Miss Turner

Muggleborn Support Group Proposal

Miss Turner

NEW CLUB PROPOSAL

If you haven't read the Club Rules, please go read them now before submitting this form.

Character name: Miss Turner

Your current group: Staff

Club Name: Muggleborn Support Group

IC or OOC: IC

Privacy option: None

Text for the Description field: Muggleborn Support Group is for muggleborn students looking to integrate into magical society with the help of those around them. The group is also open to non-muggleborn students who wish to welcome their muggleborn peers to Hogwarts, magical society, and beyond.

Describe the purpose of the club: To help muggleborn students get their footing in the magical world.

If membership will be restricted, describe your prospective members: The club is open to anyone who is a muggleborn or supports them.

Do you have a co-leader (and who is it)? N/A

If this is an IC club, who is your staff sponsor? Me (Miss Turner is muggleborn)

Proposed structure: I was thinking forums and maybe an IC newspaper/blog type thing.

Weasley

Hi Miss Turner,

The privacy options are public, open, closed or private. Could you please take a look at the club rules and clarify which you're planning on?

Miss Turner

Public! I was thinking "none" and "public" were the same since no restriction = public. Sorry about that!

Weasley

Thanks!

I would encourage you to give students the opportunity to be involved in the IC leadership of your club. (I say IC because you can't designate leaders or moderators in a public club).

This is approved. Go ahead and start your club (click "Start a Club"  in the main club index). 

No one but you will be able to see it until I approve it (which I'll do as soon as I can).

Miss Turner

I am planning on doing some IC campaign stuff for students to be leaders. Buttons and posters for everyone! Thank you. :3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.