Sign in to follow this  
Rachael Pinkstone

Party! Only 1st Years Allowed! from 7 to 9 pm!

Rachael Pinkstone

Rachael was excited. She was planning a party for ages, and eventually, she could have it. She didn;t want it in the Ravenclaw common room, because she had friends in every house. Instead, Rachael was hosting her party at the Lake. Rachael had gone to the lake frequently, to relax, and to do some homework, and Rachael thought it was the best place ever. She wasn't going to be small minded about her party, and only let her friends come, oh no. Any first year could come, any house, it just didn;t matter. Rachael wanted everyone in her year to have fun on their first week at hogwarts. Rachael printed out some notes in her neat writing.

Hi first Years!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you would to have a party at the lakefront, from 5 to 7pm, reply to this thread, and bring your Swimming costumes/trunks, towels, snacks, and some towels or quilts to lie on! it will be so much fun! And remember to invite your 1st year friends!

from

Rachael Pinkstone

She pinned up one on her Ravenclaw notice board, then went to send them to some other common rooms. Edited by Rachael Pinkstone

Nancy Roberts

Nancy arrived at the party. She had come to the lakefront. She spotted a blonde Ravenclaw she guessed was Rachael. She was dissapointed to see only her there, and guessed this wouldn't be a very big party. She had brought a Chocolate Selection Box and a bottle of Cherryade, but that wouldn't be much use. Nancy decided to be nice to Rachael, as she guessed she wasn't very popular.

'Why? Chocolate and Cherryade is better for one than two' The voice advised.

But Nancy didn't care about what the voice said. This girl was lonely and Nancy knew how that felt. She walked over to Rachael, and held out the bottle of Cherryade.

"How are you?" Nancy asked, beaming at the girl.

Renee Flingh

Renee grinned as she left the commonroom, heading for the lawn. She was in a much better state of dress than she was this morning, when she'd met Rachael Pinkstone at the breakfast table. She was running a tad late, and hoped she would make it in time for the party.

When she got down to the lawn, she spotted Rachael's blonde hair and walked over. "Hi Rachael!" she noticed there was another girl there as well, and decided to introduce herself. "Hi, I'm Renee Katz,"

Rachael Pinkstone

"Hi!" Rachael was so happy at finally getting some guests, she tied her ginger hair up in a band.

"Im Rachael Pinkstone. And this-" Rachael gestured towards the sad little blanket and bottle of Cream Soda n he beach "Is my pathetic attempt at a party!" Rachael gave a small giggle. She only hoped the girls would join in...

Renee Flingh

"Mine was way worse, so don't feel bad Rachael," Renee said with a smile. "Mine was in a hospital and the only thing they allowed me to take in was a bunch of Sharpies to write on my friend's cast after she broke her leg! That was fun so this'll be just as awesome,"

Rachael Pinkstone

"Yeah. I've been waiting here for hours. Did you get the owl I sent? I'm a bit worried about the owl service here." Rachael laughed. The grounds were quiet, almost too quiet.

Nancy Roberts

"Hi Rachael! Hi, I'm Renee Katz,"

Nancy smiled at the girl, pleased at least one other guest was coming. She smiled at her.

"Hey, I'm Nancy Roberts." She smiled, warmly.

"Hi! Im Rachael Pinkstone. And this-Is my pathetic attempt at a party!"

"Mine was way worse, so don't feel bad Rachael, Mine was in a hospital and the only thing they allowed me to take in was a bunch of Sharpies to write on my friend's cast after she broke her leg! That was fun so this'll be just as awesome,"

"Yeah. I've been waiting here for hours. Did you get the owl I sent? I'm a bit worried about the owl service here."

Nancy drifted off into a dream world. As soon as she heard the word 'Owl Service', she remembered that letter Sylvia had sent her. Her best friend since she was three. Sighing slightly, she decided to join in.

"The owl service is fine," She ressured her "It will just be a little while until people get here, don't worry about it!" Nancy said, opening her Cherryade. "Any-one else?"

Renee Flingh

"Nancy's right," Renee nodded. "Everyone likes to be fashionably late!" she smiled. "This is the first shindig I've been invited to, aside from a party with my mentor. Who else is supposed to be coming?" she asked.

Nancy Roberts

"Nancy's right everyone likes to be fashionably late! This is the first shindig I've been invited to, aside from a party with my mentor. Who else is supposed to be coming?"

"Yeah, so don't worry Rachael!" Nancy put a hand on her Racheal's shoulder. "And if nobody comes, which they will! but if they don't we'll still have fun!" Nancy smiled, pouring three cups of cherryade, giving one to Racheal, one to Renee and keeping one to herself.

Rachael Pinkstone

"I don't know. It was an open invatation. I hope my friends Marcus and Sylvia come from Gryffindor. And Adam, from Hufflepuff." Rachael said, smiling as she accepted the cherryade. "Thanks."

Renee Flingh

"Sylvia Leonard?" Renee asked, sipping her cherryade. "I met her in the library one day. She seems pretty nice." She turned to Nancy. "Do you have a favorite subject or professor or anything?" she asked.

Nancy Roberts

OCC: Sorry about spelling your name wrong Rachael! <3

IC:

"I don't know. It was an open invatation. I hope my friends Marcus and Sylvia come from Gryffindor. And Adam, from Hufflepuff. Thanks."

Sylvia? Could it be Sylvia Leonard? Maybe? Nancy highly doubted Sylvia would make friends with some-one like Racheal, she was nice and all, but not Sylvia's type.

"Sylvia Leonard? I met her in the library one day. She seems pretty nice."

"You know Sylvia?" Nancy asked the two girls, raising an eyebrow. "Gosh, I never knew. We've been best friends since we were three. Our families are pretty close." She said, slightly annoyed, but smiling sweetly.

"Do you have a favorite subject or professor or anything?"

"Not yet. I suppose Potions is cool, but I don't like using animals in Potions, I am really against that alltogether. I like Astronomy though the lessons can get too boring, the same week in week out. I hate Herbology, I skipped a class once because it was rubbish. What about you two?"

Renee Flingh

"I am horrible at Potions! I don't much care for them, really. Flying might kill me soon, Astronomy is pretty interesting, as well as Professor Ozark. Herbology is my favorite, because of all the cool places Longbottom's been taking us lately. What about you Rachael?" Renee said.

Rachael Pinkstone

"Yeah, Its Sylvia Leonard. We met before the school year, then met each other again in class." Rachael remembered the day she had met sylvia. Sylvia and her sister were christmas carolling. "I like Astronomy the best, then herbology, then potions, then flying. I can fly, but I enjoy flying better at home, rather than school. Plus, madam Garren annoys me sometimes."

Elimarna Valentein

Elimarna was running a little late, but she didn't really care. There was a party going on down by the lake and she wanted to join in. With that in mind, she stuffed some things into a bag and ran down to the kitchens, where she snagged some food from the house elves. They liked her polite manner and were fine with letting her have some.

With that, she skipped joyfully off to the lake, her red hair swooshing around behind her back. As she approached, she saw a small group of just three girls. Renee and Rachael were there, as well as a third girl she had seen in class but did not actually know.

She approached the trio and introduced herself to the third girl.

"Hi, Renee, hi Rachael. Hi! I'm Elimarna, uhh... Salavia. Yeah, Elimarna Salavia. I got the house elves in the kitchens to give me some snacks and stuff," she said, holding up the goodies she had brought down with her.

Rachael Pinkstone

Rachael turned arond and smiled at Elimarna.

"Hi! welcome to the rubbish party. DO you know Renee and Nancy? "

Renee Flingh

"Hi Elimarna! We were just talking about classes and such. See Rachael, I told you someone else would come!" Renee said with a smile, taking a sip of her cherryade.

Nancy Roberts

"I am horrible at Potions! I don't much care for them, really. Flying might kill me soon, Astronomy is pretty interesting, as well as Professor Ozark. Herbology is my favorite, because of all the cool places Longbottom's been taking us lately. What about you Rachael?"

"Yeah, Its Sylvia Leonard. We met before the school year, then met each other again in class. I like Astronomy the best, then herbology, then potions, then flying. I can fly, but I enjoy flying better at home, rather than school. Plus, madam Garren annoys me sometimes."

After fighting the temptation to punch both girls in the face, another girl arrived.

'Great' The voice muttered sacastically.

"Hi, Renee, hi Rachael. Hi! I'm Elimarna, uhh... Salavia. Yeah, Elimarna Salavia. I got the house elves in the kitchens to give me some snacks and stuff,"

"Hi Elimarna. I' m Nancy, Nancy Roberts." Nancy bowed her head. She tried to be tollerent.

"Hi! welcome to the rubbish party. DO you know Renee and Nancy? "

"Hi Elimarna! We were just talking about classes and such. See Rachael, I told you someone else would come!"

"You know what?" Nancy said quietly, "I think I might go. You lot seem to know each other, I just feel a bit out of it. Keep the chocolates and cherryade. It was a pleasure to meet you all."

Rachael Pinkstone

Rachael was shocked to hear this

"Nancy, please stay! Im sure it will get better! other people will come soon." Rachael looked at Nancy with pleading eyes..

Charles Valentein

Charlie smiled, the Slytherin's had been sent an invitation to a first year party, and of course he felt the need to attend, mostly because he was still feeling slightly out of place in Slytherin, and he hoped one of his sisters or perhaps his cousin Riley would be there.

Since he was a Valentein of course he had a tray of baked goods that his Mum and Aunt Genevive had sent him from Diagon Alley, and of course was dressed nicely, but not so much so that it was uncomfortable. He donned a dark blue polo shirt, and khaki pants, fairly classy for the 12 year old... Or so he thought.

He looked at himself in the mirror once more after asking his dorm mates one final time if they wanted to come with him, and recieved the same answers, 'No' or 'Doing Homework' or 'Maybe Later Charlie, Cya!' He shrugged and made his way to the lake where the party was.

He looked around for the party and didn't seem to see anything that resembled a party except a smallish group of girls, so he wandered over and said, "Is this the first year party? I brought baked goods from my Mum and Aunt's shop in Diagon Alley." He smiled, "I'm Charlie Valentein... First year Slytherin." He told the girls.

Renee Flingh

Renee was also shocked to hear Nancy sat she might leave. She was about to plead with her as well when another (presumably) first year walked up. "Is this the first year party? I brought baked goods from my Mum and Aunt's shop in Diagon Alley." He smiled, "I'm Charlie Valentein... First year Slytherin." Renee shook his hand. "I'm Renee Katz, Hufflepuff. Glad another person has shown up," she said with a smile.

Rachael Pinkstone

"Nice to meet you Charlie. I'm Rachael. Rachael Pinkstone. Im a Ravenclaw. Where clever people go. i dont know why I was put there because obviously I cant even host a Party correctly!" She laughed. "So, has anyone here got any relatives at Hogwarts?"

Charles Valentein

"Hi Renee, Hi Rachael... It's really good to meet both of you!" He told them, "I'm glad I decided to show up too... I'm looking to meet some people, since I haven't really been successful in Slytherin." He told them.

"And Rachael, I'm sure it's just that the rest of our class is just nervous, after all, it's still early in the year right?" He said, hoping to ease her mind a little bit, and perhaps reassure her.

Charlie grinned when Rachael asked if anyone had relatives at Hogwarts, "Yes, as a matter of fact I do." He said, "All of cousins have gone here, my oldest cousin Atrus graduated three years ago, my next oldest cousin Shane Graduated last year, Tinny Valentein is a Ravenclaw Sixth year, and she's also my cousin, next are the triplets, Paul, and Novile are Ravenclaw third years, and Ambience is a Hufflepuff third year." He smiled, "There adopted sister Riley is a Ravenclaw first year, than there is me, and my sisters Gemma, who is in Gryffindor and a first year, and my other sister Valentine whose in Hufflepuff in first year as well." He told them.

He than added as an afterthought, "My other cousin Damien and my sister Simone are going to be sorted next year too!" He said, "We're all Valenteins... I've heard I have a bunch of second and third cousins here as well, but I'm not too certain who they are becuase I just moved from America three years ago." He smiled, "Now..." He opened his tray of sweets and took a Canolli, "Does anyone else have relatives here?" He asked the girls.

Rachael Pinkstone

"No. I dont. My brother Dezzin graduated a few years ago. My sister Camzina was expelled. She never wore uniform and frequently broke rules. She doesnt care that much. Shes in france. Beauxbatons. My parents went here, and my cousin Cameron is hopefully going to be sorted next year. Hes a Greenstone, from my mums side." Rachael grinned. "if you are looking for friends, there is a sign up in the unused classoom called group sign up FOR MEETING FRIENDS AND HELP WITH HOMEWORK. I organise it." Rachael said proudly.

Renee Flingh

"Wow, you guys have a lot of interesting family history," Renee observed with a smile. "All of my family's either been in Ravenclaw or Gryffindor, except for my cousin Ericka , who is twenty-something now, and me in Hufflepuff," she told them. "I'm the oldest, so Brett will be sorted in five years, and Tara was just born." Renee smiled. "And how's the Tutoring group coming, Rachael? I know me and Eli signed up- has anyone else?" she asked Rachael.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.