Posted 29 October 2006 - 03:03 PM

[ will be updated when needed ]

The Basics:
Name: Abigail Vanity Battier
House: Slytherin
Birthday: June 8th
Hometown: Wiltshire, England
Pureblood/half blood/muggle born: Pureblood
Five words that best describe your character: arrogant, attractive, determined, cunning, proper

Appearance:
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Style: Long, curled locks.
Eye color: Green
Height: 4''8 (for the age of eleven)
Other distinguishing details: hair always stays neat and curly (even her morning hair is pretty), she's bringing sexy back.

Posted Image
told ya.

Family:
Father's name: Allistor Battier
Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): Allistor is a pureblood, who works at the International Ministry of Magic. He comes from a long line of distinguished purebloods, and was betrothed to his wife at the age of seventeen. His family takes great pride in their lineage.
Mother's name: Aurora Sangreal - Battier
Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): Aurora is a pureblood. She comes from a very long line of French purebloods (the Sangreal's). She attended Hogwarts and was sorted into the Slytherin house. Un-employed, always attends pureblood parties, takes great pride in the family she helped build. Was betrothed to Allistor Battier at age sixteen.
Siblings (names and descriptions): Vicktor Battier [22 years of age, interning in Italy, graduated Hogwarts, ex-slytherin], Claude Battier [20 years of age, working as an intern to the Minister in London, ex-slytherin], Vittoria Battier [17 years of age, currently attending Beauxbatons]
Other key family members: n/a.

At Hogwarts:
Your best subject: Potions
Your worst subject: Herbology
Extracurricular activities: n/a
Favorite place at Hogwarts: Slytherin common room
Least favorite place at Hogwarts: any place where there are people to annoy her.
Do any of the staff members scare you? not yet.
Do any inspire you? not yet.

Miscellaneous:
Interests/hobbies: Reading, watching quidditch, shopping for new 'goods'
What you might like to do after Hogwarts: Work with her father.
Someone you look up to: Allistor Battier (father).

Did you know that cats are very cunning and sly creatures? They kind of remind me of another cunning and sly creature. A creature that one of our founders was rather fond of and is now the symbol of the illustrious house of SLYTHERIN!

The Most Virtuous House of Battier.
The Battier family's oldest known ancestor; Craine Battier (1815 - 1863). Only twice had the Battier name experienced a mix of blood. In the third generation (dating back to 1840), Alcantara Telfair (daughter to Gilden Telfair and Eeyla Battier), married and ran away with muggle-born, Johnathan Williams. In the seventh generation, daughter Alisha Battier married blood-traitor Simion Orion, who later had four children (all disowned). The Battier Manor is found in Wiltshire, England, a few miles from the now deserted ruins of the Malfoy Mansion. Battier's are widely known for their grand parties, and the pureness of the lineage.

Toujours Vrai

Edited by Abigail Battier, 07 November 2006 - 03:46 AM.

#2 Abigail Battier

Abigail Battier

Slytherin

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 222 posts
  • Quidditch Points:200
  • Wizard Points:50

Posted 01 November 2006 - 02:59 AM

[ Abigail is the narrarator in this post ]

Life Before Hogwarts ...

I can't explain how my life was before Hogwarts, though it wasn't too far off. You'd have to be in my shoes to understand - or rather, you'd have to be a pureblood, and raised how I was raised. My family threw spectacular parties, and they still do. We're known for them. Wether it's a 'coming out' party, or a formal get together, it was huge. I was in the public's eye almost everyday. Father, having work for the IMoM, was responsible for keeping up a reputation. For not only him, of course, but for his family as well. My siblings and I weren't raised with force, nor were we raised under and abusive hand; we were content with our family, and our values. Besides, we all learned at a young age that family was always suppose to be our number one priority, and that's how I took it. Life before Hogwarts, was like a life with family. Everyday, every hour, every minute, and every second.

Pre - Sorting & Sorting Ceremony

The Hat ; Abigail puts the hat on, anxiously awaiting to see what house she'll be placed in.
The Slytherin Table ; Abigail meets the rest of her housemates.

First Year

Re-meeting the Girls ; Abigail finds her friends on the train
Dorm Room ; Abigail finds a dorm room
First Prank of the Year ; Abigail witnesses her first prank of the year
New Friend ; Abigail meets a new friend, Lexi
Boy Hunting? ; Abigail has a bit of fun & meets someone new
Sneaking Out ; Abigail sneaks out to the forest & has quite the adventure
Making a Wrong Turn ; Abigail accidently walks in on the boys
His Relaxing Place ; Abigail is taken somewhere special

Second Year

NOT YET COMPLETED.

Third Year

NOT YET COMPLETED.

Fourth Year

NOT YET COMPLETED.

Fifth Year

NOT YET COMPLETED.

Sixth Year

NOT YET COMPLETED.

Seventh Year

NOT YET COMPLETED.

Edited by Abigail Battier, 08 November 2006 - 08:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users