The Hog's Head

• Shopkeeper
  • 373 posts
  • Quidditch Points:200
  • Wizard Points:65

Posted 02 June 2009 - 03:55 AM

Posted Image
Achilles cleon Midnight**
If that's w i n n i n g I'd rather l o s e.

thebasics!
thefamily!
thesorting and theastrology!
therelationships!
secondyear!

Edited by Achillies Midnight, 27 July 2009 - 04:49 AM.

#2 Achilles Halliwell-Midnight

Achilles Halliwell-Midnight

The Hog's Head

• Shopkeeper
  • 373 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:57 PM

Posted Image
The Basics
Rainy day g e n i u s clouds your m i n d

B a s i c s!
N a m e: Achilles Cleon Midnight
H o u s e: Slytherin
B i r t h d a y: January 4th
H o m e t o w n: London, England
B l o o d: Pureblood
F i v ewordsthatbestdescribeyourcharacter: Moody, Talkative, Demanding, Ambitious, & Pushy

A p p e a r a n c e!
H a i rcolor: Brown
H a i rstyle: Long and in his face
E y ecolor: Blue
H e i g h t: 5'2

H o g w a r t s!
B e s tsubject: Herbology
W o r s tsubject: DADA
E x t r a c u r r i c u l a r s: None
F a v o r i t eplaceathogwarts: The Lake
L e a s tfavoriteplaceathogwarts: The Towers

M i s c e l l a n e o u s!
I n t e r e s t s: Swimming, Eating, and Family
A f t e rhogwarts: Run his father's store
R o l emodels: Constantine and his dad
W h a tshouldothersknow: Achilles is mostly still trying to figure himself out.

Edited by Achillies Midnight, 27 July 2009 - 01:57 PM.

#3 Achilles Halliwell-Midnight

The Hog's Head

• Shopkeeper
  • 373 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:59 PM

Posted Image
The Midnight Family
Don't you r e a l i z e the blind lead the b l i n d

thePatriarch
>>Ingenuus Midnight*
Pureblood. Store owner.
This man is amazing in Achilles' eyes. He owns his own store, which Achilles does plan on taking over when he's older.

theMatriarch
>>Zoe Sophronia Midnight*
Pureblood. She's a stay at home mom.
She's one of his favorite people. She makes cookies and other fun foods. Achilles likes to show off his mom.

theSibling
>>Andromeda Calixte Midnight*
Pureblood.
Achilles likes his sister to a degree. She's never bothered him too much.

theExtendedfamily
>>Tiberius Midnight*
Pureblood. He works in the ministry.
This man is like Achilles' second father. He practically lives at their house over the summer.
>>Nero Alexander Midnight*
Pureblood. Traveler. {Divorced from Tiberius}
Achilles does not know his aunt all that well.
>>Constantine Augustine Midnight*
Pureblood.
This is Achilles' favorite cousin. He looks up to Constantine
>>Drusilla Blake Midnight*
Pureblood.
Achilles hardly knows this cousin. She scares him.
>>Laelia Star Midnight*
Pureblood.
She's his second favorite cousin. He still likes hanging out with her at random times.

#4 Achilles Halliwell-Midnight

The Hog's Head

• Shopkeeper
  • 373 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 02:00 PM

Posted Image
The sorting and astrology
You're a t r a i n ride to no i m p o r t a n c e

Achilles grinned happily as he joined his cousin on the train. The two boys had been having a lot of fun getting to talk over the summer and he really had been excited at his cousin's possible failure. Not that it was a good thing, just then they'd be together longer then just the two years. Sure, even without the older male, there would be the other two cousins, but they weren't as close with him. And then after awhile, his own sister would be joining them all. It was going to be a lot of fun, no matter what Constantine said. So, he just ignored the older boy's look if impending doom and went on to think of other things. He was sure that things would work out well and his family would have to get happier about everything.

After spending the whole ride with his cousin and his cousin's friends, pestering him about everything, he seemed almost more relaxed. Nothing seemed to be hard for him at the moment. Maybe if he followed his cousin enough, he'd get his own friends. And if not that, he'd at least build up a list of people he knew. He already knew that his cousin wouldn't let anything happen to him, as long as they were around each other. They were good together and he didn't really want anything to mess that up. Besides, he'd already pulled off calling his cousin his brother and no one really noticed. The fact that one was blond and the other was a brunette didn't seem to grab anyone's attention. So, that made life a little bit easier on both of them.

As the train came to a stop, he sadly slipped away from his cousin and joined the rest of the first years. They were going to do this and it'd be short. He already pretty much knew that he'd be fine where ever he ended up. If he got Slytherin, he'd be with Constantine and Drusilla. If he got Hufflepuff, he'd get to be with Lia. The other two houses would make him be alone, but he was sure he could make friends on his own. Just being alone with some strangers seemed easy and his brother cousin had to have some friends in those other houses. All of them had to have friends in other houses. They were good people and they all seemed to have some friends, he was sure.

He beamed and fell into step with the rest of the first years as they started getting called. He knew his name wouldn't be for awhile. There were a lot of letters that came before M. But he was able to look around the room and try to find people that he would need to know later. But that was sort of impossible with everyone other then first years sitting down, so he spotted the professors and just stared at them. The names got closer to him, but he wasn't paying attention to that. Instead he was still focused on the professors. It wasn't until the loud voice got to the name in front of him that he went back to thinking about whatever he should have been thinking about earlier.

"Midnight, Achillies!"

As his name was called, he walked the short distance from where he stood to the hat. It almost seemed to grow as he walked down, but in no time he was sitting and the hat was on his head. Instead of thinking about the hat, his eyes went back to scanning the tables of people, trying to spot any of his cousins. Reminding himself to keep breathing, he waited to see where he'd end up.

Yes, yes, keep breathing! Don't forget I'm on your head... no passing out and bending my brim! Now, what a lovely mind I see... lots of courage, yes, and no small willingness to get into trouble if it is worth it. Yet your courage takes a different road than most, a road designed to take you to great things. Even your willingness to stay in the family business is no small ambition, when that business has such a high cost in blood purity! No doubt about it, you are exactly what Salazar was looking for, and so it would be a crime to put you anywhere besides SLYTHERIN!

C a p r i c o r n
Capricorn is the tenth sign of the zodiac and governs the bones, joints, and knees. Positive traits include pragmatism, maturity, patience, determination, awareness, a strong work ethic, realism, discipline, money management, the willingness to overcome hard luck, leadership, initiative, opportunism, prudence, and cunning. Negative traits include pessimism, melancholy, emotional coldness, manipulation, obsession with work and ambitions to the detriment of personal development, remoteness, and materialistic snobbery.

The traits emphasized here will be ambition, determination, discipline, and pragmatism. You can't make that castle in the sky if you don't build a solid foundation under it, and Capricorns excel at building foundations. While not flamboyant or showy about it, Capricorns still tend to be obsessive overachievers, a common trait in House Slytherin. Too, wizards born under the sign of Capricorn are good at being discreet, secretive, and diplomatic; whereas the Libra's diplomacy is based on charm and a desire for harmony, the Capricorn's diplomacy is based on the knowledge that being on good terms with people is extremely useful in getting one's way or finding out sensitive information. These also are traits commonly associated with House Slytherin. They might not be sexy traits, but they're very handy.

#5 Achilles Halliwell-Midnight

The Hog's Head

• Shopkeeper
  • 373 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 02:01 PM

Posted Image
The Relationships
It's common n a t u r e you can't f o o l me

Got brass in pocketfriends
Got bottle i'm gonna use itfamily
Intention i feel inventivejustmet
Gonna make you, make you, make you noticecrush
Got motion restrained emotioncurrentlydating
Been driving detroit leaningpastrelationship
No reason just seems so pleasingenemy
Gonna make you, make you, make you noticeannoyance
'Cause im gonna make you seeprotective

*Constantine Midnight

{Constantine is the one person he looks up to, although he doesn't really show it.}

*Drusilla Midnight
{They don't really know each other outside the fact that they're cousins.}

*Meryl Callahan
{Meryl can cook! But they also get along well.}

*Chloe Coventree
{He just met Chloe, but she did spray bug spray into his eyes.}

*Jodie Jaszczak
{They were lost together, although he'll never admit to being lost.}

*Harmony Salvatore
{They met in the kitchens. End of story..}

*Renee Katz
{They've met a few times, mostly with Achilles saving her. He actually feels the need to be nice to her for some reason.}

*Shane Banagher
'Cause im gonna make you seeprotective

{Shane's the bane of Achilles' existence. Yet Achilles feels like he has to protect the Hufflepuff.}

*Laelia Midnight
{He misses hanging out with her, but won't admit it.}

*Tessa Gerrett
{Hey just met in the hall ways. He doesn't think of her as one way or anther yet.}

*Louis Weasley
{He was there with Achilles got lost, not that he'd ever admit to being lost.}

*Eriya Hacket
{She did get him to save Renee from drowning, but he doesn't know much about her.}

#6 Achilles Halliwell-Midnight

The Hog's Head

• Shopkeeper
  • 373 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 02:03 PM

Posted Image
Second Year
You're in l o v e with h e l l existence

Fate Had Finally Found Me
Renee Katz.
They just met when the Slytherin table is overflowing, so Achilles goes to the Hufflepuff table to find a seat

I Would Sit & Talk With You
Renee Katz & Eriya Hacket.
The girls talk. Renee falls into the water. Eriya grabs Achilles to save Renee, which he does happily

Touchdown Turnaround
Tessa Gerrett
They meet in the halls when she yells at him.

Try Not To Look Like A Country Bug. Blend In
Chloe Coventree
At the lake, Achilles gets sprayed in the face with bug spray.

It's not only babies that coo
Shane Banagher
They meet in the towers and Shane becomes a thorn in Achilles side, mostly because he wants to protect the boy.

Go ahead and tell me you're better
Harmony Salvatore
She joins him in the kitchens for a snack.

I don't know your face no more
Constantine Midnight
The two cousins meet for a heart to heart, with mixed success

We should get jerseys, cause we make a good team. But yours would look better than mine, you're out of my league
Meryl Callahan
She joins him in the kitchens and helps him make brownies.

Lost as you swear I am
Jodie Jaszczak & Louis Weasley
Achilles is lost. Jodie is lost. Louis is lost. No one will admit it. So Louis plans on getting them unlost.

Reasons I'm alone
Renee Katz.
Renee and Achilles run into each other on the stairs.

Watching the Wildlife
Shane Banagher & Alex Sanders & Paddy
Achilles spots Shane going into the forest and gets scared that the boy's going to die. So he goes after them into the forest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users