.Slytherin

I'm not sure why you'd want nit killer, but I can definitely tell you now that I will try my hardest to put your cousins in the house they want. The choices we make are very important to who we are, and I've never failed a student yet. So lets take a little peak in this head of yours shall we? Hmmm... you're certainly sure of yourself, young man, something which is certainly going to help you achieve those big ambitions. With such a resourceful and determined nature, I can't see you ever getting anything you don't want, including your future house... SLYTHERIN!

Blake Imogen Amelie Crawford

Adora Rose Addison Crawford.VH20.Slytherin

I'll have you know, I am as clean as a brand new hat! Honestly. Eventually, you will see that there is more to magic than just flinging hexes, Miss Crawford. I am the most sophisticated hat you will ever meet, so I promise you I will do a good job. You have a lot of ambition, and I can see you like it when things go your way. There is no doubt in my mind where you belong, but I warn you. You'll be among like-minded people. Your way won't always be the way. It's the snake-pit for you! SLYTHERIN!

Demitria Blaise Monique Crawford
Dominica Dahlia Isobel Crawford
Devlin Cade Crawford.VH22.

Piper Jasmine Jacee Robyne.VH21.Hufflepuff

Why yes, I certainly can talk! Your cousin Donny, hm? Now where did I put him... Ah! I'm afraid it looks like your destiny is to be separated from him, but do not fear, you will still see him in classes. Besides, it is always good to strike out on one's own and discover the world, and I think you will have no problem there because you, my girl, are fair, loyal and humble. It is clear that you value people above all else and will help anyone in need. With such wonderful and endearing qualities, I know you will be able to make a place all your own in HUFFLEPUFF!

Phoebe Peyton Penelope Robyne
Pandora Millie Maeve Robyne

Naomi Evelyn Crawford

Y E A R F I R S T Y E A R F I R S T Y E A R F I R S T Y E A R F I R S
first year
Y E A R F I R S T Y E A R F I R S T Y E A R F I R S T Y E A R F I R S

summary !
Abi's first year was eventful. Once getting of the train after a conversation with Briony Prosser Abi ended up getting her house of Slytherin, it was a delight, and she gained three good mentors. She also went up to the boys domitary's to find Jarvis Farringdon, but managed to ruin matters by saying he had a big head and massive ego. One day Abi felt like going down to the Forest, only to be stopped by an annoying Ravenclaw girl (Lilia McEvans to be exact) and things didn't go well, for Lilia that is. Abi became most hated number one by that girls friends after that, but Abi tracked her down and apologized, and whilst Abi is determined to become friends with the girl, it is unknown whether the same can be said for Lilia, despite saying she accepted Abi's apology. She then stumbled across Oliver Nece trying to get into the Ravenclaw common room by answering the riddle. Only he failed to do so, so Abi, Melissa Tavella and some other people tried to help him get inside. Then she found herself back on the Hogwarts express and going back home, looking forward to her next year at the school.

HOUSE POINTS EARNED:
WIZARD POINTS EARNED:
QUIDDITCH POINTS EARNED:

roleplays !
I only want to be some kind of friend | Felicity Lloyd-Campbell, Charles Cavill, Eugenie Deverall, Juniper Yaxley, Jarvis Farringdon

Baby, I'm just not like everyone | Jarvis Farringdon

Intentions flip flopped | Lilia McEvans

Am I rude? Rude and not ginger | Lilia McEvans

Here comes the flood | Slytherins

When we collide | Alison King

Posted Image

lessons!
ASTRONOMY: O
CHARMS: O
DADA: O
FLYING: EE
HERBOLOGY: O
HoM: O*
POTIONS: O
TRANSFIGURATION: O

Points Earnt! 276

A R S E C O N D Y E A R S E C O N D Y E A R S E C O N D Y E A R S E
second year
A R S E C O N D Y E A R S E C O N D Y E A R S E C O N D Y E A R S E

summary !
Abi's journey to Hogwarts wasn't as quiet as the one on the way back home. She sat with Annie Jones and a couple of ickles before getting her own compartment with Myfanwy Elphinstone as the time for Hogwarts drew closer. Then she had a quiet first term, keeping herself to herself, attending lessons like a good little Slytherin, getting decent grades in them for her hard work and even mentoring a first year. Then after the winter holiday's everything changed. She was dared to go into Professor Oswald's class and ask him if it was true he was taking apparition lessons this year. Not one to back down to a dare Abi agreed to do it. And she did. With style. Then she was in for the shock of her life. According to the Daily Prophet, the Slytherin house was to disband! This surely wasn't happening to her, she loved her house, and soon she was in a debate with her house table over the matters, interrupted by two Gryffindor first years, and Abi had to try her hardest not to hurt either of them. It was with great difficulty she didn't.

Also something strange happened in Astronomy. During a Dustin Tieber party, Abi drank some punch and became madly in love with a random Ravenclaw girl she had never met before. That's the strange bit. Then a Ravenclaw named Melissa fell madly in love with her (You can't blame her) and Abi found herself stuck with the girl during the party. Then to get over the embarrassment when the potion wore of, Abi protested against Transfiguring animals, during the Transfiguration NEWT.

HOUSE POINTS EARNED:

roleplays !
Dancing in a heavenly dream | Myfanwy Elphinstone

Slytherin dare game: Ask Oswald if he is taking Apparition classes this year | Professor Oswald, First year Students

You Can't April Fools Me! | Slytherins. Mostly.

Please say this isn't happening... | Kelly Magee

I love you more than Sleep! l Melissa Tavella

WE PROTESTETH THIS NEWTETH! l VH21

lessons !

ASTRONOMY:
CHARMS:
DADA:
HERBOLOGY: O
HOM: EE
POTIONS:
TRANSFIGURATION: O