• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#1 Weasley

Weasley

Ginger-in-chief

• Root Admin
  • 3,393 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 09:55 PM

Virtual Hogwarts relies on donations to cover our server fees and software licensing fees. The cost amounts to just over $400 US per year. 

VH is not for profit and completely free to our members. Nobody is expected or obligated to donate. We don't want anyone to feel bad or guilty if they cannot or don't want to donate. However, if you are willing and able to donate, any amount is appreciated. 

Donors will receive a Gringotts Key from the shop and their character name will be added to the Donor list (unless they choose to be anonymous).

How to Donate:
You can send money through Paypal. Use the Forum Donations sidebar on the forum index or log into Paypal and send a donation to donations - at - virtual-hogwarts.org (replace the " - at - " with the appropriate symbol, of course). 

Note: If you'd like your character's name to be included on our list of donors, please let us know their name in the "Add special instructions to recipient" field when you send your payment.

All funds collected by our lovely Treasurer will be channeled into VH. No amount is too small, but keep in mind that Paypal does charge us a fee so if it's less than a dollar, you'll mainly be donating money to Paypal. 

Disclaimers:

• If you send us money through Paypal, you are not purchasing anything. You are giving us a gift. Donations buy you no special privileges other than our gratitude and the continued existence of VH. VH is free to play on and always will be free.
  • Though we do not profit from VH, we are not a registered non-profit organization. You can't deduct this from your taxes.
  • Paypal payments will not be refunded unless there was an obvious mistake in the transaction. Paypal charges us a percentage to receive the money. We don't want to lose money because someone gets fed up with someone a few weeks down the line. >.<

Edited by Weasley, 07 February 2017 - 08:17 PM.
Removed cafepress info

#2 Edmund Raisinbrand

Edmund Raisinbrand

Ravenclaw

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 247 posts
  • Quidditch Points:200
  • Wizard Points:50

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:39 AM

Donation sent. Hope it helps. *pokes everyone to help... hehehehe* :P

#3 Nocturn Mortum

Nocturn Mortum

Slytherin

• Alumni
  • 18 posts
  • Quidditch Points:232
  • Wizard Points:245

Posted 07 June 2007 - 07:15 PM

The VH mouse pad and dark long sleeve shirt look awesome. I'll probably pick them up soon. Great stuff. I'll see about sending in a few bucks through paypal also.

#4 Emily Spencer

Emily Spencer

Hufflepuff

• Alumni
  • 95 posts
  • Wizard Points:53

Posted 08 June 2007 - 03:41 PM

Hah. That stuff looks pretty dern rad. *nods* I'll see what I can do about possibly buying something. Or donating. Whichever's fine with me. [=

#5 Madeline Slater

Madeline Slater

Slytherin

• Alumni
  • 1,668 posts
  • Quidditch Points:620
  • Wizard Points:136

Posted 08 June 2007 - 04:01 PM

*considers buying a mug to feed her coffee addiction during Quidditch*

#6 Andrialien Dubois

Andrialien Dubois

Ravenclaw

• Alumni
  • 317 posts
  • Wizard Points:90

Posted 08 June 2007 - 04:25 PM

Donation sent. And all that stuff looks great, I'll probably pick something later! <333

#7 Jessi Lane

Jessi Lane

Hufflepuff

• Alumni
  • 902 posts
  • Wizard Points:140

Posted 08 June 2007 - 08:36 PM

*is gonna buy, like, everything one or two things?* <3 LIKE A REALLY SPIFFY T-SHIRT. YUH.

#8 Connor McIntire

Connor McIntire

Gryffindor

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 08:53 PM

My next [entire] paycheck is going to VH apparel like whoa. I'm way sad there aren't any Death Eater t-shirts, or individual house shirts. I mean I've got some from Hot Topic but man, it just isn't the same. XD

#9 Charlie Barrett

Charlie Barrett

Gryffindor VH14

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 137 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 10:30 PM

Oh, good. ^_^ I'll ask my parents if I can donate to VH, or buy any of those shirts. Wear it everyday. VH pride, yo.

#10 Tyson Leeames

Tyson Leeames

Hufflepuff

• Alumni
  • 662 posts
  • Quidditch Points:210
  • Wizard Points:84

Posted 08 June 2007 - 10:39 PM

H'omg h'omg!!!
Look at that hoodie, and that tank top! And, and that tee, and mug and ZOMG THE JOURNAL! A JOURNAL! *This puppeteer loves her journals!* BUT SRSLY LOOK AT THEM! I want all of them, sup@ my next pay check going towards buying one or more of those totally wicked cool items that I definitely am in love with! *breathes because i get way to excited too quickly*
<333333333333333333

#11 Alissia Danata

Alissia Danata

Slytherin

• Alumni
  • 717 posts
  • Quidditch Points:412
  • Wizard Points:159

Posted 09 June 2007 - 08:22 AM

Donation sent! I shall also buy everything. Srsly. Just you wait - get in your orders before I grabs it alls.

#12 Scarlett Madrone

Scarlett Madrone

Hufflepuff

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 172 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 03:50 PM

Ooh! I'll see if I can. *still lives w/parents* <_<

And, I <3 the designs. My favorites are the tote bag and the VH jr. hoodie, 'cause it looks so comfy. *squeeshes Nemmy*

#13 Cassandra Auburn

Cassandra Auburn

Gryffindor

• Alumni
  • 441 posts
  • Wizard Points:125

Posted 09 June 2007 - 04:54 PM

Is this available in Asian countries? Cause I really, really, really want to buy that tank top. <333

#14 Weasley

Weasley

Ginger-in-chief

• Root Admin
  • 3,393 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 08:32 PM

Cassandra, I think Cafe Press does ship almost anywhere. There's some information in their help topics here.

Edmund, Andrialien, Alissia, and all the other lovely people who've donated: Thank you so so much. You're surprising us with your generosity. :wub:

#15 Lola Sprig

Lola Sprig

Ravenclaw

• Alumni
  • 277 posts
  • Wizard Points:64

Posted 11 June 2007 - 08:29 AM

*shifty*

*donates*

muhahahaha.
:wub:

#16 Lux Alexander Hawkins

Lux Alexander Hawkins

Hufflepuff

• Alumni
  • 956 posts
  • Quidditch Points:566
  • Wizard Points:89

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:36 PM

*sways and patiently waits for t-shirt* :)

*snuggles t-shirt* My preeeeciouuuus. B)

Edited by Lux Alexander Hawkins, 19 June 2007 - 02:55 PM.

#17 Ivy Arden

Ivy Arden

Slytherin

• Alumni
  • 2,136 posts
  • Quidditch Points:312
  • Wizard Points:188

Posted 24 June 2007 - 01:48 AM

Oh em gee. I'm going to get the mousepad and the large mug and a bigggg t-shirt! (because I like biiiiig t-shirts. They're comfortable.) Lol. Funn! As soon as I get home...I'm totally buying. :)

Donation made. XD. *waits excitedly*

Edited by Ivy Milano, 01 July 2007 - 02:10 AM.

#18 Ivy Arden

Ivy Arden

Slytherin

• Alumni
  • 2,136 posts
  • Quidditch Points:312
  • Wizard Points:188

Posted 08 July 2007 - 09:49 PM

ZOMG. *drinks tea out of VH mug and rubs mouse on VH mousepad* XDDD! I just received them last night. ;)

#19 Elizabeth Henrion

Elizabeth Henrion

Hufflepuff

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 229 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 06:02 PM

I realllly want one! ZOMG! for my birthday! I am totally going to ask. <333 I wish they had some hufflepuff shirts though. -shifty eyes-

#20 Bonnie Greyson

Bonnie Greyson

Slytherin

• Alumni
  • 582 posts
  • Wizard Points:159

Posted 09 July 2007 - 10:55 PM

Mah T-Shirt came today. D: Squee :wub: *hugs it* I wonder if my mum would lemme buy something extra. XD *snugs everyone* <333

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users