Professor Qin

VH 38/VH39 Club Prize Claims

Professor Qin

VH 38/VH39 Club Prize Claims

Hello all! Since shops are finally back, I can offer shop items in exchange for your participation. This renders notebooks unnecessary as you can prove your participation as you claim shop items. More shop items to be added soon!

*Only 7th Year VH38 students can send their prizes to their alters. PM me the form in cases like these!

Prize

Points Needed

Hippogriff Plushie

From Egg to Inferno

Finicky Familiars & How Not to Kill Them

Fireplace In a Jar

Chameleon Skin Gloves

Bruise-Remover Paste

Dungbombs

Phoenix Feather/Macaw/Peacock Quill

Decoy Detonator

Spectrespecs

Two-Way Mirror Set

Winter Boots

Shield Cloak

Invisibility Potion

Wand Holster

CLUB ACTIVITIES & POINTS

This is the list of possible activities and the points you gain for each of them! More to come when I have my thinking cap on.

• RP about your creature (at least 5 posts of 100 words each) > 50 points
  • Mention your creature in any other thread where the creature is not the main focus > 5 points
  • RP in the club expedition (at least 2 posts) > 20 points. +5 points per additional post
  • RP in one of the 'Creature of the Month' Club Activities
    • 5 points per post regardless of WC
    • 10 points per post if you are the student host
  • RP losing your creature (Thank you @Damien Belizaire) > - 100 points
  • Take on one of Qin's IC duties. These are assistant-type activities/ creature-related chores for the creatures she cares for full-time in Hogwarts. You can use them as prompts for other RPs. > 5 points/mention OR 50 points/thread (at least 5 posts of 100 words each)
    • Feed/Care/Interact with the Hippogriffs. The big grey one is called @Sableplume.
    • Catch critters for Qin's birds. You can go for the Flitterbys. They are her ice phoenix's favourite snack.
    • Catch/capture any creature that may be present on Hogwarts grounds. This will be for study purposes. If it is in the forest, PM me for IC permission.
    • Conduct research for Qin on any creature that is not your chosen creature of the year.
    • Exterminate the doxies in any dusty room in the castle.
    • Feed the kitties/kneazles/pets that roam around Hogwarts.
    • Bring a hurt creature to Qin and get it healed. @ me wherever you choose to RP this.

Points earned in VH38 would be treated as VH38's prizes. Same goes for VH39.

Form

Name:
Points Earned:
Links to Threads For Points Earned:

Points Left:

Edited by Professor Qin

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.