Sign in to follow this  
Star Coles

Party to celebrate

Jasmine Lau

Smiling, Jazz's eyes shifted between Star and L. Her instincts were telling her to leave, this being a third wheel moment for her and all.

Discreetly, she backed up and nearly knocked over the punch bowl. Surprisingly, she actually managed to catch it, and place it back on the table. Then, she turned and went to visit her 'big happy family.'

Lance Frost
"So, do you really like it L? I hope you do. I tried really hard." L smiled. "yeah, It's awesome. I was never at a better party in my life." He said, his head turned when he saw a girl almost knock over a punch bowl. "Wow! 9.5 for the save!" He shouted out smiling. "That was amazing!"

Jinx McCauley

"I think I remember, we talked for about... Two minutes." L laughed a little, "So? You're he best friend right?" L asked her.

Jinx laughed “I hope she considers me to be” Jinx smiled “and I’m really sorry about that day I was in such a rush I wish I could have stayed longer”

"I'll take good care of her." He said laughing. L looked around. "Where is she?"

Star wandered over to them

"What ya looking for handsome?"she asked him with a smile as she held out her hand for him.

Jinx nodded to Star in greating as she didn’t want to interrupt her and L it was their party after all.

“I’m having a great time good job Star, will come to any of your parties again” Jinx said agreeing with L’s comment about how good the party was

“seeya in a bit” Jinx said as she headed off to the food table to grab some chocolate frogs

Jinx turned her head round towards to see what L was shouting about

"Nice one Jazz" Jinx called out

Edited by Jinx McCauley

Star Coles

Star looked and sighed. Then she looked back at L. He didnt really say anything about how she looked.She tried really hard but she guest she wasnt good enough. She slowly walked away as she sighed. 'Star, what a fool you are.' she thought to herself.

Jasmine Lau

Jazz gave a sheepish grin.

"Thanks, guys," she laughed.

"Personally, I'm kind of surprised that I actually caught it..."

Star Coles

Star rolled her eyes and keept walking. She didnt know what to do or say. It seemed like L wasnt even interested in her anymore.

Kay Hart

"Star! Where are you going? Is it over already?" Kay was confused. Why was Star leaving? Maybe she was upset about L or something, but he had been nice to her. Maybe he hadn't said she looked nice, but he was being really sweet - especially when he had just had his skateboard taken off of him.

"Come on Star, come back!"

Jasmine Lau

Jazz noticed that Star was leaving, and frowned. What was going on? Why was she leaving? Wasn't she having fun? Or was it something someone said? ...Or didn't say?

"Star, come back!" she yelled, with Kay.

Lance Frost
L looked at the two girl's who were yelling for Star. "No guys, I got this one." He said putting out his hand and making sure they didn't move. L looked at Star, he ran as fast as he could over to her. "Hey Star..." He said softly as he put his hand on her shoulder, he turned her around. "Are you alright?" He asked looking at her face, he was not sure what was up. Maybe she was homesick like him. He didn't know.

Star Coles

Star looked to L. "Well, it just seems like you rather not really be here, at least not with me. If you want to go, just go." she said as she looked away and a tear fell from her eyes. She was hurt. She felt like her cousin was write. But was she really?

Lance Frost
"Well, it just seems like you rather not really be here, at least not with me. If you want to go, just go." L shook his head, "What are you talking about, it's fun here, I'm just having a hard time because my skateboard was taken away from me. That's all." L said to her, he wondered why she was crying, did he do somthing wrong? L looked back at the party. "Everyone's having a good time, come on. Let's go back." L said adding a little smile.

Kay Hart

Kay stood next to Jazz after L had 'released' them. "Ehh, what was all that about?"

Kay whispered to Jazz, but not taking her eyes off of the other two who were just out of earshot. "What has meant to have happened?"

Jasmine Lau

Jazz shrugged, completely bewildered.

"Uh, I think Star was all upset, 'cause she thought maybe L didn't want to be here... or something... But I'm pretty sure that L was just mad 'cause his skateboard got taken away."

She shook her head, "All I know is... I'm so not going over there to ask..."

Kay Hart

"Uh-huh!" Kay agreed, and linked arms with Jazz. She turned, ready to walk back to the main bit of the party.

"I'm hungry ..."

Jasmine Lau

"Look, candy!" exclaimed Jazz excitedly.

She bounced over to the table holding the massive bowl of assorted candies, dragging the unfortunate Kay behind her.

Cheerfully, she grabbed a few for herself. With an effort, she then moved the bowl a couple of inches closer to Kay and gestured at it.

"Eat and be merry," she laughed happily.

Jinx McCauley

Jinx couldn’t help snorting into her drink as she witnessed Jazz dragged Kay towards the refreshment table.

Jinx was stood quite close to the table as she had been helping her self to some chocolate frogs and pumpkin juice.

“I would stay away from the canary creams” Jinx winked to them

“you think there going to be ok?” Jinx asked nodding in the direction of L and Star “they have only just got together right?”

Kay Hart

"Aww, you got grass on my trousers ... Oohoohh! Sweets!" Kay forgot all about her trousers as she reached for a chocolate frog.

"Argghhh!" She jumped as the frog moved from its box. "Noo, come back!"

Kay watched sadly as the frog hopped away. "Oh, ah well, I'll get another!"

As Kay bit the frog's head off she listened to Jinx.

'you think there going to be ok?'

"I hope so, otherwise there's not gonna be any more boys for Star to go out with!" Kay joked, trying to lighten the mood. It was a party, after all.

Jinx McCauley

Jinx couldn’t help laughing at Kay’s comment. “I’m sure she can always find some one else, she is very pretty and guys seem to fall at her feet.”

Jinx and been chewing on a sweet and now her feet were floating off the ground. She looked down at her feet a little shocked then at the sweet. She had already eaten a canary cream which had caused her to burst into feathers. She smiled and shrugged her shoulders and finished of the sweet.

Jasmine Lau

“You think they're going to be ok?”

"They'll be fine," the girl with purple streaks in her hair replied confidently. "Besides, I know they really like each other? I mean, why else would they go to all the trouble of throwing a party and stuff?"

Inside however, she was a tad bit worried. They'd only been together for a little while, and already there seemed to be an upset of some kind. She shook her head. Enjoy the party, she told herself. It's not your business, L's got it under control... I think...

Jazz blinked. Was it just her, or was Jinx floating?

"Just pretend it never happened... it's just your imagination... and stay away from whatever the heck she just ate," she mumbled to herself.

Star Coles
"Well, we havent kissed, we dont hold hands. We dont really act like a couple. and i want to. I mean, its like we are just friends. L, i like you alot, and i dont want to be with anyone else. Im glad that we are together, but it just seems like you dont." Star said as she gazed into his eyes. She didnt want to cry anymore, but there she was, crying in front of the person she liked the most.

Ewan Mcgowan

Ewan had gotten a invitation to a party awhile ago it was the day of the party he was late but hey dueling was great he was just getting done with a duel when it came to him he knew he had something to do today and it was important he was not paying much attention to his partner when all of the sudden he was flying threw the air he landed on his back the duel was over because that was his third hit.

Ewan got up his arm hurt a little because he had broke it at the last flying lesson he made his way down to the lake he had thought when Star had scared him in the library he wanted to get her back he saw her with her friends he snuck up behind her and grabbed her sides "Hey Star guess who it is" said Ewan.

Lance Frost
"Well, we havent kissed, we dont hold hands. We dont really act like a couple. and i want to. I mean, its like we are just friends. L, i like you alot, and i dont want to be with anyone else. Im glad that we are together, but it just seems like you dont." L was about to say something. "Look Sta-" He was cut off by someone saying, "Hey Star guess who it is" L waited. He smiled at the other boy. He never really was cut off before, it felt weird. He would let him say hello and leave or whatever they wanted to do, or him. L knew Star would not go anywhere, he hoped. L needed to tell her something.

Star Coles

Star jumped when she was snuck up on by Ewan. "Well, hello Mr. Ewan. and what do i owe this meeting of?" She said with a smile as she turned to him and smiled. She hugged him with a kiss on the cheek. "Im glad you could make it Bestie."She said as she smiled. "L, this is one of my best friends. He's the best." she added as she smiled. She looked back to L and sighed. "So, what were you saying L?" she asked as she gazed into his eyes and smiled.

Ewan Mcgowan

"How did you no" said Ewan laughing a bit he had got her back from the library his arm in the sling still from the flying incident he turned to L he had dueled him once but he lost Star next to him as they faced L "so what have you been up to Star" asked Ewan.

Kole Alexander

Kole walked into the party with his hands in his pockets.He still felt bad about Alex.He thought of her and home.He saw a couple of friends.Ewan and L.His best friend,L.He walked down to Ewan."Hey.Haven't seen you for a while."He smiled a bit and looked at L.He ignored Star.He never really liked her but she was ok.They could be friends but she hated Kole's guts.He waited for L.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.