Sign in to follow this  
Argento Nero

All alone

Argento Nero
"Well, I have a cousin who will be here in two years, Billy's brother, Jacoby. That kid sure has some Slytherin spirit as well as cunning and.... all that. When he was three, he saw a bird with a hurt wing and he bludgered it with a rock. He said 'to put it out of it's misery'. I think he's got some underlying problems because his father went to Azkaban when he was seven. I guess you could say I'm the nice one of us all."

Annabelle Haven

Annabelle listened to her talk about her cousin

"Well, I don't know if my cousins done anything quite like that...but he certainly sounds like an interesting one..."

Argento Nero
"Quite a colorful character, he is."

Annabelle Haven
"but I'll bet he'll fit right in with the slytherins..."

Argento Nero
"Ha!" Argento laughed. "Hardly.... There is no one near as bad as that kid."

Annabelle Haven

"Well, heprobably end up being the more well-known slytherin then..."

Annabelle half-smiled

"I don't doubt that..."

Argento Nero
Argento grinned only to hide a rather large frown that was tugging at the corner of her lips. "If he's not careful, he'll get himself killed. That's the last thing I want..."

Annabelle Haven

"that'd be awful...sometimes i think my cousin might do something stupid, and wind up dead, luckily, though i haven't gotten an owls...I keep telling her, she has to be careful, but of course, no listening to me..."

Annabelle half-smiled

Argento Nero
Argento pursed her lips slightly and then asked politely, "This cousin of yours. Is she Slytherin material?"

Annabelle Haven

"I'd say soo..but who knows what that Hat'll say...shes got a bit of Gryffindor in her, for sure...but its minscule...shes way too much Slytherin-material to get into Gryffindor."

Annie smiled

Argento Nero

((OOC- Did I say this already?))

"I think my cousin Billy will get into Slytherin too. He's already made friends with 1 million Windwhisper's in this world."

Annabelle Haven

[[OOC-Sadly I can't remember myself..]]

"Has he really? I heard there were quite a few of them..."

Argento Nero
"Yeah," Argento stretched her arms, "As far a s I know, only one goes here now. She's a Slytherin named Raine Windwhisper."

Annabelle Haven
"I've never actually met her or seen her before, but I have heard of her..any of my friends who've met her, said shes pretty scary..but of course I wouldn't make a judgement on her, since I don't know her.." Annie half-smiled, she had a feeling that all didn't make all the sense in the world, but whatever.

Argento Nero
"She's actually really kind... well, to me. I'm a Slytherin and your a Hufflepuff so I'm not sure that she be too nice to you or any of your... friends." Argento had really gotten along well with this girl but the fact that she was a Hufflepuff still lingered in her mind. She was the only non-Slytherin she had ever gotten along with other than that Malachi Orion guy, who was a hottie.

Annabelle Haven

"well thats very true..she wouldn't be kind to my friends, at least my hoofle ones, though she might be kinder to the Ravie's, there not too bad...but us hoofle's are too kind, well not all of us, there are a few meanies..I mean I'm not all miss perfect little sweet as sugar hoofle, i mean merlin, that would be a bit scary..."

Annie laughed, she sounded like a 5 year old saying meanies.

Argento Nero

"Yeah, I basically dislike all Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs. You're the only one I get along with." Argento grinned. She actually enjoyed how much she didn't get along with the Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws.

Annabelle Haven
"I see.." She had friends in there, so she wasn't going to badmouth it, just to fit in with this girl, but she had heard of a few a bit annoying people in that house. "I've heard this a few..err..interesting people in Ravenclaw..but I know us Hoofles are exactly pleasant, going from the people i know, we tend to be pretty insane, literally, my friend Jazz, is literally the most insane, strangest, clumiest person I know, she was mad to be a hoofle..." Annie smiled "I have proof that practically all hoofles are crazy, there are a few normal ones, out there somewhere..." She chuckled to herself. "Well, I'm glad I'm an exception, because I'm not very Hoofle-like, well all the time.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.