New students: when you go to fill out the Sorting Form, we recommend you switch to another theme. Right now the form is not very easy to read on Castle theme. You can find the theme switcher at the bottom left corner of every page.

• Announcements

• Weasley

How to get sorted   05/13/2017

To find the Sorting Form, click on the "Sort Me!" tab at the top of the page.    Before you go to fill out the form, make sure that you have a username that follows our rules. If you don't, your form will be rejected. You can change your name once yourself, by going to Account Settings -> Display Name. If you've already used your one change, you can request a name change in this topic. Be sure to read the first post in the topic carefully so we can get you updated without any back and forth.   Don't rush to answer the form! There's no prize for sending it in first. Please take your time and fill out the form thoughtfully, so the hat will have the information it needs to put your character in the right house.     Calendar: Sorting Form appears: Saturday, May 13th Sorting Form closes: Friday, June 9th (No forms will be accepted after this date) The Sorting Ceremony closes: Sunday, June 11th, about 10am Central Time You find out your new house: Sunday, June 11th, 11 am Central Time First day of the new school year: Monday, June 12th   (For reference: Central Time Zone includes Chicago, Illinois)   How to get sorted:   1. Register with a name that follows our rules. The registration agreement explains the rules about names. You can also find them in the Rules.   2. Remember you may only send in one form total for this school year. If you send forms in from multiple accounts, we will not sort ANY of them. Then we have to feel bad about not sorting you. Don't make us feel bad, please.   3. Click on the Sort Me tab and fill out the sorting form as thoroughly as possible. The better we understand your character, the more likely we can put you in the right house. See "How to use the form" below if you're confused. For some in depth information on each house, please check out this topic on sorting. (Note: After you fill out the form, a copy will be PMed to you. Please save that because we delete them from our system after sorting.)   4. Wait for a PM from the Sorting Hat. Be patient, it could take a few days. If you don't receive a PM from the Sorting Hat within 4 or 5 days, contact one of the moderators.   5. If your form is: Accepted: Congratulations! You should now go post in the Sorting Ceremony topic in the New Member resources forum. This is very important. This post is where you'll go to find out what the Sorting Hat had to say about you. Don't skip this step! Rejected: Don't worry, you can still be sorted. Be sure to read the reasons for the rejection carefully, then edit your form (just click on the Get Sorted! link again) to fix the problem. Once you've done that, you can send the form in again. 6. That's it! Once you've gotten your acceptance letter AND posted in the Sorting Ceremony, you're all set. You'll find out where the Sorting Hat put you on Sorting day when you can check the Great Hall for the edited Sorting Ceremony.   How to use the form: The form is pretty straightforward and user friendly. Here are a couple tips: You don't need to fill the whole thing in at one sitting. You can finish one page at a time and save it. Then finish the rest later. Don't use your browser's Back or Forward buttons. Use the buttons in the form to Navigate.  If you don't fill out all the questions on a page, you can't save or move on. If you don't meet the word number requirements in the In Depth section, you can't submit the form. Use the "Check Word Count" buttons to see how many words you've used. If you fill in the wrong answers on the quiz page, you won't be able to submit the form. After you've submitted the form, you can't access it anymore. But if your form is rejected, you'll be able to see it again with your old answers still filled in. Still have questions? Ask here.    Note: Section I: Short Answer Please include a brief explanation with each answer. I'd like to remind you all to include an explanation with all the short answer questions. The answers to those questions aren't very useful for sorting unless you explain them.   Otherwise, we don't have enough information to sort you with. (Translation: we'll have to reject it.)     Many thanks as always to Arianna Wright for her hard work revising and updating the form and to Faraz Memon for initially coding it many years ago. <3
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Abigail Battier

Abigail Battier

2 posts in this topic

[ will be updated when needed ]

The Basics:

Name: Abigail Vanity Battier

House: Slytherin

Birthday: June 8th

Hometown: Wiltshire, England

Pureblood/half blood/muggle born: Pureblood

Five words that best describe your character: arrogant, attractive, determined, cunning, proper

Appearance:

Hair Color: Brown

Hair Style: Long, curled locks.

Eye color: Green

Height: 4''8 (for the age of eleven)

Other distinguishing details: hair always stays neat and curly (even her morning hair is pretty), she's bringing sexy back.

Posted Image

told ya.

Family:

Father's name: Allistor Battier

Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): Allistor is a pureblood, who works at the International Ministry of Magic. He comes from a long line of distinguished purebloods, and was betrothed to his wife at the age of seventeen. His family takes great pride in their lineage.

Mother's name: Aurora Sangreal - Battier

Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): Aurora is a pureblood. She comes from a very long line of French purebloods (the Sangreal's). She attended Hogwarts and was sorted into the Slytherin house. Un-employed, always attends pureblood parties, takes great pride in the family she helped build. Was betrothed to Allistor Battier at age sixteen.

Siblings (names and descriptions): Vicktor Battier [22 years of age, interning in Italy, graduated Hogwarts, ex-slytherin], Claude Battier [20 years of age, working as an intern to the Minister in London, ex-slytherin], Vittoria Battier [17 years of age, currently attending Beauxbatons]

Other key family members: n/a.

At Hogwarts:

Your best subject: Potions

Your worst subject: Herbology

Extracurricular activities: n/a

Favorite place at Hogwarts: Slytherin common room

Least favorite place at Hogwarts: any place where there are people to annoy her.

Do any of the staff members scare you? not yet.

Do any inspire you? not yet.

Miscellaneous:

Interests/hobbies: Reading, watching quidditch, shopping for new 'goods'

What you might like to do after Hogwarts: Work with her father.

Someone you look up to: Allistor Battier (father).

Did you know that cats are very cunning and sly creatures? They kind of remind me of another cunning and sly creature. A creature that one of our founders was rather fond of and is now the symbol of the illustrious house of SLYTHERIN!

The Most Virtuous House of Battier.

The Battier family's oldest known ancestor; Craine Battier (1815 - 1863). Only twice had the Battier name experienced a mix of blood. In the third generation (dating back to 1840), Alcantara Telfair (daughter to Gilden Telfair and Eeyla Battier), married and ran away with muggle-born, Johnathan Williams. In the seventh generation, daughter Alisha Battier married blood-traitor Simion Orion, who later had four children (all disowned). The Battier Manor is found in Wiltshire, England, a few miles from the now deserted ruins of the Malfoy Mansion. Battier's are widely known for their grand parties, and the pureness of the lineage.

Toujours Vrai

Edited by Abigail Battier

[ Abigail is the narrarator in this post ]

Life Before Hogwarts ...

I can't explain how my life was before Hogwarts, though it wasn't too far off. You'd have to be in my shoes to understand - or rather, you'd have to be a pureblood, and raised how I was raised. My family threw spectacular parties, and they still do. We're known for them. Wether it's a 'coming out' party, or a formal get together, it was huge. I was in the public's eye almost everyday. Father, having work for the IMoM, was responsible for keeping up a reputation. For not only him, of course, but for his family as well. My siblings and I weren't raised with force, nor were we raised under and abusive hand; we were content with our family, and our values. Besides, we all learned at a young age that family was always suppose to be our number one priority, and that's how I took it. Life before Hogwarts, was like a life with family. Everyday, every hour, every minute, and every second.

Pre - Sorting & Sorting Ceremony

The Hat ; Abigail puts the hat on, anxiously awaiting to see what house she'll be placed in.

The Slytherin Table ; Abigail meets the rest of her housemates.

First Year

Re-meeting the Girls ; Abigail finds her friends on the train

Dorm Room ; Abigail finds a dorm room

First Prank of the Year ; Abigail witnesses her first prank of the year

New Friend ; Abigail meets a new friend, Lexi

Boy Hunting? ; Abigail has a bit of fun & meets someone new

Sneaking Out ; Abigail sneaks out to the forest & has quite the adventure

Making a Wrong Turn ; Abigail accidently walks in on the boys

His Relaxing Place ; Abigail is taken somewhere special

Second Year

NOT YET COMPLETED.

Third Year