Things I love about the Uprising: 
(A place to share the love.)

Jack Dare

I'll go first.

*  I love aurors ordering pizza.

(why? because it's brilliant)

Edited by Jack Dare

Josephine Tindall

I'm a massive fan of the sibling threads and roleplays that are going down.

It's giving me a lot of family feels and making me surprisingly emotional so BIG kudos. 

Aggie Price

So many reasons but I'll start with

Look up in the Great Hall

Is it an owl?

Is it a dragon?

No

It's SUPER Foster!!  

Pine Tree

Trice eating eating a whole slice of pizza and then dropping the cheese sticks... does the 5 second rule count?

Emmett Blaze

@Nyx, the real MVP, promoting himself to head niffler (and stealing everything while everyone is distracted by werewolves)

Edited by Emmett Blaze

Priscilla Pickles

The older students with some wanting to protect others and the others who are just trying to save themselves 😂

I second Nyx the Head Niffler.

Aggie Price

@Pine Tree

Not if you have a 2 second dog

........ or about to get the cliffs notes version of their arse being handed to them..... by Harry effing Potter.

Maggie Sinclair

Professor Foster, Hexter-Wilde and McG really out here with the world-star aesthetic. #GOALS 😍

BUT ALSO THE BEHIND THE SCENES FAM. YA'LL DID THE HELL OUT OF THIS PLOT THO!

Damien Belizaire
2 minutes ago, Priscilla Pickles said:

The older students with some wanting to protect others and the others who are just trying to save themselves 😂

I second Nyx the Head Niffler.

Survival of the fittest kthanx

but also the older students trying to protect people (except me tbh) and the younger students being like FIGHT ME WOLFIES A++

Ethan Smith
7 minutes ago, Maggie Sinclair said:

Professor Foster, Hexter-Wilde and McG really out here with the world-star aesthetic. #GOALS 😍

BUT ALSO THE BEHIND THE SCENES FAM. YA'LL DID THE HELL OUT OF THIS PLOT THO!

yes the people behind this scenes this plot is amazing and thank you all for making it happen 

Julian Pritchard

All of the plot team, and their amazing ability to make me feel really bad for the people eating my friends (and me). 😞 

Isabelle Costantini

I really loved this plot for everything everyone just mentioned, as well as the character development this will bring about going forward. I’m sure I’m not the only one when I say I genuinely didn’t expect this for my characters, so seeing how they deal with the aftermath and how they’re forever changed will definitely be a writing endeavor I’m excited to take on.

Jack Dare

I like the fact that the entire First Year class is having this shared bonding experience (of being eaten) and that we will be able to draw on the after effects for the rest of those characters' VH lives

Chaol Edevane

I'm just in a giant case of emotions ;-;

(but yes ty to those who put this together)

Sharon Radcliffe
8 minutes ago, Jack Dare said:

I like the fact that the entire First Year class is having this shared bonding experience (of being eaten) and that we will be able to draw on the after effects for the rest of those characters' VH lives

This. Though what a terrible way to bond.

Angelique Slater

Whoops, posted as Sharon. Pahaha!

Jaxon Sinclair

First: The plot team.  This is like extensively awesome and I want to say so many things, but also it would take me years to do it and nobody wants to read me gush for like the equivalent of 10 pages.  Just know that you're awesome.

Second: @Ryker Leigh and @Dorothy Harness, I know that one of you actually ate me, but you're hella cute.  Never change.  Go have some puppies.

Third: @Damien Belizaire caring more about the Louis Vuitton purse than anyone or anything else in the Great Hall and even listing it as priority over @Delia Halliwell-Midnight's actual life.

Maggie Sinclair
15 minutes ago, Jaxon Sinclair said:

First: The plot team.  This is like extensively awesome and I want to say so many things, but also it would take me years to do it and nobody wants to read me gush for like the equivalent of 10 pages.  Just know that you're awesome.

Second: @Ryker Leigh and @Dorothy Harness, I know that one of you actually ate me, but you're hella cute.  Never change.  Go have some puppies.

Third: @Damien Belizaire caring more about the Louis Vuitton purse than anyone or anything else in the Great Hall and even listing it as priority over @Delia Halliwell-Midnight's actual life.

THE PURSE THO. I second this. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Willa Henry

Srsly thank you to everyone who put this together :wub: Getting to read all this amazing writing, seeing such great character development start, and ugh so many baby wolves 🐺❤️ 

Prince A. Charming

Thanks to @Gwynthr Hughes for letting me stab Maya. Twice. #thepencil

And thank you to everyone who was involved. It was a lot of fun but also very stressful. Yay to development opportunities! ❤️

Jeramie Slater

Ok I have a lot to say but before I get to it I just wanna say that the aurors eating pizza while we all die is like my favorite thing ever