Jack Dare

The Great Uprising Appreciation Thread

Angelique Slater

RUDE. D<

The Ron Swanson gif is so fitting I can't even.

Professor Foster

@Richard Fowler

I'm writing a troll lesson and believe you would be the perfect  guest speaker, since you are such a trolling expert. Interested?

Jake Morent
15 hours ago, Richard Fowler said:

qukMekA.gif 

I'm sorry for scaring you all. I am but a troll and your reactions and commentary were very funny to read.  But honestly, this only worked so well because you all care so much for this grumpy Auror. Its incredible to me how strong your reactions were and shows me I'm doing something right with the way I write Richard. I hope you guys enjoyed the wild ride and don't hate me too much! 

P.S. @Jake Morent thanks for never giving up on me. Your fate kept me alive. 

giphy.gif

Aggie Price
On 3/10/2019 at 11:41 PM, Richard Fowler said:

qukMekA.gif 

I'm sorry for scaring you all. I am but a troll and your reactions and commentary were very funny to read.  But honestly, this only worked so well because you all care so much for this grumpy Auror. Its incredible to me how strong your reactions were and shows me I'm doing something right with the way I write Richard. I hope you guys enjoyed the wild ride and don't hate me too much! 

P.S. @Jake Morent thanks for never giving up on me. Your fate kept me alive. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5157432

Bones DeMayer

I appreciate that all of this happened before I joined because I would be like WHOA!!! I'm like whoa still but at least I don't have to dodge wolves in my 1st year LOL!! Maybe 3rd will be ok!

Jack Dare
32 minutes ago, Bones DeMayer said:

I appreciate that all of this happened before I joined because I would be like WHOA!!! I'm like whoa still but at least I don't have to dodge wolves in my 1st year LOL!! Maybe 3rd will be ok!

Welcome! 

Annag Hamblton
52 minutes ago, Bones DeMayer said:

I'm new here as well, but was sorted to VH 39. Popped my phone open just to give a quick weekend check and was actually startled by what I was reading Like WTH!! 🙀🙀🙀 I'm  not sure I'm over it yet. LOL. BTW, Welcome! 😊

Dorothy Harness

Hello tasty morsels

Hi! I'm loving the love here and I just wanted to express my deep, deep appreciation as a plot team member for all of you. You guys have responded brilliantly, made me cry more than once, and honestly just been truly wonderful to munch on attack RP with. It has been incredible to see the investment you guys had in everything we did. Thank you.

Harmony Granger-Weasley

@Dorothy Harness 👀👀👀

❤️ 

Anyways, I just wanted to thank all of the plot members for their hard work during all of this. Now that I have a bit of time to sit and write this thank you note, you all worked incredibly hard and posted awesomely. I was completely amazed at everyone's dedication to the project, and I'm thankful for everyone's hard work. I am impressed at how it all came together so smoothly. 

I'm also filled with gratitude for everyone who wrote with me, thank you for being amazing! Thank you mods for putting this all on! I love being on the edge of my seat these past few weeks. I can't wait to see what comes next. 

Edited by Harmony Granger-Weasley

Lola Waldhar

There's so much to be appreciative for, but I'll try to keep it concise for easier reading:

To @Pandora Midnight and @Avery Potter, thanks for letting me chew on you, and to @Anderson Potter, @Aggie Price (my duet partner!), @Lindy Rose, and @Robin Corelli-Rose, thanks for not trying too hard to stop me ;) I want to throw a HUGE appreciation shout-out to @Madam Wilde-Hextor for being so gentle working with me to make things a truer reality during the flying lesson. I'd also tag all of the kids that I wrecked, but I don't wanna think about all the character trauma I'm responsible for. (That's a lie, I love it.)

This plot wouldn't have the impact it did without all of you having the willingness to play with us in this space and examine how this would affect your characters in a second-by-second basis or how it would affect the community as a whole. It's honestly been amazing and incredibly touching to see how all of your kiddos rise (or fall) in this situation and I've gotten choked up about 3000000 times. Yes, I'm looking at you fourth years, but I'm also looking at the first years who banded together and the various, smaller pairs and trios in the Great Hall that had characters sacrificing themselves to try to help their classmates or dealing with their weaknesses. PLUS, my romantic heart was alive for the we're-going-to-die make-out sessions and the devastating couple threads. All the theories that are spawning from this are also soooooooooooo so good.

I'd say I appreciate the aurors, too, but.................well. You killed Gwyn and I'll never stop being salty about that. We'll get you back for that one.

Tldr: this entire thing has been phenomenal from the character development, to the alumni integration, to the plot-line as a whole, and I can not stress enough how integral every single person on this site has been in turning this into a monster of emotional baggage that I'm going to be carrying with me for literal years. Every single person is amazing and I'm so appreciative to all of you. Thank you, truly ❤️ 

Make sure to heal up real good so I can come munch on all of you again one day 😘 

Aggie Price
37 minutes ago, Lola Waldhar said:

and to @Anderson Potter, @Aggie Price (my duet partner!),

❤️  

PS:  I heard "Our Song" the other day and had to keep from laughing so I wouldn't have to explain why :D lol

Pandora Midnight
2 hours ago, Lola Waldhar said:

There's so much to be appreciative for, but I'll try to keep it concise for easier reading:

To @Pandora Midnight and @Avery Potter, thanks for letting me chew on you,

Thank you @Lola Waldhar for breaking my heart with your tragic backstory. I was crying for you the whole time you hurt my bab. 

Jake Morent
2 hours ago, Lola Waldhar said:

To @Pandora Midnight and @Avery Potter, thanks for letting me chew on you, and to @Anderson Potter, @Aggie Price (my duet partner!), @Lindy Rose, and @Robin Corelli-Rose, thanks for not trying too hard to stop me ;) I want to throw a HUGE appreciation shout-out to @Madam Wilde-Hextor for being so gentle working with me to make things a truer reality during the flying lesson. I'd also tag all of the kids that I wrecked, but I don't wanna think about all the character trauma I'm responsible for. (That's a lie, I love it.)

This plot wouldn't have the impact it did without all of you having the willingness to play with us in this space and examine how this would affect your characters in a second-by-second basis or how it would affect the community as a whole. It's honestly been amazing and incredibly touching to see how all of your kiddos rise (or fall) in this situation and I've gotten choked up about 3000000 times. Yes, I'm looking at you fourth years, but I'm also looking at the first years who banded together and the various, smaller pairs and trios in the Great Hall that had characters sacrificing themselves to try to help their classmates or dealing with their weaknesses. PLUS, my romantic heart was alive for the we're-going-to-die make-out sessions and the devastating couple threads. All the theories that are spawning from this are also soooooooooooo so good.

I'd say I appreciate the aurors, too, but.................well. You killed Gwyn and I'll never stop being salty about that. We'll get you back for that one.

Tldr: this entire thing has been phenomenal from the character development, to the alumni integration, to the plot-line as a whole, and I can not stress enough how integral every single person on this site has been in turning this into a monster of emotional baggage that I'm going to be carrying with me for literal years. Every single person is amazing and I'm so appreciative to all of you. Thank you, truly ❤️ 

Make sure to heal up real good so I can come munch on all of you again one day 😘 

Lola, I just wanna say I really appreciate this post a lot and the way you guys are thinking so much about all of the students and alumni on the site. I think it's really great.  

Robin Corelli-Rose
3 hours ago, Lola Waldhar said:

Oh wow, when I saw that you (@Lola Waldhar) me, I'mma be honest and say that I was momentarily like, 'What did I dooooo?' and I want to say "Anytime! ❤️ " but I also need Birb to have the rest of his face intact 😂 So I will say "THANK YOU" instead for letting me be a part of the attack on @Pandora Midnight (sorry, Panda), and thank you for pointing out through your thoughts and actions that the grey line EXISTS and for adding so much complexity to this plot.

Really, the whole entire plot team has been amazing and I don't feel like my words are adequate to fully express my appreciation for what the werewolves and Aurors have brought to the board. This has been one of the absolute most fun things I have seen happening on VH in my time here, so hats of to you and the organizers! 

❤️❤️❤️ 

Anderson Potter
On 3/16/2019 at 9:27 AM, Lola Waldhar said:

Omg I saw you mentioned me in a thread (not realizing the thread) and nearly had a heart attack thinking Sonny was dead for sure this time. XD

Thank you for letting us RP with you! Even though Sonny is very D< IC. ❤️