New students: when you go to fill out the Sorting Form, we recommend you switch to another theme. Right now the form is not very easy to read on Castle theme. You can find the theme switcher at the bottom left corner of every page.

• Announcements

• Weasley

How to get sorted   05/13/2017

To find the Sorting Form, click on the "Sort Me!" tab at the top of the page.    Before you go to fill out the form, make sure that you have a username that follows our rules. If you don't, your form will be rejected. You can change your name once yourself, by going to Account Settings -> Display Name. If you've already used your one change, you can request a name change in this topic. Be sure to read the first post in the topic carefully so we can get you updated without any back and forth.   Don't rush to answer the form! There's no prize for sending it in first. Please take your time and fill out the form thoughtfully, so the hat will have the information it needs to put your character in the right house.     Calendar: Sorting Form appears: Saturday, May 13th Sorting Form closes: Friday, June 9th (No forms will be accepted after this date) The Sorting Ceremony closes: Sunday, June 11th, about 10am Central Time You find out your new house: Sunday, June 11th, 11 am Central Time First day of the new school year: Monday, June 12th   (For reference: Central Time Zone includes Chicago, Illinois)   How to get sorted:   1. Register with a name that follows our rules. The registration agreement explains the rules about names. You can also find them in the Rules.   2. Remember you may only send in one form total for this school year. If you send forms in from multiple accounts, we will not sort ANY of them. Then we have to feel bad about not sorting you. Don't make us feel bad, please.   3. Click on the Sort Me tab and fill out the sorting form as thoroughly as possible. The better we understand your character, the more likely we can put you in the right house. See "How to use the form" below if you're confused. For some in depth information on each house, please check out this topic on sorting. (Note: After you fill out the form, a copy will be PMed to you. Please save that because we delete them from our system after sorting.)   4. Wait for a PM from the Sorting Hat. Be patient, it could take a few days. If you don't receive a PM from the Sorting Hat within 4 or 5 days, contact one of the moderators.   5. If your form is: Accepted: Congratulations! You should now go post in the Sorting Ceremony topic in the New Member resources forum. This is very important. This post is where you'll go to find out what the Sorting Hat had to say about you. Don't skip this step! Rejected: Don't worry, you can still be sorted. Be sure to read the reasons for the rejection carefully, then edit your form (just click on the Get Sorted! link again) to fix the problem. Once you've done that, you can send the form in again. 6. That's it! Once you've gotten your acceptance letter AND posted in the Sorting Ceremony, you're all set. You'll find out where the Sorting Hat put you on Sorting day when you can check the Great Hall for the edited Sorting Ceremony.   How to use the form: The form is pretty straightforward and user friendly. Here are a couple tips: You don't need to fill the whole thing in at one sitting. You can finish one page at a time and save it. Then finish the rest later. Don't use your browser's Back or Forward buttons. Use the buttons in the form to Navigate.  If you don't fill out all the questions on a page, you can't save or move on. If you don't meet the word number requirements in the In Depth section, you can't submit the form. Use the "Check Word Count" buttons to see how many words you've used. If you fill in the wrong answers on the quiz page, you won't be able to submit the form. After you've submitted the form, you can't access it anymore. But if your form is rejected, you'll be able to see it again with your old answers still filled in. Still have questions? Ask here.    Note: Section I: Short Answer Please include a brief explanation with each answer. I'd like to remind you all to include an explanation with all the short answer questions. The answers to those questions aren't very useful for sorting unless you explain them.   Otherwise, we don't have enough information to sort you with. (Translation: we'll have to reject it.)     Many thanks as always to Arianna Wright for her hard work revising and updating the form and to Faraz Memon for initially coding it many years ago. <3
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adalynn Barclay

Adalynn Mercer

13 posts in this topic

╔══════════════════════╗

A D A L Y N N kenzie M E R C E R

Posted Image

. it's up to you and me to leave a legacy, if we're all they ever see .

basics`` extras`` family `` relationships``

first year`` second year`` third year`` fourth year``

fifth year`` sixth year`` seventh year`` alumni``

lyrics from britt nicole's "look like love"

& leona lewis' "here i am"

coding by aenor roux~

╚══════════════════════╝

Edited by Adalynn Mercer

╔══════════════════════╗

K N O W I N G the B A S I C S

Posted Image

. . . . ``` . i wanna look like love, be more than just enough . ``` . . . .

___________________________________ ``basics

name`` Adalynn Kenzie Mercer

nicknames`` Ad, Ads, Ady

house`` Hufflepuff

birthday`` May thirteenth, 2007

hometown`` Bolton, Greater Manchester, England

blood`` Pureblood

nationality`` Half Irish, a Quarter English & a Quarter Ukranian

personality`` Bossy, Friendly, Loyal, Polite, Shy

_______________________________ ``appearance

hair color`` Dirty Blonde

hair style`` Long & Wavy

eye color`` Blue

skin tone`` Fair Skinned

height`` 5'5"

________________________________ ``hogwarts

best subject`` Herbology, Charms & Muggle Studies

worst subject`` Potions & History of Magic

extracurricular`` Apparition, Mermish & Cheering for Hufflepuff!

favorite place`` The Commons & The Lake

least favorite place`` The Dueling Chamber

scared of`` Professor Oswald

inspired by`` Professor Longbottom

_____________________________ ``miscellaneous

pets`` Merlin, a black cat that attacks bare feet, she got in 3rd year; Ruby, a red dragon that attacks anything that moves, and likes to sleep on Ady's head and shoulders, she got in 3rd year; Pink Pygmy Puff, Hiccup, she got in 5th year; Teal Pygmy Puff, Achoo, she got after graduation.

interests`` Quidditch, chocolate frogs, Hufflepuff

after hogwarts`` Teach, or Work for the Ministry.

idolize`` Mum & Dad, Ju & Astrid

anything else`` Ady really can't be rude. Ever. And she loves the HolyHead Harpies!

╚═══════════════════════╝

Edited by Adalynn Mercer

╔══════════════════════╗

S T I L L that G I R L

Posted Image

. . .``` . if you have broken dreams, just lay them all on me . ``` . . .

___________________________________ ``name

adalynn`` Variant of Adela; Pleasant, Good Humor

kenzie`` Fair

mercer`` an English occupational surname for a trader, or merchant.

___________________________________ ``birthday

may thirteenth``A birthday on the thirteenth day of the month indicates a riddle inside a contradiction, creativity, expansion and restlessness behind regularity and limitation. You are sensitive and spiritual, suffer through your environment, and are given to explosions of temper. Your good mind is offset by an exceptionally stubborn will, and while you have a strong love of nature, you seldom show it and then suffer because of it. Often misunderstood, you are considered temperamental and at times unreasonable, and while you are inclined to be dictatorial, you are an excellent manager. Your best success is in dealing with the earth - mining, geology, practical construction. A walking dichotomy, you love a uniform but hate war. Home is essential to your happiness.

You are sincere and easy going. Flattering and charming around are not your style. You care so much for freedom that often leads you to the difficult path. Because of your sincerity, most people find you easy to be around although you are sometimes too straightforward. Your gentleness, care and sincerity make you an attractive person. Even though you don't intend to be charming, but you naturally are, especially in the eyes of opposite sex.

___________________________________ ``astrology

taurus`` Taurus is the second sign of the zodiac and is associated with the neck and throat. Positive characteristics include stamina, patience, practicality, frugality, creativity, a love of beauty and nature, faithfulness, loyalty, determination, sensuality, and affection. Negative characteristics are stubbornness (there's a reason why stubborn people are called bullheaded), materialism, resistance to change, laziness, a terrible temper once aroused, prejudice, and sometimes an unimaginative nature.

hufflepuff taurus`` Taurus, the nature-loving bull, is a natural sign for Hufflepuffs to be born under. These wizards tend to specialize in herbs and nature spells, also in the husbandry and preservation of magical beasts. Their gentle good natures, open friendliness, hard work, patience, and politeness endear them to most everyone they meet. However, these Hufflepuff Taureans must be careful not to overwork themselves, lest they suffer breakdowns in health. It has been noticed that Hufflepuffs born under the sign of Taurus swing wildly between overwork and indolence, the lazy periods being used to recharge their energy; they seem to have a problem pacing themselves. They like their magical workrooms neat and tidy, and prefer peaceful occupations to dangerous or aggressive ones; most Hufflepuffs born under this sign wind up working as hedge witches, village herbalists, and midwives.

___________________________________ ``wand

apple``

+Feminine.

+Fertility, peace, joy and harmony.

+Sacred to Goddess Rhiannon.

+Powerful choice when working with magic.

+Often used in love magic.

+Promotes visions.

unicorn tail hair`` Unicorn hair is a more subtle wand. It is also hands-down the best core for healing, as it picks up some of the healing capabilities of unicorn blood. Unicorn hair has a reputation of picking gentler or more cerebral users, so it is common amongst Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws. More laid-back Gryffindors and subtler Slytherins may find themselves with a Unicorn hair wand.

As the Unicorn hair can be removed without the death of the creature, the Unicorn hair wands specialize in Charms as Charms may be extremely powerful, and the generality of them, expertly cast, are quite permanent, some may be fairly easily countered or canceled, however. The Healing power of the Unicorn lends itself well to Healing and other more subtle arts such as Seeing.

. . . Good For:

. . . . +Charms

. . . . +Healing

. . . . +Seeing

. . . . +COMC

. . . . +Divination

___________________________________ ``patronus

cottontail rabbit`` Cottontail personalities are small, gentle individuals with a tendency towards shyness and whose instinct is to run at the first sign of danger. Their extraordinarily acute senses are well-developed and always on the lookout for any impending peril.

Cottontails are astoundingly cute and rely heavily on their soft personalities and vulnerable appearance to succeed.

These beautiful and skittish creatures have the most elegant imaginations of all; spending hours creating magnificent castles in air and populating them with an endless variety of whimsically pastoral characters. These romantic dreams dramatically influence the cottontail's behavior, and although they could be described as quirky, they're also friendly, warm, and understanding.

Although they are bright, cottontails often hide their intelligence when it interferes with their primary method of survival: cuteness! Almost all mammal personalities find them to be irresistibly attractive and they rarely need to employ their personal resources to succeed in their careers or relationships.

Their quiet, solitary behavior is often mistaken for timidness, but cottontails are actually quite aggressive in their search for resources.

Because they lack the physical strength of larger animal personalities, they must rely on their social skills to compete in the workplace.

Cottontails function best in situations that don't involve confrontations, which means they are not natural salespeople, but their ability to work with others means they are well-suited for careers in customer support, diplomacy, administrative work and nursing.

___________________________________ ``likes & dislikes

likes``

+Chocolate Frogs

+Hufflepuff

+Hugs

+Sleep

+Thunderstorms

+Giving Gifts

+Surprises

+Pumpkin Juice

dislikes``

+Rudeness

+Slytherins

+Spiders

+Stress

+Crowds

+Taking Notes

+Being Wrong

+Being the Center of Attention

___________________________________ ``sorting

the sorting hat says`` Alone? Never! Though you are a cheeky one, aren't you? I do love to see that love of adventure! Your loyalty to friends and family, however, eclipses everything else, taking me away from the house of the lions. Instead, I think you'll make a much better (and very mischevious, no doubt) addition to HUFFLEPUFF!

Name info found here, here & here.

Birthday info found here.

Patronus info from here.

Astrology from here.

Wand Info from here.

Edited by Adalynn Mercer

╔══════════════════════╗
B E C A U S E . of . Y O U

adyicons4_zpsb7ed32fa.png

when you need a healer for you pain, i will be there time & time again

___________________________________ ``husband

name`` Finlay Barclay

house`` Slytherin, VH16
birthday`` December 3rd
blood``
Pureblood
nationality`` Scottish
description`` Finlay & Ady have known each other for most of their Hogwarts lives, as Finlay's cousin, Maisie Torrent has been one of Ady's best friends since first year. They dated on and off from fifth year, through after graduation, when they finally made things official, becoming engaged one Christmas Eve, shortly after graduation. They have three sons and one daughter, he works in landscaping for a living, and they just recently bought a home in the wizard community of Giggleswick.

___________________________________ ``children

name`` Alec Mercer Barclay

house`` Unsorted, VH35
birthday`` May 25th
blood``
Pureblood
nationality`` 1/2 Scottish, 1/4 Irish, 1/8 English & 1/8 Ukranian
description`` Eight years old.

name`` Aidan Daniel Barclay

house`` Unsorted, VH37
birthday`` December 14th
blood``
Pureblood
description``
Six years old, Twin.

name`` Aaron Emmett Barclay

house`` Unsorted, VH37
birthday`` December 14th
blood``
Pureblood
description``
Six years old, Twin.

name`` Faye Harlow Barclay

house`` Unsorted, VH42
birthday`` August 2nd
blood``
Pureblood
description`` One year old.

___________________________________ ``father

name`` Ryan Mercer

house`` Gryffindor
birthday`` November 30th
blood`` Pureblood
nationality`` Half English & Half Ukranian
description`` Ryan Mercer works at the Ministry of Magic for the Muggle Worthy Excuse Department, in the Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes. He's much more laid back, and far less strict than his wife. He typically let's his kids get away with a lot more, and spoils them more often.

___________________________________ ``mother

name`` Evalynn Mercer, nee Colbert
house`` Ravenclaw
birthday`` January 28th
blood`` Pureblood
nationality`` Irish
description`` Evalynn Mercer is a stay at home mum, as having five kids is hard work. She's a great mum, but with all the kids she's got, their house would be a circus if she wasn't so strict. She is a former Ministry employee.

___________________________________ ``siblings

name`` Emmett Mercer
house``
Slytherin, VH17
birthday`` April 16th
description`` Despite his being a Slytherin, Mets is still one of Ady's best friends and he puts up with her bossing him around, which makes him an ideal sibling.

name`` Emalynn Mercer
house``
Slytherin, VH18
birthday`` January 30th
description`` Ady & Ema have always been extremely close, even if her little sister is probably quite insane.

name`` Brennan Mercer
house``
Ravenclaw, VH19
birthday`` February 14th
description`` Brenn's a good kid. He stays out of trouble, he's smart, and he isn't a Slytherin. Clearly, Ady adores him.

name`` Rhett Mercer
house``
Slytherin, VH21
birthday`` October28th
description`` Rhett is a manipulative little pain in the arse who is obsessed with winning. If he wasn't her little brother, she might not like him so much.

___________________________________ ``extended

name`` Caleb Mercer

house`` Slytherin
relation`` Uncle; Father's brother
name`` Evangeline Mercer, nee St Claire
house`` Beauxbatons
relation`` Aunt; Father's sister-in-law

name`` Braylin Mercer
house`` Ravenclaw, VH18
relation`` First Cousin
name`` Cordelia Mercer-Kaiser
house``
Ravenclaw, VH19
relation`` First Cousin

name`` Casimir Kaiser
house`` Hufflepuff, VH19
relation`` Cousin-in-Law
name`` Ian Mercer
house``
Slytherin, VH23
relation`` First Cousin

- - -

name`` Damien Trice
house`` Slytherin
relation`` Uncle; Mother's brother-in-law
name`` Elizabeth Trice, nee Colbert
house`` Beauxbatons
relation`` Aunt; Mother's sister
name`` Jared Trice
house``
Durmstrang
relation`` First Cousin
name`` Julian Trice
house``
Slytherin, VH12
relation`` First Cousin
name`` Lilian Trice
house``
Gryffindor, VH14
relation`` First Cousin

- - -

name`` Gregor McManus
house`` Muggle
relation`` Father's cousin-in-law
name`` Elise McManus
house`` Ravenclaw
relation`` Father's first cousin
name`` Astrid McManus
house``
Ravenclaw, VH13
relation`` Second Cousin

- - -

name`` Colin Barclay

relation`` Father-in-law
name`` Bonnie Torrent-Barclay
relation`` Mother-in-law
name`` Danny Barclay
house``
Gryffindor, VH16
relation`` Brother-in-law

Edited by Adalynn Barclay

relationships . . . . . . . . . .
It's the faith that makes you stronger . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The only way we get there is one step at a time

Posted Image . . . . . .

. . . . . . . friends
. . . . . . . . .And for a moment
. . You made the world stand still

. . . . . best mates When the summer rolls around
. . . . . . childhood friends And the sun starts sinking down
. . . . . . . practically family I still remember you
. . . . . partners in crime And I wonder where you are
. . . . . . inseparable Are you looking at those same stars again?
. . . . . . . attached at the hip Do you remember when?
. . . . . secret friends We woke under a blanket
. . . . . . good friends Not knowing in that moment
. . . . . . . housemate We'd never speak again
. . . . . . enemies turned friends I never will forget

. . . . . . . enemies
. . . . . . . . . . . .But now you say you've changed your thinkin'
. . But I ain't got a heart for breakin'

. . . . . intolerable Well this heart of mine has been hardened like a stone
. . . . . . mutual dislike It might take some time to get back what is gone
. . . . . . . tension But I'm movin' on and you don't haunt my dreams
. . . . . friendly rivals Like you did before oh when I would curse your name
. . . . . . unfriendly rivals Well I heard the news that you were back in town
. . . . . . . jealous Just passin' through to claim your lost and found
. . . . . annoyance But I'm over you and there ain't nothin' that
. . . . . . avoidance You could say or do to take what you did back
. . . . . . . love/hate Well you got nerve to waltz right in
. . . . . . intimidating And think what's mine is yours again

. . . . . . . lovers
. . . . . . . . . . . .I know that if we give this a little time
. . It'll only bring us closer to the love we wanna find

. . . . . final Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight
. . . . . . in love Just a touch of the fire burning so bright
. . . . . . . current No, I don't want to mess this thing up
. . . . . secret lovers I don't want to push too far
. . . . . . on and off Just a shot in the dark that you just might
. . . . . . . mutual crush Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life
. . . . . one sided crush So baby, I'm alright with just a kiss goodnight
. . . . . . snog buddies No, I don't want to say goodnight
. . . . . . . flirting I know it's time to leave
. . . . . . fleeting glances But you'll be in my dreams tonight

. . . . . . . miscellaneous
. . . . . . . . . . . .She grew up on a side of the road
. . Where the church bells ring and strong love grows

. . . . . family Couldn't wait to get goin'
. . . . . . respect But wasn't quite ready to leave
. . . . . . . good influence So innocent, pure and sweet
. . . . . bad influence There's a wild, wild whisper
. . . . . . protective over you Blowing in the wind
. . . . . . . protective over me Calling out my name like a long lost friend
. . . . . idolize Oh I miss those days as the years go by
. . . . . . mentor Oh nothing's sweeter than summer time
. . . . . . . mentee Get caught in the race of this crazy life
. . . . . . roommate Trying to be everything can make you lose your mind

credits . . . . . . . .
Lyrics - . . . . . .
Jordin Sparks - One Step at a Time
& Lady Antebellum
. . . . . . .

relationships . . . . . . . . . .
One step at a time there's no need to rush . . . . . . . . . . .
It's like learning to fly or falling in love

Posted Image . . . . . .

. . . . . . . ▸▸elle morofgod +0
. . . . . . . . .Elle is awesome! She was one of Ady's very first friends at Hogwarts, and they've been roommates since sorting. Elle also spent a summer with the Mercers and it was probably one of Ady's favorite ever.

. . . . . . . partners in crime And I wonder where you are
. . . . . roommate Trying to be everything can make you lose your mind

. . . . . . . ▸▸maisie torrent +0
. . . . . . . . .Maisie was also one of Ady's first friend's at school, and she's way more
. . outgoing than the Hufflepuff, so whenever they spent time together, Maisie thought up something epic to do.

. . . . . partners in crime And I wonder where you are
. . . . . . . best mates When the summer rolls around

. . . . . . . ▸▸cayden harlow murray -1
. . . . . . . . .Crazy Cay practically attacked Ady back in second year, but it was all a misunderstanding and now the two were practically inseparable. Annual Harpies games are a must, please. She's been unofficially adopted into the Mercer family, since Ady's dad thinks there's a distinct and deliberate lack of Gryffindors in the family.

. . . . . good influence So innocent, pure and sweet

. . . . . . . ▸▸finlay barclay +0
. . . . . . . . .Finlay is Maisie's cousin, and they've had a bit of a house rivalry since
. . 2nd year during the TriWizard Tournament, but some how ended up thrown together a few times, like going to the Valentine's Ball together in 3rd year, then studying for OWLs together throughout 5th till finally dating on and off and on again starting the summer before 6th year.

. . . . . . in love Just a touch of the fire burning so bright
. . . . . . . current No, I don't want to mess this thing up

. . . . . . . ▸▸sophie coyle +0
. . . . . . . . .Ady & Sophie met the summer after 5th year, when Sophie was
. . having a hard time & Ady was a sympathetic shoulder to cry on. They quickly became good friends & Ady loves that Sophie is so outgoing & has gotten her to open up a bit.

. . . . . good friends Not knowing in that moment
. . . . . . . good influence So innocent, pure and sweet

. . . . . . . ▸▸rosalie borogrove +0
. . . . . . . . .Rosie is a riot. In a very 'I hate everyone' sort of way.
. . Good news though! She doesn't hate Ady, and that's really all that matters, thanks.

. . . . . roommate Trying to be everything can make you lose your mind
. . . . . . . good friends Not knowing in that moment

. . . . . . . ▸▸daniel gallahan +1
. . . . . . . . .Dan is hysterical. He's really easy to talk to, and he & Ady have been
. . gradually getting closer since around third year. Her dad also unofficially adopted him, because he's desperate for Gryffindors in the family.

. . . . . good influence So innocent, pure and sweet

. . . . . . . ▸▸azalea monet -1
. . . . . . . . .Zaley's probably insane, but she's quite nice,
. . and Ady's always gotten along great with her.

. . . . . good friends Not knowing in that moment
. . . . . . . protective over you Blowing in the wind

. . . . . . . ▸▸elijah ferguson -1
. . . . . . . . .Eli & Ady became friends through Cayden. They're good friends
. . though they occasionally have a sibling-like rivalry & can get a little jealous about how close the other is to Cay.

. . . . . . good friends Not knowing in that moment
. . . . . friendly rivals Like you did before oh when I would curse your name
. . . . . . . jealous Just passin' through to claim your lost and found

. . . . . . . ▸▸alex sanders +0
. . . . . . . . .Alex is . . . well, Ady's not really sure what Alex is. She's smart enough
. . to know he's only 'interested in her' to make Finlay mad, despite his attempts to convince her otherwise, but she doesn't quite know what to make of him.

. . . . . . . tension But I'm movin' on and you don't haunt my dreams
. . . . . . avoidance You could say or do to take what you did back
. . . . . . . . . bad influence There's a wild, wild whisper

. . . . . . . ▸▸lilia mcevans -5
. . . . . . . . .Lilia is a cute little Ravenclaw that for whatever reason
. . attached herself to Ady. Also, she's friends with Rhett. Very weird kid,
. . . . . but Ady likes her.

. . . . . . . protective over you Blowing in the wind

. . . . . . . ▸▸charlie mednick -1
. . . . . . . . .Ew. Charlie Mednick is not a friend of Ady's. She did nothing but cause
. . problems, get Ady into trouble and corrupt her younger sister. Watch yourself, Mednick. <<

. . . . . mutual dislike It might take some time to get back what is gone
. . . . . . . annoyance But I'm over you and there ain't nothin' that

. . . . . . . ▸▸first last +/-#
. . . . . . . . .Summary
. . More Summary

. . . . . Lyrics
. . . . . . . Go Here

Edited by Adalynn Mercer

first year . . . . . . . . . .
It's gonna happen when it's supposed to happen . . . . . . . . .
Then we find the reasons why, one step at a time

Posted Image . . . . . .

Hufflepuff Sisters
. . . . . . .Tiffany Alextringe
. . . . Ady meets her first friend & roommate at Hogwarts.
What's This? More Food?!
. . . . . . .Harry Wandsworthing & Ariana Lyons
. . . . ZOMG a mentor?!
Sitting by the Fire
. . . . . . .Aviva Kay & Olivia Crisp
. . . . Getting to know people is hard. D:
There's Something Strange in Here
. . . . . . .Audrey McKenzie
. . . .There are no ghosts in the 2nd floor girl's bathroom, kthx. Ady looked everywhere.
Empty Pockets
. . . . . . .Carmen Johnson
. . . .The kitchens and an older Hufflepuff?
Just the Hogwarts houses
. . . . . . .Lisa Chartrand
. . . .It's exploring time!
A Little Bit Longer
. . . . . . .Matt Hyph
. . . .There's not Giant Squid either. Though if she hadn't been saved by an older student, she'd have gotten a much closer look than she wanted. O_O
Why would we study?
. . . . . . .Maisie Torrent
. . . . Skipping class is more fun!
Lost & Found
. . . . . . .Marcus Harlow
. . . . Oi! That kid's stolen her last chocolate frog! D<
Why is it always me?
. . . . . . .Elle Morofgod
. . . . Oh noes! A sad Ady meets a fellow Hufflepuff.
The Problem with Plimpies
. . . . . . .Eldnak Milner, Brianne Price & Idril Silverfoot
. . . . Ady speaks Mermish, bb ^^
If I Could Find a Souvenir, Just to Prove the World was Here
. . . . . . .Astrid McManus & others.
. . . . A Family Partaaaay!
A Tale of Two Sisters
. . . . . . .Emalynn Mercer
. . . . Sleepovers are for sisters.
Day Release
. . . . . . .Emmett & Emalynn Mercer
. . . . Mets needs school supplies! And Ema needs someone to bug.
Be Nice to My Friends!
. . . . . . .Maisie Torrent & various Torrent relatives.
. . . . Maisie's for summer!
They keep saying this is part of the ride.
. . . . . . .Emmett Mercer, Emalynn Mercer, Boston Bennett, Jade Oliver & Maisie Torrent
. . . . It's that time again. Off to Hogwarts!

Complete Abandoned Favorite Hufflepuff Only

grades

+Astronomy: O
+DADA: O
+Flying: O
+Herbology: O
+Transfiguration: O
+Potions: EE
+Charms: P
+HoM: D

house points 300
Edited by Adalynn Mercer

second year . . . . . . .
When you can't wait any longer . . . . . . . . .
But there's no end in sight

Posted Image . . . . . .

Second Year Dorms
. . . . . . .Elle Morofgod, Emmaline Brisk & Ali Killingsworth
. . . . AMG SECOND YEARS?!
Where do I go for a recount?
. . . . . . .Emmett Mercer & Charlie Mednick
. . . . Ady's brother gets sorted into . . . Slytherin? & tries to convince Ady to get him out!
It's really that time again?
. . . . Ema's a right pain in the arse and demands letters.
Familiar Faces & Dandelion Bracelets
. . . . . . .Emmett Mercer, Julian Trice & Astrid McManus
. . . . Spending time with family is fun. Right?
A Surprising Discovery
. . . . . . .Hufflepuff House
. . . . Hufflepuff HoH Professor Hardwicke alerts the Puffs of something scandalous!
Go on, Rip it to Shreds!
. . . . . . .Hufflepuff House
. . . . The Hufflepuff Quidditch Cup goes Missing! & the Puffs want it BACK!
Together Again! Ain't it good to be together again!
. . . . . . .VH16
. . . . Ady & all of her yearmates meet up at the Sorting Feast & express their excitement about being Second Years!
No Day but Today
. . . . . . .Elle Morofgod
. . . . Elle's being weird! D:
Not the tastiest bean in the box now are we?
. . . . . . .Jade Oliver
. . . . Cousins have the best candy. Too bad Ady's the one handing it out this time.
Slow Down, Sister
. . . . . . .Emmett Mercer
. . . . Pitch time! Let's see dem skillz.
Tired of being what you want me to be!
. . . . . . .Charlie Mednick
. . . . Ady is on her way to help her brother study when she runs into (literally) a fellow hufflepuff.
Killing Me Softly
. . . . Brothers are annoying, and Ady's makes her go home for the holiday, and miss the Yule Ball. (N)
Let's take the train to anywhere.
. . . . . . .Emmett Mercer & Charlie Mednick
. . . . The siblings Mercer take the Hogwarts Express home and OBVIOUSLY Charlie sticks her nose in their business.
I know I'm playing with fire, but I don't mind!
. . . . . . .Emmett Mercer, Emalynn Mercer &Brennan Mercer
. . . . Home for the Holidays.
Christmas Wrappings
. . . . . . .Emmett Mercer & Emalynn Mercer
. . . . The Mercer kids head to Diagon Alley for a bit of Christmas shopping.
It's Santa, Baby
. . . . It's Christmas at the Mercer's!
Slipped Away
. . . . . . .Cayden Harlow Murray
. . . . Gryffindors are scary plz! :o
We All Have The Same Things to Go Through
. . . . Skivving off Charms to help her brother, and she lets him convince her to skip that as well? I can haz backbone?
VHMM Pink is the new . . . Robes?
. . . . . . .Emmett Mercer & Cayden Harlow Murray
. . . . Something is going on, and everyone's robes are PINK!
VHMM Scrubbing All Our Troubles Away
. . . . Not finding a solution to the pink robe issue, the three head to Myrtle's bathroom to scrub the pink out.
VHMMPushing Past People
. . . . Since the scrubbing the pink out thing was fail, the trio make for the Owlery to Owl home for new robes.
The day we met was a hit-and-run!
. . . . . . .Charlie Mednick, Astrid McManus, Julian Trice & Professor Tennyson
. . . . The Hellion of Hufflepuff manages to get Ady into trouble, but fortunately her cousins are the ones patrolling that night.

Complete Favorite Hufflepuff Only

grades

+Potions: O
+Charms: O
+HoM: O

house points 186
Edited by Adalynn Mercer

third year . . . . . . . . . . .
Now you're feeling more and more frustrated . . . . . . .
And you're getting all kind of impatient

Posted Image . . . . . .

Stuff will go here D:

grades

+Muggle Studies: O
+Ancient Runes: O

house points 187
Edited by Adalynn Mercer

fourth year . . . . . . . . . . .
Everything that you always wished for . . . . . . .
Could be yours, should be yours, would be yours if they only knew

Posted Image . . . . . .

Stuff will go here D:

grades

house points 253
Edited by Adalynn Mercer

fifth year . . . . . . . . . . .
You know you can if you get the chance . . . . . . .
In your face and the door keeps slamming

Posted Image . . . . . .

Stuff will go here D:

grades

owl grades

house points 458
Edited by Adalynn Mercer

sixth year . . . . . . .
Wonder when and where . . . . . . . . . .
and how you're gonna make it . . . .

Posted Image . . . .

Stuff will go here D:

grades

+Transfiguration: O*
+Charms: O*
+Apparition: O

house points 405
Edited by Adalynn Mercer

seventh year . . . . .
We live and we learn to take . . . . . . .
One step at a time there's no need to rush

Posted Image . . .

ADY GOT MADE PREFECT-FOR-A-YEAR! O_O craaazyyyy
and then VH April Fool's strike's again! Ady loses her head.
TBE when I'm less lazy :F

grades

+Transfiguration: O +ToY

newt grades