Sign in to follow this  
Cosette Mercier

To all the crushes I had before!

Cosette Mercier

*ICly this takes place in the Ravenclaw common room*

Jacqueline Frost, the first person to kiss her. She didn't know what to expect but it was something that happened. Cosette ran away from it and has not spoken to the girl since i happened. The only issue that Cosette has is that she is unable to stop thinking about her and wanting to kiss her again. Talking to her best friend about it, she knew that she wanted to. She liked kissing Jacqueline Frost. Cosette just didn't know how she was able to talk to her again, they were talking about her crush on Jaxon Sinclair, while that was still a thing, Cosette thirteen year old mind was going back to the first kiss but also would go to think about Sinclair. It was a mess, a complete mess. 

Sitting by the window in the common room, Cosette got a new notebook that she picked up on one of her first Hogsmeade's weekends. Thinking she needed to write down her feelings. Since she was not one that was able to voice them at all. This was the next best thing that Cosette would be able to do. 

Dear Frost, 

This is hard for me to write, since I am not one that has ever expressed how she has felt in the past. As you know you always call me muppet. Which is something that shouldn't happened and I should dislike you for that. But since that evening in the unused classroom when we were talking about my crush on Jack Sinclair and you kissed me. I have not been able to stop thinking about it. I want to kiss you again, but I have this feeling that you don't like me like that and there is no reason for me to want to kiss you again, but I do. please don't hate me, or do it might be easier that way. 

-Cosette

Cosette folded up the letter and placed it in an envelope and labeled it -

Jacqueline Frost

Hufflepuff 3rd Year Dorm Room ❤️ 

It was placed in her bag, since she would never give it to Jacqueline at all. But that didn't mean she didn't want to keep it with her. 

Now it was late and Cosette felt like it was time to go to sleep, making her way into the dorm room she went to lay down in her bed, and hoped that putting everything down on paper about her feelings would be a good thing. She needed to stop thinking about Jacqueline Frost. 

Cosette Mercier

*The next night, same spot in the Ravenclaw common room*

She was going though her drawings, and came across the one that she wanted to give to @Juan Garcia but she never was able to. She had barley seen the older boy, and when she did. Cosette was very scared to walk up to him and attempt to talk to him let alone give him a photo that she drew of him, from memory. It was too embarrassing, and Cosette face would be as read as her hair was at this moment if she tried to do that. 

Once again she sat at her favorite window looking outside and wrote a letter for Juan, but wasn't going to give it to him at all. 

The boy with the green uniform and the badge, 

I drew this of you a few months ago, I am sure you don't look like this anymore. At least not from where I am sitting. I like to sneak glances at you, from the moment that you talked to me on the train this year. I have not been able to stop thinking about you. I feel that your hair looks amazing, and I want to put my hands through it. I am too scared to talk to you so I don't think that is something that would happen at all. I just wished I was able to tell you this in person. But this letter is the second best. 

Beside you will never see this letter. I just think you are super cute and want to spend time with you and get to know you. And just maybe kiss those lips. 

-The red head ravenclaw girl

Cosette placed it in her bag with the photo, and next to the letter for Jacqueline and that was where it was going to stay. 

Cosette Mercier

Pre-attack, set the night after Jaxon and Cosette dueled one another.

There was just something about boys, she didn’t know what it was about them. There was just something that couldn’t make her stop thinking about them. Tonight it was @Jaxon Sinclair, they had a duel earlier in the day and he called her pretty and she wasn’t able to stop thinking about it. She also told him that she thought he was pretty also and had nice eyes. Which was not something that Cosette would do. 

She didn’t know how that happened. 

Sitting at her favorite window in the common room, she took out another parchment and quill and started to write another letter. Another one that would sit in her bag for years that no one would ever see or read. 

To the boy with pretty eyes, 

I don’t know how to straight up tell you that when you called me pretty today. I wasn’t able to stop thinking about it. The rest of the day I had a smile on my face. Which is not something that happens that often with me. I am not a person that does well in classes, I am sure you are able to tell with how bad my charms work is when I am in class. Or how horrible I am when Knaggs is always yelling at me. I cry a lot. But today, today you made be feel like I was special and that was something I can’t stop thinking of. I want to tell you that, but my brain shuts off and I can’t form words. This is something that you do to me. 

-Cosette

Knowing that Jack wouldn’t get this letter, just like the others she wrote before. It was in her Ravenclaw satchel with the other two letters that wouldn’t ever leave that bag. She felt safe with the letters being with her at all times. 

Now it was time to get some sleep, and dream about the boy with the pretty eyes. 

Edited by Cosette Mercier

Cosette Mercier

*This is set after Hogsmeade week in October*

This year was a lot more interesting that she thought it was going to be, she wasn't thinking that @Jacqueline Frost was going to kiss her when she went to Hogsmeade, Cosette enjoyed the kiss so much she forgot that she went there for art supplies. She wanted to go find Frost and kiss her some more. Though the girl seemed to be the one that ran away this time. Cosette needed to find her, but it was late and she was tired after a long day of walking and thinking. 

Grabbing another paper out, she thought a second letter to Jack would be useful, and get her feelings out. 

The green eye beauty, 

I don't know how you got me to say that I wanted to kiss you, it was not something I thought would happened. I had been thinking about kiising you again since the first time we kissed and I ran away. I shouldn't have, if I know that you would have wanted to kiss me again. I wouldn't have ran away and heard you out. This afternoon, it was one of the best afternoons I have had since I got to Hogwarts. I wouldn't mind having that again. If I was not scared to tell you, this letter would be sent to you. Beside it is just going to sit in my bag, but it is not going to ever see the light of day. 

I do want to look into your green eyes, and you pink lips and feel them on my lips again. Feel you hand in my hair, moving it out of my face. You make me happy, which is not something that has happened since I started Hogwarts. One day I will tell you all this, today is not that day. 

❤️ Cosette

Placing the letter in her bag, she looked outside, the moon was almost full, meaning that the sky was going to be light up with the beauty of the moon. 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.