Weasley

Absence Notices

Charlie Perkins

Just wanted to stop by to say I’m so sorry. I meant to be back by now but due to a series of health issues I’m still going to be here and there ❤️ miss you all

Behati Gadot

Thought that I was going to be able to come back this week but turns out I'm going to be gone for much longer. School is a huge pain.

Rowan Allard

so, my body decided that it was mad at me, thus landing me in emergency surgery and a 1-week hospital stay. that said, i'm home now (got discharged yesterday) but will probably be pretty on and off as I try to recover, just be kind and gentle with me.

Dax Gordon

I should have posted this last month, but I'm mid-multi-con crunch, so sporadic is the name of the game until mid-December probably? I've been trying to keep up on things, but I'm terrible at it and I accept that—things will get better eventually!!!!!!!!

-Cora/Dax/Seph

Stella Peabody

On vacation until November 19 and will probably be slow until after Thanksgiving - I'll be on for tourney but that's about it.  I've tried to catch up on everything before I leave but would appreciate extensions or pokes in case I've missed anything ❤️ 

Behati Gadot

I've already posted about this in the discord chats I'm in, and believe me when I say that this was one of the hardest decisions I've ever made, but I think my time here on VH has reached its conclusion. This is very sad for me because I've been on VH for eight years now, on-and-off, and it literally shaped my teenage years. But I'm in a different place now than I used to be as a teenager, and I'd hate to feel like VH is a chore instead of a fun hobby. I really wish things were different because when I came back to VH last September, I fully intended on having Behati and Xenia graduate with their year-mates and it's terrible that they won't be able to now. But I've got to do what's best for me mentally and emotionally. I'll miss everyone I've met and befriended over the years. Thank you all for being a part of my life.

- Behati & co.

Trinity Turner

I have trouble saying no to people, a fact that seems to get abused way too much in academic institutions....  BRB while I get all these end-of-semester commitments tidied up.

Trinity T. & Thalia T.

Edited by Trinity Turner

Verity Doran

My holiday work schedule has been insane.  I should be back for a catching up session this weekend.  Till then ilu all +  I'm super sorry to everyone I've kept waiting for replies.

Back soonish,

Ver

Avery Potter

Having a much needed break from VH due to a few RL things for the next week or so. I will try to post in the duels I owe today and tomorrow, but I won't be around in chats etc. If you need me pls DM me ❤️

Eleanor Malverne

Probably should have posted in here a bit earlier but I'm ever the optimist. Gonna be a bit slow for a bit as I settle into some RL transitions. I'll keep up with my duels but PM me if it's urgent!

Tamsin Sauvigni

From tomorrow (23 December) I'll be spending Christmas with family.

I'll have my laptop and my tablet  with me, and I'll try to remain as active as possible but no guarantees.

I should be back to normal by the 28th.

This will affect Tami and Elewyn Sauvigni, Stephanie Eckland and Joseph Wilkins.

Sophie Downes

Questioning my life choices again (aka summer school).

BRB ❤️

-Sophie / Thalia / Trinity 

Rían O' Donnell

Fleeing to London for a few days. 

Will be around and reachable by PM or discord but not taking my laptop so will continue shirking my VH responsiblities 

sorry to everyone 

🤷‍♀️🤔

Chance Carter

Just posting to say I am still gone and also I hope you enjoyed seeing me in theatres as Dumbledore (who is a big LOSER). Yes, a loser. I am just that good of an actor. The whole time I was thinking about evil things, trust me.

Better yet, don't trust me. I'm evil. Remember?

poststostayrelevant 

*turns into bat and flies away*

Professor Ripley
On 1/11/2019 at 9:03 AM, Chance Carter said:

Just posting to say I am still gone and also I hope you enjoyed seeing me in theatres as Dumbledore (who is a big LOSER). Yes, a loser. I am just that good of an actor. The whole time I was thinking about evil things, trust me.

original.gif

i c u looking at me

Edited by Professor Ripley