Welcome back to VH! We've just upgraded our software and themes and still have some fine-tuning to do. Please be patient while we get everything working right!  For information about the changes and to report any bugs or theme issues, please visit the Board Upgrade forum. Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adam Nece

Adam Patrick Nece

10 posts in this topic

Posted Image

adam patrick nece

VH20

LAST UPDATED, 4/10/11

Edited by Adam Nece

THE CLOCK TICKS TIME AWAY
Posted ImagePosted Image
index

♦ basics
♦ in-depth
♦ family
♦ relationships
♦ pre-sort
♦ first year
♦ second year
♦ third year
♦ fourth year
♦ fifth year
♦ sixth year
♦ seventh year
♦ alumni
♦ credits

YOU WOULDN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE ME ANYMORE
Posted ImagePosted Image

♦ Basics ♦
Name: Adam Patrick Nece
House: Slytherin
Birthday: August 20th
Hometown: Harlow, Essex
Pureblood/half blood/muggle born: Pureblood
Five words that best describe your character: Ambiguous, Charming, Deceitful, Proud, Resourceful

♦ Appearance ♦
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Hair Style: Usually grown out, & shaggy. A real mess.
Eye color: Light blue
Height: Currently stands at 5'0
Other distinguishing details:
Posted Image

♦ At Hogwarts ♦
Your best subject: Flying
Your worst subject: Potions
Extracurricular activities: Dueling
Favorite place at Hogwarts: Great Hall
Least favorite place at Hogwarts: Hospital Wing
Do any of the staff members scare you?
Do any inspire you?

♦ Miscellaneous ♦
Interests/hobbies: Dueling, and conquering the world
What you might like to do after Hogwarts: Take over the family business?
Someone you look up to: Everybody, I'm short.
Something else people really should know about you?: Umm, no, get away from me D<

Edited by Adam Nece

WHAT IT MEANT TO ME WILL EVENTUALLY BE A MEMORY OF A TIME
Posted ImagePosted Image
in-depth

ASTROLOGY

Leo
(July 23 - August 22)
The Lion. Fixed, fire, yang - planetary ruler: the Sun. Keywords: "I WILL"

Leo is the fifth sign of the zodiac and rules the back, the spine, and the heart. Positive traits include creativity, charisma, generosity, warmth, enthusiasm, a natural talent for leadership, and a great deal of inner power; negative traits are haughtiness, snobbery, an expectation that one is the centre of attention and should be waited on by everyone else, profligacy, lack of realism, dominance that can lead to bullying, and a refusal to change one's mind even in the face of solid facts.

SLYTHERIN LEO

Slytherin Leos can be either very good, or very bad. At their best, they exemplify all that "nobility" is made of: confidence, openness, charm, initiative, generosity of spirit, wisdom, judgment, and poise. At their worst, they become elitist, bullying bigots. How they end up depends on the company they keep, and how they are encouraged to act early in life. Either way, they never lack attention - it's hard to ignore a Slytherin born under this sign. These Slytherins usually end up in positions of responsibility and leadership, because of their charisma and natural ability. Their creativity and drive also makes them very resourceful.

THE WAND
Posted Image
12 inch walnut, unicorn tail hair

Walnut:
+Feminine and Masculine.
+Elements of earth and spirit.
+For those who which to explore their personal energy and the ‘here and now’.
+Good at blocking out emotions for concentration.
+Helps to get in though with the earth and ourselves.

Unicorn hair:
Unicorn hair is a more subtle wand. It is also hands-down the best core for healing, as it picks up some of the healing capabilities of unicorn blood. Unicorn hair has a reputation of picking gentler or more cerebral users, so it is common amongst Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws. More laid-back Gryffindors and subtler Slytherins may find themselves with a Unicorn hair wand.

As the Unicorn hair can be removed without the death of the creature, the Unicorn hair wands specialize in Charms as Charms may be extremely powerful, and the generality of them, expertly cast, are quite permanent, some may be fairly easily countered or canceled, however. The Healing power of the Unicorn lends itself well to Healing and other more subtle arts such as Seeing.

Good For: Charms, Healing, Seeing, COMC, Divination

Edited by Adam Nece

I'VE PUT MY TRUST IN YOU

Posted Image

family

♦ Family ♦

Father's name: Eric Nece

Brief description (occupation, blood, etc):

Mother's name: Amelia Nece

Brief description (occupation, blood, etc):

Siblings (names and descriptions):

+ Cilas Nece

+ Benjamin Nece

+ Laurent Nece

+ Mortimer Nece

+ Markus Nece

+ Andrea Nece

Other key family members:

Edited by Adam Nece

I'M SUPRISED IT GOT SO FAR

Posted ImagePosted Image

relationships

ly.san.dra . such an angel with a devilish angle says:

edit your relationships page

just to say

I LOVE LYSANDRA

Edited by Adam Nece

NOT THAT YOU KNEW ME BACK THEN

Posted ImagePosted Image

pre-sort

Diagon Alley
  • Garbage and City Lights : In which Adam meets a young girl by the name of Fionna Cainan and follows her into the Muggle world. There she convinces him to help her steal a car... whatever that is.
  • Visiting Diagon Alley (again): In which Adam meets Bethany Cullen, Ocean Whyte, Xanzibar Austin, Ann Asian, and Caroline Maxwell. There are some words tossed about, but thankfully Nanna came to his rescue on this one.
Hogwarts Express
  • Hullo Stranger: On the train ride to Hogwarts, Adam meets Matilda Waters.
  • All I got is Rotten Teeth : In which Adam looks for a bathroom, and meets Jarvis Farringdon. Adam warns the boy about the Cart Lady, and single handedly helps Jarvis escape the clutches of some girl.
  • The Autumn Effect : Adam meets Preston Leatherby, Romi Helling, and Jayce Deveraux.
  • Sitting Ducks : Adam rides on the boat to Hogwarts with Stellan Monet. The begin shoving each other and end up in the lake.
Homes & Holidays

THINGS AREN'T THE WAY THEY WERE BEFORE

Posted ImagePosted Image

first year

Sorting Post:

With every step came an immediate squeak, followed by a few drops of lake water. Adam wiped his hair to the side, so that it wasn’t sticking to his forehead. His eyes were attempting to shoot actual daggers at the back of Stellan Monet’s head, but the fact of a matter was, he couldn’t do that just yet, or at least not with his eyes. One day he would hex his fellow classmate to the bottom of the lake, where he belonged. That piece of scum had started it all, and Adam regretted not being the ‘bigger person’ (even thought it was obvious that Stellan had weight problems) and stopping all the shenanigans. Now all he could do was glare, and plead to Merlin that Benji knew some sort of help that could help him, although it would probably cost him manual labor.

The glamour of the castle hadn’t completely faded, but he couldn’t help but to be distracted. He didn’t want to be the boy who got sorted soaking wet, and he was pretty sure the Sorting Hat wouldn’t appreciate getting wet. Who knew what kind of damage lake water could have on something so old? As soon as the two had caught up, Adam stood off to the side, hoping that once the Great Hall doors opened, he could find one of his many brothers. He couldn’t help but to snicker at the thought that Stellan would have to be wet for the rest of the evening, served that little cocky git right.

Speaking of cocky gits, there was one right there! The door had flung open, and it took less than a few minutes to spot one of his brothers, the eldest at Hogwarts now. He wondered if he would get scolded for breaking away from the line, but his reputation was at stake…besides, how cool would people in his year saw him hanging out with older students? Adam squeaked his was to the Slytherin table, where he could already see his brother doing hand signals at somebody across the room. The small boy quirked his brow, but shook his head seeing as he needed his help. Before he could voice his request, Benjamin Nece had a snide remark slipping out of his mouth.

“Have a nice swim?”

The ickle rolled his eyes, already regretting his choice in brother. “C’mon, I don’t have time for this…” the boy whined as his eyes shifted from Benji to the group already up at the front. While he had been looking away, a warm sensation began taking over, his eyes slightly widened as he looked back at his brother. Benjamin, his hero! Adam couldn’t quite believe it just yet, and as to make sure it wasn’t the wrong spell the boy began patting himself around. His robes were warm and crisp, and his hair felt as if had been blown dry. “Thanks! Erm… see you after…” he thanked his brother and went on his way, thankfully everybody was paying attention to the Sorting since it had begun.

What house would Adam get? The boy hadn’t give that much thought of the last few months. His family was sure full of Slytherin’s, but Markus was in Gryffindor and Ollie had sorted into Hufflepuff. No Ravenclaw’s as of yet, but Adam wouldn’t be the first one in that house. He couldn’t imagine living in a house full of nerds who sat in corners and read for living. He would suffocate from all the books that probably inhabited the Ravenclaw Tower. So that left three other houses, and he begged Merlin with all his might that he wouldn’t end up with Oliver, he stared at Adam funny. It creeped him out.

The line of ickles was slowly dwindling, and with every name being called Adam’s hands began getting slightly clammy. That was when his name was called, wiping his hands on his robes, he approached the stool and took a seat. This was it. Do your worst Sorting Hat.

Sorting Blurb:

Ahh, another Nece is it? Tell the rest of your family I said hello! I trust they told you how great I am at my job? So you just get comfortable here whilst I take a little root around your mind. Don't worry, this won't hurt. Well, your superior desire to be right can rule out Oliver's house. Perhaps Gryffindor? You are very bold... No, no, that doesn't seem quite enough. Aha! I have the perfect fit. With such ambition and resourcefulness, I believe I shall send you to join Benjamin in SLYTHERIN!

------

LESSONS

Starting Post Count: 22

Ending Post Count: 97

Astronomy

. Lesson One . Lesson Two . Lesson Three . Lesson Four

Lesson Five . Lesson Six . Lesson Seven . Lesson Eight/Exam .

Final Grade:

Potions

Final Grade: D

Flying

Final Grade:

Herbology

Final Grade: D

House Points Earned

------

ROLEPLAYS

Dueling Chamber

• A First Time For Everything: Adam enters the Dueling Chamber completely bored, and is invited to duel with E. Medusa Falls, and so his first duel ensues. Adam wins his first duel!
  • 1: D: : While hiding out after getting caught with a very nice school broom, called Lady Broom, Adam gets called out by a girl to duel. Featuring Ingrid Flint.
  • Xanzibar Austin vs. Adam Nece: With all the extra time he has, Adam signs up for Dueling Club to learn more about dueling. There he gets partnered up with Xanzi and his mentor is Silvia Banagher
  • The Eagle's Wing: In which Adam randomly enters a duel with some Ravenclaw... :3
  • A Star Shall Fall: Re-Match with Miss Medusa Falls.
Slytherin Common Room

• Broken Windows and Ashes: Meeting the roommates for the first time... Now he's stuck with them for seven years. Features Jarvis Farringdon, Jayce Deveraux, and Ash/Press Gardinier
  • Night, Night...: After waking up hungry and leaving his bed, he accidentally wakes up another first year. (Faheem Luke Griffiths)
Great Hall

• It's Time For A Show: Adam sees Ocean Whyte once again, this time they're in the same house!
  • Tell Me No Secrets: Adam gets released from the Hospital Wing after having the Mumblemumps and decides to hang out with some Slytherins (Medusa Falls, Giddeon Pike, Charles Cavill)
Castle Corridors

• EAT PRAY LOVE: Fresh out of the hospital this boy runs into another housemate, who seems kind of crazy... (Cassandra Matthias)
  • I Think I Know You: Umm, some Hufflepuff mistakes him for somebody he's dueled with before. (Rigel Blythe)
Astronomy

Lawn

• Last Hurrah: Single post in were Adam is rushing to the train on the last day at Hogwarts and slips on a Professors gobstones. (Many People)
Lakefront

• This Is How It's Done.: Benjamin and Mortimer Nece decided to start their initiation with their new mentee... their younger brother Adam.
  • UMM...Well then...: Adam gets owned at rock skipping by a Gryffindor girl. (Caroline Maxwell)

Edited by Adam Nece

THINGS AREN'T THE WAY THEY WERE BEFORE

Posted ImagePosted Image

second year

SUMMER

------

LESSONS

Starting Post Count: 97

Ending Post Count:

------

ROLEPLAYS

Dueling Chamber

Slytherin Common Room

Great Hall

Castle Corridors

Astronomy Tower

Lawn

Lakefront

Edited by Adam Nece

ROLL THE CREDITS PLEASE,

+ Header by Me

+ All icons found on LJ (D:)

+ Portrait by Adam Nece

+ Wand by Adam Nece, Picture found on Google

+ Family Doll by Benjamin Nece, base by PPKH

**If I haven't credited something correctly, please send me a PM.

Also, if you know where the bases are from, feel free to tell me so as well.

Edited by Adam Nece

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0