Miss Turner

Muggleborn Support Group Signups

Miss Turner

Want to be part of the Muggleborn Support Group? Please fill out the following IC form!

Name:

House & Year:

Blood Status:

Why do you want to join this group?

What ideas do you have for the group?

Would you like to run for a leadership position?

Ryan Buratsche

Name: Ryan Buratsche

House & Year: Gryffindor Seventh Year

Blood Status: Muggleborn

Why do you want to join this group? Ryan's entire experience at Hogwarts has involved him advocating for numerous causes, including the rights of muggleborns, especially to be able to be sorted into Slytherin. 

What ideas do you have for the group? Poster making session? 

Would you like to run for a leadership position? Yes ❤️

Prince A. Charming

Name: Prince A. Charming (Atticus)

House & Year: Gryffindor Second Year

Blood Status: Muggleborn

Why do you want to join this group? I want to know that I'm not alone in being a muggleborn. I'm also scared of magic and that scares me.

What ideas do you have for the group? Football

Would you like to run for a leadership position? Not right now...

Julian Pritchard

Name: Julian Pritchard

House & Year: Fourth Year Ravenclaw

Why do you want to join this group? A lot of Julian's earliest experiences with magic involved either being told that he might experience discrimination as a muggleborn and actual attempts to exclude muggleborns on the basis of a made-up disease. While he hasn't heard a lot about this over the last few years, he's curious to learn if they have persisted for other muggleborns. He's also eager to help if that's the case, as he remembers how scary and alienating those experiences felt. 

What ideas do you have for the group? They should put together a handbook for muggleborns that explains some of the things they'll need to know about the magical world before coming to Hogwarts, (Stuff like important historical events, banking, what will happen to their technology, etc.)

Would you like to run for a leadership position? No, thank you ❤️

Fenella Campbell

Name: Fenella Campbell

House & Year: Hufflepuff First Year

Blood Status: Muggleborn

Why do you want to join this group? Adjusting to magic school is hard and there's no phone to call home

What ideas do you have for the group? Movie night. Football. Fishing. Somewhere you can ask questions about magic where you don't feel silly for asking. 

Would you like to run for a leadership position? Not just yet

Verity Doran

Name: Verity Doran

House & Year: Gryffindor First Year

Why do you want to join this group?  Verity's decided to embrace the magical world with her whole heart, but she doesn't want to leave her muggle heritage behind, either.  This group would be a great place for her to learn more about what it means to be a witch while also having the opportunity to hang out with folks who miss movies and other muggle technology.  Also, Verity's big on social justice, so she'd see this group as a great way for her to rally folks to advocate against blood purity nonsense alongside her.

What ideas do you have for the group?  Muggle tech appreciation week, pop-culture catchup sessions, muggle-blood pride rallies.

Would you like to run for a leadership position?  Maybeish??  

Gracie-Mae Goodwin

Name: Gracie-Mae Goodwin

House & Year: Gryffindor Fourth Year

Why do you want to join this group? To meet others and help them

What ideas do you have for the group? Social events and activities, discussions, events, muggle games and sports

Would you like to run for a leadership position? Sure, why not

Megara Cavanaugh

Name: Megara Cavanaugh

House & Year: Hufflepuff & Second

Why do you want to join this group? Because I'm a muggleborn and it would be nice to have support from others, as well as be a support system for other muggleborns.  I'd like having a group that I can come to when I have questions or need guidance, especially if I'm not understanding some of the concepts in class.

What ideas do you have for the group? Study groups and lots of muggle activities

Would you like to run for a leadership position? I could be open to

Milo Shin

Name: Milo Shin

House & Year: Ravenclaw & 6th

Why do you want to join this group? To be able to connect with other muggleborns as well as share some things with the younger muggleborn students he learned while attending Hogwarts. 

What ideas do you have for the group? Muggle games, mentor/mentee with the younger students, dueling, how to balance muggle/wizarding life

Would you like to run for a leadership position? Milo would be open to it yes.

Davis Turlough

Name: Davis Turlough

House & Year: Gryffindor Third Year

Blood Status: Halfblood

Why do you want to join this group? My mum's a muggleborn.  So, I know first hand how important it is for muggleborns to be welcomed into the magical community.  Being raised as a wizard, but with muggle relatives allows me to understand both worlds.

What ideas do you have for the group? Activities that show the wizarding equivalent of their favorite muggle activities, particularly for things that are taken for granted and not actually taught.

Would you like to run for a leadership position? Since it's a group for Muggleborns, it's probably better for the leadership to also be muggleborn.  Unless, of course, you need a token non-muggleborn, in which case, maybe?

Miss Turner

BOOKMARK

If you want to run for an IC/OOC leadership position, please post in this thread by March 18, 2019. The campaigns and voting will take place over the winter holiday so that the club will begin next term.

If you don't want to run, this thread will remain open indefinitely.

Jacquetta Rosewood

Name: Jacquetta Rosewood

House & Year: Hufflepuff First Year

Blood Status: Halfblood

Why do you want to join this group? To welcome everyone and make them feel at home!

What ideas do you have for the group? Food!

Would you like to run for a leadership position? No thank you.

Alexander Crow

Name: Alexander Crow

House & Year: Ravenclaw Second Year

Blood Status: Muggle-born

Why do you want to join this group? To have the chance to meet students like him and share stories and experiences

What ideas do you have for the group? Muggle games, food, lots and lots of it.

Would you like to run for a leadership position? Not at the moment, but will be open to it in the future ❤️ 

Miss Turner

BOOKMARK

Reminder to post HERE if you want to run for an IC leadership position. You have about 10 days left!

Continue to sign up in this thread if you'd like to join the group.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.