#2 Eldnak Milner

Eldnak Milner

Hufflepuff

• Alumni
  • 2,748 posts
  • Quidditch Points:318
  • Wizard Points:346

Posted 27 January 2008 - 11:05 PM

Eldnak listened as intently as the hat said the name of his house in his head. Hufflepuff? Hufflepuff? Really? This was something that Eldnak had not been expecting and he got up off the stool and started to walk towards the hufflepuff table, hoping that the disappointment in his face wasn't showing to much. Hufflepuff wasn't a bad house but at the same time his first choice would of course be Gryffindor. Eldnak finally got to the awaiting table and took his seat, trying not to sit close to anyone. Eldnak was only the second person to get sorted into Hufflepuff. Eldnak watched as all of his friends that he had met on the train and in Diagon Alley got sorted into other houses. Would anyone that he knew get sorted into the same house. How awful would it be to get sorted and none of his friends get in the same house. Eldnak looked around the table and tried to see someone who was nice enough to start up a conversation with.

#3 Kelsie Lennox

Kelsie Lennox

Hufflepuff

• Alumni
  • 221 posts
  • Quidditch Points:240
  • Wizard Points:84

Posted 28 January 2008 - 02:51 AM

The great hall was buzzing. The entire population of Hogwarts from second years to seventh years were gathered together to celebrate the start of a new year at the magical school. The ceiling was a starry night sky with wisps of clouds passing by now again. Thousands of candles were floating in its midst, lighting up the huge hall. Kelsie was sitting beside a few other fifth year Hoofles when the doors to the hall burst open and the first years came pouring in.

Aww. The majority of the ickles looked terrified, the rest were either stunned with awe or bouncing around excitedly but one thing they all had in common was the fact they were all CUTE! Hopefully they'd all end up in Hufflepuff and Kelsie could squish them all and keep them all for herself Alas, that was not going to happen but Hufflepuff had a tendency to get the cutest ickles every year so Kelsie wasn't worried all that much.

After short speeches from the teachers and Weasley, the Sorting Hat was brought out and the sortings began. It wasn't long before Hufflepuff got its first student, and straight after, another. With each declaration of HUFFLEPUFF! Kelsie jumped from her seat and clapped happily along with her fellow Hufflepuffians. The first few newly crowned sorted Hoofles took seats at the Puff's table. One of them looked slightly worried and the other started talking to some second years.

"Hello there little ickle! Well done and welcome to Hufflepuff, most awesome house of them all!" Kelsie tended to get overexcited really quickly but was able to save herself from sputtering out useless rabble.. this time. "I'm Kelsie, what’s you name ickle? Exciting stuff, this isn't it?" Oooh how she adored ickle cuties!

#4 Eldnak Milner

Eldnak Milner

Hufflepuff

• Alumni
  • 2,748 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 03:21 AM

Eldnak sat there for only a few seconds before he saw an older student stand up and walk over to him. It wasn't really the fact that someone actually came over to him but it was the fact that this girl was the prime example of what he was dreading. She was beyond happy! This was going to be along seven years if all of them were like her. Eldnak didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings though and put on a smile for the girl as she started to talk. Eldnak listened to her as much as he could with out is ears starting to bleed. Ok, maybe she wasn't that bad but it sure did seem like it. "Hey nice to meet you....Kelsie? Names Eldnak, Eldnak Milner." Eldnak decided to try to be friendly to her though and as he said his name he stood up and extended his hand towards her. He wasn't to sold on the idea that this was the best house. Eldnak was still not liking what he had seen so far but hopefully he would find someone that would be ok and not so overly happy about everything.

#5 Teal-Siobhan Kraft

Teal-Siobhan Kraft

Hufflepuff

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 460 posts
  • Quidditch Points:210
  • Wizard Points:71

Posted 28 January 2008 - 03:29 AM

The Sorting Ceremony had never been terribly interesting for Teal, but then again, this was only the third one she’d ever seen. During her own, she had nearly thrown up on the stool from nerves, but now gave the pale and frantic-looking ickles reassuring smiles as they waited their turn. If the hat was never wrong, then there was nothing to worry about. Anyway, Teal spent the entire ceremony half-watching, shooting to attention whenever she heard the hat scream "Hufflepuff!," which was her cue to cheer and clap. Some kids looked disappointed when they walked over, but they’d learn.

The hat sorted a short kid into Gryffindor, and Teal’s attention floated away again. She was starving. A train ride all the way from Scotland to a school that had been the target of Death Eater attacks for the past two years did that to people. She had turned into a leprechaun right in front of Jessi Lane! It was bound to stress anybody out, and when Teal was stressed, she got hungry. She was hungry all the time, actually, but that was beside the point.

A boy got sorted into Hufflepuff, and she was so busy listening to her stomach that she didn’t get to clap. Blushing, she turned to the eleven-year-old as he slipped onto the bench. “Hiya,” she chirped, trying to make up for her unenthusiastic response. “Welcome to Hufflepuff. Did you get the house you wanted?” Not that every first year didn’t want to become a badger, deep down inside.

Another blond girl had said hello to the first year as well. Growing more bored by the second, Teal looked over to her. “We’ve gotten a lot of new students this year, haven’t we?” she asked, eyeing a Prefect sitting nearby. It would be just her luck to get in trouble on the first day. “Isn’t it sad that none of them are really hoping to get Hufflepuff?” It was! They were the best people in the universe. Teal was willing to bet that there was at least one Slytherin eyeing their welcoming and bright table with envy. “It’s like they think we’re always happy and smiley or something.”

It was impossible to sit through lessons and smile, no matter what house you were in. Or when you got attacked by Death Eaters. That hadn’t been a particularly pleasant experience.

#6 Kelsie Lennox

Kelsie Lennox

Hufflepuff

• Alumni
  • 221 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 03:46 AM

"Nice to meet you too ickle Eldnak," Kelsie beamed with glee as she reached out to shake his hand. He was so cute. All ickles were! Of course, he didn't seem as happy as he should have. I mean hello?! Do you not realise you are sitting on the table where some of the greatest people in Hogwarts history once sat before. Cedric Diggory, Random Irrelevant, Dusky Pidlerson, Faraz Memon... The list was endless. Yet this ickle didn't seem like he wanted to be counted among these magnificent badgers. "Say ickle, you're not upset you got into Hufflepuff are you?" She asked as she let go of his hand. How awful it would be if he was!

A blonde girl sitting nearby perked up and welcome the cute ickle too. Aww, now there was a happy Hoofle! "Yessiree we got lots! All so cute aren't they?" Kelsie could not stop. Maybe this was turning out to be an obsession of some sort. Nah. It was just cute ickles is all and they were all going to be Kelsie's!! just adorable!

The other Puff was talking a lot of sense, something Kelsie didn't much about, "Mmhmm. Quite sad. Imagine what Dusky Pidlerson would say if she were here!" Oh how Kelsie wished she knew. Then she could say it and the little ickle would cheer up and be glad. Sigh. Happy and smiley all the time? Now who did that sound like? Oooh! Pick me!! "Yep, that's it. They think we're just cute like bystanders or something. You wait and see when they see us in action in the duelling chamber. Then they'll know better!" The little Puff giggled and turned back to the ickle.

"You heard about duelling yet ickle? Or quidditch?" Kelsie had a plan. A really good plan.

Edited by Kelsie Lennox, 28 January 2008 - 04:11 AM.

#7 Eldnak Milner

Eldnak Milner

Hufflepuff

• Alumni
  • 2,748 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 03:59 AM

Eldnak bent down and kissed the girls hand, just like he always did when he met someone of the opposite sex. Then she asked something that took him by complete surprise. Of course he wasn't happy to be a Hufflepuff but should he tell these people who obviously loved the house and wouldn't pick another one in a million years. Eldnak decided that he should just act like he was happy to be sorted so he wouldn't start any "drama". Oh, I'm completely happy to be a Hufflepuff! It came as a shock of course but I’m excited to make Hufflepuff even better!" Eldnak turned towards the other girl who hadn't introduced herself. Eldnak flashed a smile and introduced himself, "My names Eldnak. I didn't catch your name." He extended his hand towards her as well. At least the people where nice in this house, that was a good thing but it was also very annoying. The conversation moved towards something that Eldnak had no idea what it was about so he kept very quiet and was thinking that this house couldn't be all bad. There had to be something that was good about it. But he had also heard that the Hufflepuff's hadn't even won the cup in a few years. How awful? But at that moment Eldnak promised to try his best to change that and hopefully when as many points for his house as possible. Finally he perked up and really smiled for the first time and this time the smile reached his charcoal black eyes. He was so into his thoughts that he almost missed the question that was thrown his way. " Oh I'm very excited to duel. But not so sure about Quidditch, I might try out but don't know how good i'll be. I'm very clumsy!" Eldnak felt very embarrassed after sharing that thought. " Hey maybe we could get together and you can give me some pointers on dueling."

#8 Kelsie Lennox

Kelsie Lennox

Hufflepuff

• Alumni
  • 221 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 04:28 AM

The ickle chirped up out of nowhere and even gave her a kiss on the hand. Which was fantastic of course, a happy ickle equalled a really happy Kelsie. He seemed like an ickle that would do Hufflepuff proud, even if he didn't want to at first. "Glad to hear that Mr. Milner! I'm sure you'll do Hufflepuff proud!" She rested one elbow on the table and then her head on her palm. "Y'know, I think you'll make an awesome addition to Hufflepuff Eldnak." He seemed friendly after all and wanted to make his house a better place, a true Hufflepuff!

Another few cheers bellowed throughout the hall. The ickles were almost all sorted now and the new school year would officially begin. The cute little, mannerly Puff greeted the other blonde Hoofle and smiled. Finally! He smiled! Aww. Now that was cute. Kelsie brushed a stray strand of hair out of her face as the ickle began to answer her questions.

Well, well then. Who was an informed little ickle! Excited to duel... but didn't know about quidditch. "Well sure! I'd love to show you some pointers. I'm not the best duellist around but I've won a few duels in my time here. The Duelling club also have signups if you're in need of an experienced duellist. I'll show you there later if you'd like." She grinned happily. If there was anything Kelsie Lennox could do, it was be happy, smiley and helpful.

"I'm not sure you'll make the House Quidditch team. They rarely let first years on the team as usually you guys don't have much experience. But you might! I made it onto the team when I was an ickle, I had enough experience beforehand though. Trust me, if you want to have fun, quidditch is the way to go!" Okay Kelsie. Leave the ickle to absorb some info! The older Puff clapped happily as the last person was sorted. Weasley gave another speech and before long, food was appearing on the table. Yum!

#9 Nuala McCrae

Nuala McCrae

Hufflepuff

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 93 posts
  • Wizard Points:58

Posted 28 January 2008 - 05:23 AM

Duelling...and quidditch in the same sentence?! Sounded like a conversation she wanted to be in. Nuala leaned over and spotted the blond upper year talking to a new Hufflepuff. She pondered briefly about whether she should move down to sit nearer. It might seem a little pushy if she did, but then again, how was she supposed to get in a conversation if she didn’t? The Huffs around her were too busy eating; Rathe and Dayna hadn’t shown up at the table yet (she could always talk to them). Right. That decided her; moving on down the table!

“Hi, my name is Nuala. I heard quidditch and duelling mentioned didn’t I? ‘Scuse me!” She squished herself in between the disinterested pair on the opposite side of the table from the ones talking. Teal she recognised (Huff wasn’t that big of a house) and the blond girl was older, but familiar sort of. “I’m Nuala. I’ve was on the quidditch team last year.” She grinned and reached for a bowel of ice cream, which she happily started to eat. Mmmmm. The Sorting Feast was always the best feast all year. Not that the food was ever bad, mind. But still, it was the best.

“I haven’t duelled much, but I really want to duel more this year. I tried once against this older Slytherin and he taught me the basics. I just never made it back to the place to try again, see?” She glanced around to see if she could spot the boy, but there were too many people in the Hall. "I'm up for any kind of duelling, if ya want."

#10 Nico Woodstock

Nico Woodstock

Hufflepuff

• Alumni
  • 483 posts
  • Wizard Points:145

Posted 28 January 2008 - 08:02 AM

Nico's attention kept going in and out. She only really remembered her two friends from Diagon Alley, Adrian and Giovanna, being sorted and they both entered two different houses (Ravenclaw and Slytherin respectfully). She wondered if it would be better to be sorted into a different house or one of the two they were in. She wouldn't have to wait long to think about it. Her name had finally been called.

"Hufflepuff?" Right. That was the house Kelsie mentioned with the pillow fights and adventures. It didn't sound all bad, though she had noticed a few disappointed kids walking past her as they sat down at the Hufflepuff table. Was there something about Hufflepuff that she didn't know and the disappointed students did? Nico shrugged. There was a ton about Hogwarts she didn't know and made a vow to herself to not let that get to her.

She slid off the stool to some light applause and looked over the large table of Hufflepuff students, none she recognized. She quickly made her way to the back, occasionally glancing at the other students at the table. She could have sworn she spotted Kelsie and Sam, but everyone looked the same at the speed she was going. She sat down and smiled weakly at the few students around her. Headmaster Weasley made a short speech and then the food suddenly appeared in front of her. To her amazement, a large vegetarian selection of foods were all at her reach as if they knew she was a vegetarian (which they did, of course).

Nico didn't hesitate grabbing a little something from each bowl or plate in front of her. She hadn't realized how hungry she was until that moment. It was true that some of the food wasn't as good as her parents cooking, but it was pretty dern good. Good enough for seconds. She smiled and bopped in her seat as she grabbed another plate full of food.

#11 Blair Druant

Blair Druant

Hufflepuff VH13

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Quidditch Points:200
  • Wizard Points:50

Posted 28 January 2008 - 09:04 AM

Blair walked up to her new House, and sat down nest to another student she didn't really know, and kept her eyes on the first years watching to see where her best friend went. She was slightly sad that Mel was Ravenclaw, but inside She knew that was the best place for her.

Blair started to hum to herself a lullaby, and filled her plate after everyone had been sorted. She let her dyed red hair cover her eyes slightly, and kept her big blue eyes on her plate. New people kinda scared her, but taking a deep breathe she looked at the other at her table, and hoped none hated snoring like her mother.

Blair was happy for another thing, and it was she wasn't Slytherin like her mother. She knew from her friend that Half-Bloods hardly get there, but still it scared her to think of being somewhere surrounded with others like her own Mother. Now dad was different she loved her dad, and knew even though Mother will sent a Howler soon. Dad would sneak out, and send her a card, and the chocolate he promised. Getting a big smile on her face she went back to eating the potatoes on her plate.

Edited by Blair Druant, 01 February 2008 - 12:05 PM.

#12 Ambience Valentein

Ambience Valentein

Hufflepuff

• Alumni
  • 2,119 posts
  • Quidditch Points:604
  • Wizard Points:252

Posted 28 January 2008 - 04:59 PM

Ambi stumbled over to the table that was cheering, almost blind with trying not to cry. Hufflepuff. That was the worst house to get sorted into. Ambi had never imagined herself in the stupidly sweet house. Gryffindor were brave. Ravenclaw were smart. In these two houses EVERY Valentein got sorted into. Even Slytherin had power and were cunning. Hufflepuff were just like......nothing. The stupid idiots who came third in everything and were the really quiet downtrodden ones. As Paul and Novile's names came up, and both got sorted into Ravenclaw, Ambi sat down right at the end of the table away from everyone and tried desperately to not cry. She wasn't going to be with any of her siblings AT ALL! What was the rubbish about Ambi being always kind to everyone? She was the smart one! Ravenclaw had been a dead cert, or if not, Gryffindor. She didn't look for her family, they were all better than her. She was the worst Valentein ever to go into Hogwarts. She didn't deserve to be there. She'd be better off at home helping around the House. That was all that she was good for. Who in Hufflepuff ever did anything? Hearing nothing around her, she quietly wept into her new robes. She didn't want to be here anymore. Her dreams of playing in the Common Room with her family was lost. It was never going to happen now. She was always going to be looked down upon now. Her family wouldn't want to talk to her. The only Hufflepuff.

#13 Mariah Filmore

Mariah Filmore

Hufflepuff VH13

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Wizard Points:51

Posted 28 January 2008 - 06:55 PM

Mariah blinked a few times as the sorting hat told her that her new home was Hufflepuff. She glanced up at the hat and shrugged. There was no use arguing with the hat. She knew from what she had been told that once the hat sorted you there was no going back. Sliding off the stool she headed towards the Hufflepuff table. She vaguely heard an older girl say her name was Kelsie.

"Hello Kelsie, I'm Mariah," she said as she sat down, "It definitely is exciting. I would have never guessed that I would be sorted into Hufflepuff."

She clapped as another student was sorted into Hufflepuff and she heard Teal speak, It’s like they think we’re always happy and smiley or something.” She gave girl a lopsided grin, "Well I'm glad we don't have to smiley ALL the time. My cheeks would start to hurt after awhile."

Edited by Mariah Filmore, 28 January 2008 - 07:07 PM.

#14 Devin Oakwood

Devin Oakwood

Hufflepuff

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 1,540 posts
  • Wizard Points:93

Posted 29 January 2008 - 12:27 AM

It was the first morning eating at the Hufflepuff table. It was buzzing with talking, laughing and eating. He sat down in between two kids he didn't know and filled his plate with Baccon and Eggs. He would be going to explore the upper level after breakfast just before classes. He had started eating trying to spot his Gryffindor friends but they clearly not there yet. Riven from Slytherin was eating with his friends, Lucy was eating with the Ravenclaws, He wished he coould have met good friends to hang with during this first day. He had Lily though so that was nice. She wasn't really a good friend yet but she was atleast a friend. "Hey!" he finally said to the person next to him seeing he looked nice and was also a bit quiet. "I'm Devin, a ickle." he said grimming. He liked calling himself a ickle and decided to call himself like that cause it would only last a year. He ate a other slice of baccon and wen't on: "So, got any news on classes were taking?"

#15 Eldnak Milner

Eldnak Milner

Hufflepuff

• Alumni
  • 2,748 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 12:58 PM

Eldnak listened to the girl named Kelsie for awhile and then noticed that he was surrounded...oh no....Claustrophobia setting in. He was usually O.K. if only a few people surrounded him but not this many, and on top of that it was all....girls. It was bad, Kelsie was just starting to grow on him with all of her up beatness an positive, hyper, niceness. Maybe some people just had that certain thing that no matter how nice and annoying they were, they were still interesting to listen to. Eldnak had to make a break for it as quick as possible. If he stayed around this much estrogen then it wouldn't be good. Eldnak might even start turning a little feminine. And he wasn't wanting to do that, especially not after all his time in Diagon Alley, before Hogwarts started, the only people he had met where females. He had met about 2 guys. This was not going to be a trend that he set. Because then he would be known as the boy who only talked to girls. Don't get me wrong the opposite sex is a great thing but to much of anything could be a bad thing. Eldnak stood up and made his decision to leave the table, but still hoping to see this Kelsie girl again around the common room or something. He started to walk away but turned around real quick so he wouldn't be rude just getting up and leaving. "Well, its been fun but it's been a long day and I think I'm ready to hit the sack. Hope to see all of ya'll around!"

#16 Dayna Stewart

Dayna Stewart

Hufflepuff

• Alumni
  • 2,725 posts
  • Quidditch Points:620
  • Wizard Points:267

Posted 29 January 2008 - 01:37 PM

(( Um, you said ‘he’, not ‘her’, but…*invades anyway 'cause I want to post here* ^^ ))

Breakfast time! Dayna was up and out of her room before any of her roommates (even Lux, hah!), anxious to get upstairs and eat as fast as she could. Because after breakfast, the dueling chamber would be open! Yay, she could duel again! After all the dueling she’d done last year, it had been really hard to be away from it for a whole summer. Dayna was really, really excited to get back.

While she was eating at top speed, the new first year sitting next to her turned and introduced himself as an ickle. Dayna giggled at that, which made it a little hard to swallow her mouthful. Usually it was everyone else who called first years ickles, they didn’t use the word on themselves! “Hi, I’m Dayna,” she said, a bit muffled because there was still food in her mouth. “Fourth year.” Chewing, she managed to get the mouthful down and promptly loaded another one on her fork. Then the ickle Devin asked about classes. Ick.

“Oh, the same ones as always,” Dayna said airily, “they never change, which stinks, although in third year you get to add a few. Potions, Herbology, Charms, DADA, History, Transfiguration, and…and…oh, yeah, Astronomy. And first years take Flying, too!” Working her way through the next forkful, she abruptly realized that her plate was empty. Sweet! Dueling time! “Don’t worry about stuff,” she advised Devin as she got up from the table, “They’ll give us all our class schedules and stuff on Monday. Have a good year!” And with that, Dayna was scurrying away, taking on the new year at top speed.

#17 Kay Hart

Kay Hart

Hufflepuff

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 1,317 posts
  • Wizard Points:99

Posted 29 January 2008 - 08:33 PM

Ahhh...breakfast. Kay had missed the Hogwarts' meals, especially since her dad didn't, well....didn't cook. That in itself wasn't a big thing, because few people were master chefs, but he didn't cook at all. AT ALL. Living by himself had obviously taken its toll, and so when Kay and her younger brother had gone to stay during the summer, the only thing available had been pizza, Indian or Chinese. For the first three days, that had been great. Kay had stayed with him for four weeks, and the situation had become unbearable.

But anyway, enough of the memories, back to the glorious breakfast. It was first day of classes, and so Kay intended to start off the year properly. She woke with enough time to shower, dress and get breakfast, and hopefully meet old friends and new ickles. The Great Hall would be a good place to start, and so with a few waves to various people on the way in, Kay eventually made it over to the table. She sat herself down, taking a bowel as she did so. Pour cereal, then talk. That was the plan.

After choosing a non-chocolate (i.e. sensible) cereal, Kay added some milk, then looked around for the sugar. There was some not too far away and as she reached for it, Kay smiled at the young person nearest her. "'Morning." She turned briefly as her fellow Fourth Year - Dayna, she thought her name was - left the table. Were they late?! Kay checked her watch, hoping she hadn't broke the new routine of being early -OK, on time - for lessons already. But no, they had at least twenty minutes left.

#18 Devin Oakwood

Devin Oakwood

Hufflepuff

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 1,540 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 12:17 PM

It was already the second day of term. How time flies when your at Hogwarts; really, it goes fast. He was entering the Great Hall to go eat some breakfast when the post came in. Millions and Milllions of colorful owls. In there he spotted Dodger with a letter. Uncle Rob's letter!

He actually ran towards the Hufflepuff table and sat down beside someone he didn't know. She looked like a 5th or 6th year but Devin didn't care at all. Dodger was perched on his now handing his paw over so he could take the letter. Dodger was a great owl. "Hey buddy." he said patting her on the head. "I have a mice for you, don't worry." he laughed handing his owl a dead mice he had found in the corridors of the dungeons.

Dear Devin,
I'm really happy you wrote to me. I wrote back as soon as possible, I hope Dodger isn't so late. Well everything is well here too. We started packing for the move since their's only a month left before we go to London. Anyway, I have good news for you too. Your going to have a baby cousin! It's so exiting being a father you know? We already got colors picked out for the bedroom. If it's a boy it'll be baby blue and if it's a girl it'll be light pink; Mary-Anna insisted on pink. Well being in Hufflepuff isn't so bad. Mary-Anna was one and my best friend Scott was one too. I wished I was in there myslef when I was in sixth year. I met Mary and then I was a bit mad that the two people I hung out with were Hufflepuffs. Enough talking, write me back I want to hear from you.
Uncle Rob.

Devin smiled his Uncle was finally having a baby. Of course he was still only 32 years old but who cares? his parents had him at 21. He ate quickly so he wouldn't be late for potions class and then he took off his letter clutched in his hand. I should write to him now. He still has time. He sat down on the marble staircase making sure he wouldn't be in anyone's way and wrote.

Dear Uncle Robe & Aunt Mary-Anna
I'm so happy for you two. A baby? That's great. Do you know if it's a boy or a girl? Let me know ASAP please. Anyway, I'm feeling better about Hufflepuff, the common room is yellow but nice. I'm even signing up for Quidditch. Seeker or Batter witch ever I get. Anyway, this is kind of short but classes start in a few minutes and I still havenM't done my Astronamy homework. Well only the first paragraph there but you know.
Devin.

He rushed to the owlery where Dodger had flew off and then seeing he was asleep he took a school owl. "Dodge, your probably tired of all that traveling." he said when he had open a eye. He tied the letter to the grey owl and it was off. "Great, now I'll read the first chapter for astronamy and try not to be late for potions." he said out loud.

#19 Bradley Gallagher

Bradley Gallagher

Hufflepuff

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Wizard Points:50

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:58 PM

Bradley felt happy.

He was in a good house, good house. With good people, yes. ^_^ Bradley rubbed his tummy and listened to the Headmaster's words, and as soon as food appeared on the golden plates, he started to eat.

And honestly, he had never ever eaten like this before. He looked like a complete pig!

Bradley stood up from his seat. "I EAT FOOD!" And sat back down. You know, sometimes he can be very very shy, but other times, he could be a completely loud and reckless boy. But of course, isn't that how all boys are? "Hahaha, look at this," he nudged the girl next to him, "Look at this this this." He poked his potato with his fork, and smeared it across his plate. "Ahahaahahhaah."

#20 Devin Oakwood

Devin Oakwood

Hufflepuff

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 1,540 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 12:41 PM

Two Weeks! Two Weeks. Sunday, in two days it would be two weeks. Devin couldn't beleive it. He walked towards the Great Hall hoping for one of Abby's letters. He hadn't gotten one in a while, maybe her mother discovered what she was doing.

"Hey, how are you?" he asked to a friend of his. He sat down beside some first years and then filled up his plate. "Two weeks, can you beleive it?" he asked the girl beside him. At that very second the post came flying in.

Dodger was one of these owls indeed. "Yes!" he screamed a bit to loudly since a few faces turned towards him. "I got a letter it's nothing." he grimmed trying to drag the attention away from him.

Hey Dev,
Sorry it's been a while but I had some trouble with my dad. He wanted me to live with him for a week or two so I can get used to magic. I regret telling him no though. During the vacation though...where is your uncle moving Dev? Anyway, i'll be living with whoever lives closest to your aunt and uncle. So yeah, you play Quidditch, that's really cool. I made some research at the library in Diagon Alley for Quidditch. It's a nice sport. Anyway, all my drama is over so we can write each other more often. Well it has only been a week too so anyway.
Abby

"So she had some family drama." Devin whispered as he re-read the letter. It must be hard being Halfblood and you didn't even know about it. He idn't want to leave the great hall just yet. It would mean h'd have to go to Herbology class. So he looked around for some friends of his that he could talk to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users